October 18 Piks

gsobier

Re: I got this info From 2 team members who Relay 649 Advertisements

Pradeep:

That kind of information from those sources is not reliable... ...they are there in low paying jobs to perform customer relations and nothing more... ...in some cases, they will tell you things just to get you off the phone with a warm fuzzy feeling:agree:.

You go to any store and ask the clerk at the counter (another low paying job) about 6/49 and you will get lied to many times. They are guessing and just want you to go away but would not admit it:lol:.

I ran into this problem myself when the cut-off time was changing to 21:00. I asked the clerk if the time was 20:00 or 21:00 one draw before the time changed to just see how informed and reliable they were:no:. The answer was 21:00. I played 10 sets just to prove her wrong (don't worry, got them cancelled) and the date for them was for the next draw just like it should be. I asked the clerk AGAIN and got a different answers with denials right away. I figure it was out of fear of loosing the low paying job by going into "CYA mode" type responses. You never know, that employee could be in one of those situations like "one more strike and you're out":notme:, should I say more? Boy, was she happy when I left the store. Too bad I go to that store every time I submit my sets:wavey::lol:.

Regards,
George:)
Pradeep said:
I thought These persons know 649 management.
I was relaying this news as I was talking to them on phone.

Last edited:

hot4

Dennis Bassboss said:
Some here have already wrote the book... :lol:

As, only Weatherman bet in a 2_repeating number (#25), surely the other Prof.(authors) forgot what they wrote in their book.
Just chinese proverb said (translated to portuguese and afterwards to english): if you know, do it! If you don't,... teach!
Only a few( Sheba, Nick, ...) post #25 inside their numbers, however, not as DN.

Maggie

Hey George,

Noticed you used military time in your above post, I do as well in my job. Alot of times when someone asks me the time, that's how I'll answer and then I get a funny look. I'm just so used to it. :)

gsobier

Maggie:

Yes, in all parts of life and programming the 24 hour clock is the best. 8 o'clock is ambiguous:notme:. You will prevent more problems:agree::agree2: your way, that way, the better way.

Regards,
Maggie said:
Hey George,

Noticed you used military time in your above post, I do as well in my job. Alot of times when someone asks me the time, that's how I'll answer and then I get a funny look. I'm just so used to it. :)

hot4 said:
As, only Weatherman bet in a 2_repeating number (#25), surely the other Prof.(authors) forgot what they wrote in their book.
Just chinese proverb said (translated to portuguese and afterwards to english): if you know, do it! If you don't,... teach!
Only a few( Sheba, Nick, ...) post #25 inside their numbers, however, not as DN.
That post of yours is strange ....I have said right from the start that I would not play anything in the bonus round....So I did not even look or search for any numbers to come I went with the dancing set and I hit for 3 yesterday is-it the reason that you are angry??...Do you follow here???
Anyway It is obvious that many have read our book in the past any lurker would tell you that...
:lol: Maybe you should read it too in order to improve on your credibility here...negatives posts will get you nowhere... :dang:
But if you want to follow this negative path of hate and jealousy...Leave me out of it...

gsobier said:
Dennis:

Hold on a sec here... ...you posted "good riddance to the horrors of September" and now this... ...when will it end, hum?

I got a question for you about the dancing set which you might be doing already. There is always some value in everything:teach:. How many times has your Dancing Set hit all 6? If you don't have the answer:read: I'll know in a few seconds with a little program dedicated just for that purpose:agree:. Depending on what I find, my game plan is to put a limit on your Dancing Set in any given set played like 4 or maybe 5. Putting a minimum of even 1 is certain doom too many times over:bawl:, worse than Prime Numbers:eek:.

What is it exactly how you use your Dancing Set as a gauge as you eluded to earlier?

Regards,
George I can tell you things about any groups of numbers that you wouln't be able to do...unless you create a program for it... :lol:

gsobier

Dennis:

You could still miss with the dancing set because you still need to assemble one with the 3 hitters in it. Best I had was a damned 3 hitter:crap:. Things will change:agree:.

Regards,
Dennis Bassboss said:
That post of yours is strange ....I have said right from the start that I would not play anything in the bonus round....So I did not even look or serach for any numbers to come I went with the dancing set and I hit for 3 yesterday is-it the reason that you are angry??...Do you follow here???
Anyway It is obvious that many have read our book in the past any lurker would tell you that...
:lol: Maybe you should read it too in order to improve on your credibility here...negatives posts will get you nowhere... :dang:
But if you want to follow this negative path of hate and jealousy...Leave me out of it...

gsobier said:
Dennis:

You could still miss with the dancing set because you still need to assemble one with the 3 hitters in it. Best I had was a damned 3 hitter:crap:. Things will change:agree:.

Regards,
I never miss it george....I always play that 41 lines 12 numbers wheels or when I know of a number or two I put it in my 30 lines 5 if 5 wheel...often got many multiples 4 hitters out of it like the time when out of nowhere I told that the 05-31 was coming up...(you weren't around at the time I guess)or the 08-18 or the 34-43 or 08-43 or 26-29 ....so many times that the fat :baby: would start to cry if I post them all....Use your thing George and I'll use mine....but if you want something else you just knock at the wrong door...That post was not intended for you but for that non credible poster that I haven't seen lately in Super 7 ...He is only waiting for a miss and he is getting impatient because they don't come very often from me these days... :lol:

Beaker right from the start in the discussions for October 18...[/i] [B]I like that [SIZE=6][COLOR=orangered]25[/COLOR][/SIZE] to threepeat Florie :agree: and the other two there [COLOR=orangered]37-41[/COLOR] are high on my list also :agree2: Can't ignore this [COLOR=orangered]11[/COLOR] It's hot and hitting and is in play again Watch LD 1 and 2-decade miss could be in play :dance1: [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=4]Here's what one of the author of that book had to say prior to that draw...And Hot 4.....read everything before posting your unfounded claims...It could backfire on you... [/SIZE] :lol:[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hot4 said:

I just knew I saw that number somewhere... :rolleyes: :lol:In fact Florie brought it first...so bug out please Hot 4....Lets not take away the credit from the ones that deserves it...

gsobier

Dennis:

Good for you not missing it:agree: that time... ...of course you can't expect to win all the time. The loss/win ratio is the main thing.

I'm looking for things which work as close to all the time as possible. Your Dancing Set along with other things are being looked again closely because I'm adding to the list of things which do pass the test more than 90% as I identify them. You can't expect 100% however there are ways to improve and I'm still finding them:agree:. Wrong doors are being slammed shut. I've made changes to the things I'm using. The 30-19 will be replaced with a more reliable report when I've switched over.

I think we are breaking protocol here with discussion in this thread:eek:.

Regards,
Dennis Bassboss said:
I never miss it george....I always play that 41 lines 12 numbers wheels or when I know of a number or two I put it in my 30 lines 5 if 5 wheel...often got many multiples 4 hitters out of it like the time when out of nowhere I told that the 05-31 was coming up...(you weren't around at the time I guess)or the 08-18 or the 34-43 or 08-43 or 26-29 ....so many times that the fat :baby: would start to cry if I post them all....Use your thing George and I'll use mine....but if you want something else you just knock at the wrong door...That post was not intended for you but for that non credible poster that I haven't seen lately in Super 7 ...He is only waiting for a miss and he is getting impatient because they don't come very often from me these days... :lol:

hot4

Dennis Bassboss said:
Here's what one of the author of that book had to say prior to that draw...And Hot 4.....read everything before posting your unfounded claims...It could backfire on you... :lol:

Before I answer you, I must say that I didn't know that Beaker has written the so called book, so I was not directly thinking in him.

Ask Beaker how many picks he did for 18/10 draw and what has been the 2 DN he played. He begun to think in 11-25-37-41 but he didn't play #25. Although he didn't post his "best bet", I didn't see #25 in his set of numbers.

Beaker

hot4 said:
Before I answer you, I must say that I didn't know that Beaker has written the so called book, so I was not directly thinking in him.

Ask Beaker how many picks he did for 18/10 draw and what has been the 2 DN he played. He begun to think in 11-25-37-41 but he didn't play #25. Although he didn't post his "best bet", I didn't see #25 in his set of numbers.
I was agreeing with Florie about that 25 Frank, but changed my mind for the 27.

Sometimes we do these things :sick:

I haven;t written a book - yet - but believe me, there is enough on these boards to write a number of them ;)

One thing for sure - as I sit here now, I like that 25 for the next one also. :agree: Always reserve the right to change my mind

Good luck Frank :agree2:

hot4

Dennis Bassboss said:
I just knew I saw that number somewhere... :rolleyes: :lol:In fact Florie brought it first...so bug out please Hot 4....Lets not take away the credit from the ones that deserves it...

Ask Florie which DN she played and if #25 was inside her numbers.

Weatherman has really been the only player that put #25 as best bet, although he didn't say that in the "best bet" thread. That's not important for me. Nick, Sheba and Layw, posted 25 in their picks too. I told that yet.

The aim of my post was to get from Weatherman some *cue* about his guessing thinking when he chose #25. Now you turned a simple post in a *not credible* one.

hot4

Beaker said:
I was agreeing with Florie about that 25 Frank, but changed my mind for the 27.

Sometimes we do these things :sick:

I haven;t written a book - yet - but believe me, there is enough on these boards to write a number of them ;)

One thing for sure - as I sit here now, I like that 25 for the next one also. :agree: Always reserve the right to change my mind

Good luck Frank :agree2:

Beaker,

if #25 has been your best bet or DN, I'd not tell Weatherman has been the only player ...

You confirm that you didn't bet #25. About the book, tell that to Dennis.

Why didn't you went on thinking in #25 is the only important thing here Beaker. Affective, emotional posts are not the aim of this board. If you can (want) to talk about that, that's important for me. :)

hot4 said:
Beaker,

if #25 has been your best bet or DN, I'd not tell Weatherman has been the only player ...

You confirm that you didn't bet #25. About the book, tell that to Dennis.

Why didn't you went on thinking in #25 is the only important thing here Beaker. Affective, emotional posts are not the aim of this board. If you can (want) to talk about that, that's important for me. :)
The fact is that whatever anybody will tell you ...And I'm not taking anything down from what weatherman did we all know that... It was all in the discussion thread already...
Now let me tell you something ...I won't be as polite with you as Beaker was...You are getting real close to my ignored list Hot 4....You have been on my back from time to time playing your little game...I have let go on some of your attacks ...It is over now...And If you don't get that I will teach you just that...So if you don't want to see your name on the big clean up list that I'm flushing now... :flush: Start respecting the food providers...And stay away from the vacuum machine...Got that! :dang:

NmbrsDude

oooooooh, the gods are angry...

What are you going to do, Dennis, put everyone who ever disagrees with you on ignore? You're the one always attacking the moment someone doesn't bow in awe in front of you. Then when someone tries to make their point to you, you say they're not credible, jealous, or both. Get over yourself and let the conversation move on!
And for the record, I was keeping quiet because, obviously, some people are getting tired of the banter. I wanted to let them see how soon you would take over the board if no one stood up to you. Looks like you're well on your way...
And to those who asked me not to try to change the way Dennis posts, I won't bother but don't be surprised if/when others either take up the fight or vote with their keyboards (as in post elsewhere).

Congats

ND

:cool:

hot4

Dennis Bassboss said:
The fact is that whatever anybody will tell you ...And I'm not taking anything down from what weatherman did we all know that... It was all in the discussion thread already...
Now let me tell you something ...I won't be as polite with you as Beaker was...You are getting real close to my ignored list Hot 4....You have been on my back from time to time playing your little game...I have let go on some of your attacks ...It is over now...And If you don't get that I will teach you just that...So if you don't want to see your name on the big clean up list that I'm flushing now... :flush: Start respecting the food providers...And stay away from the vacuum machine...Got that! :dang:

I posted to you two replies: Ask Beaker and Ask Florie and you replied to the post I sent to Beaker!! :rolling:

You have no arguments. You have only an afective need to fight with some guy. :rolling:

You chose me to be that guy. :rolling:

So many tries of psychological *transfer* you have done!!! Just because I gave my congratulations to the wrong player. If I'd given them to you, because you hit 3 in12 numbers, nothing of this would happen.

But that would not be *respectfull*, isn't it. YOU, the king of hints, being congratulated because you hit 3in12, just after bonus draws( :sick: ), that would be a shame.

...Everyone in this board knows that it happened because bonus draws, otherwise ...

Everyone knows too, that you say someone is attacking you again and again, because you need to have a scape-goat to put on your fears and your need of flirt.

There are different defensive behaviours here in this board, respecting the relationship other players make with you. Of course that is related with the history of this board. From confronting your made opinions, flirting them, giving you a bonus, ignoring your posts, etc... someone chooses the best in some moments, surely to not have your anger against.

But you know that there are (lately) two players who don't fear your anger. :rolling:

I'd love to be in your desirable list, but I know you cannot put me on it. And everyone here knows that too.

Remember when you said you would not post for a year! No one believed that! And you didn't post really, ... for a week!! :rolling:

If your reply will be only emotional, don't wait my answer to it. When you show me, #25 as Beaker's and Florie's best bet for 18/10 draw, I'll reply to you.

PS. I've not seen from them, any information saying that.

Sidebar