Ontario Daily Keno

Goswinus

Momofone,

Did you miss my question earlier in this thread? :confused:
I was sort of waiting for your answer...

Thanks,
Goswinus

momofone

Really Really Sorry Goswinus

I am really sorry, I don't know why or how I didn't respond...computer trouble lately, but anyway...
The program was doing really well, then I put them on the site....they dived, underwater, into the sand, past the core of the earth....I think you get may drift..the program was simple enough, all I have been doing is taking numbers that come up often, then pairing them off. Then I take another set of numbers which is "my" numbers and pick what has come up double...confusing a little but as you see it hasn't been working...I have been having some computer trouble and my mind isn't on the numbers right now....just the numbers in the cost to fix the problems with the computer...I think I will stick to doing the numbers...hoping that last week was a bad week for me/and computers...but as of yet I haven't done tonights numbers so I had better be off....like I said I really am sorry about missing your post...:) forgive me

momofone

my picks for may 27,02 ont keno

01-03-05-07-08-13-23-28-24-30-40-41-47-60-68
because I did win another $8.00 on last night agian because I didn't have one number in my tickets....I think I will again spend $6.00 and buy 6 tickets of 10 numbers with the above in them

momofone

Wrong...I didn't win last night was looking at the wrong info

sorry I didn't when last night...picked 66 which came up in the tickets...which I thought was 68 that was drawn...my mistake which means again I loose again..

Goswinus

Momofone, no need to be sorry. I was a little confused, that's all.
Thanks for the explanation anyway and good luck! :agree2:

Regards,
Goswinus

momofone

Ontario Keno My pick numbers May 28, 02

My pick of numbers are../
01-02-03-04-10-11-13-22-23-25-27-37-39-43-45-50

this time I will play 01-02-03-04-with the rest as combo...here's hoping...

sch2000

Pick for May 29

As the repeat numbers be 7,7,7,8 for the last 4 days(Average is around 5.85), I assume the repeat will not be so high this draw or next. So pick less number: 23, 24, 29.

momofone

ontario keno my picks

May 29,02

Here are the numbers I picked for tonight...
08-10-11-17-20-31-32-40-41-42-47-48-50-66-68

sch2000

Pick for May 30

Try a large set:
11, 26, 27, 30, 32, 35, 36, 37, 38, 45,
49, 51, 55, 57, 58, 60, 62, 64, 65, 66.

Last edited:

momofone

My Ontario Keno picks for May 30,02

Well, almost another week without any kind of a return...well here are my numbers and if nothing comes up well I will go back to the drawing board and see whats up...
03-10-13-17-23-35-36-37-40-41-52-54-57-59-66-68

I am going to do the $6.00 on 6 tickets of 10 numbers...

momofone

Ontario Keno May 31, 02

Here are my numbers for tonight...

06-08-13-17-21-30-31-42-44-50-58-59-62-63-70

Last night, after the draw, I went back to the drawing board trying to find out what was going wrong...but then around 3:00am in the morning I fell asleep. WHEN PEOPLE SAY LISTEN TO YOUR DREAMS THEY ARE TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING..well last night in my dreams, people were kicking me, and they kept saying it was because I wanted it...well when I woke I didn't remember this dream until my son kicked me by mistake when we were sitting at the table for breakfast...when he said sorry he said something..he said a innocent "well you asked for it"...which reminded me of the dreams...Then a phrase came to mind "I could kick myself for doing that"...So in the long run I won't change anything I will stay with what I have been doing...so that is the long of it...I won't change anything because it isn't working right now, because if I do, and the old system wins big "I would do more then kick myself...the long and short of it..:)

Brad

WATCH OUT !!

Florie said:

Hi Sheba,
I do have an old program-tells me limited info, say skip and hit, what works best with what number/s, repeating sets,etc. I saw a CD freeware in the net given away for free(??) only pay shipping but I doubt it if I can mention it here.
!! CAUTION !!
I don't have the CD... BUT...did get a Lotto/Keno prog name from it, found the WS and downloaded directly from the site (one prog only). It was in DOS format, which in itself is not neccessarily bad as there are other good Lotto progs in that form. The software did not work however, and CRASHED my puter when I tried to uninstall it, which as anyone who's been there knows can be both frustrating and expensive. To be fair I may have caused my own grief by not following the uninstall instructions to the letter, but be warned .... this may happen again to someone else!

One big problem is that I do not remember the name of the program...that info was lost with ALL MY DATA and PERSONAL INFO etc. in the crash. All I do remember is that when installed it creates a file for itself called WINNER (ironic isn't it ?). Will try to recall the name but my efforts are directed elswhere for the moment...:burnt:

update: Ultimate Lotto-Keno :mad: ... see last thread in Lotto Wheels for the url...

Last edited:

Sidebar