October 18 Piks

Results tonite are...
10 25 26 38 46 49 bonus 37
These stupid bonus draws :dang: They cause such a dazzling distorsion in the draws ....
:dang:
Who was lucky tonite? :dang:

gsobier

Dennis:

You could say distorted... ...2 repeaters:agree::)... ...we got 49 following 01 again. I'd wonder is there is a carry over with this beauty:rolleyes:.

Regards,
George:)
Dennis Bassboss said:
Results tonite are...
10 25 26 38 46 49 bonus 37
These stupid bonus draws :dang: They cause such a dazzling distorsion in the draws ....
:dang:
Who was lucky tonite? :dang:

Bonus draws...Oct-18-2003
25 26 30 34 38 41
01 20 26 36 37 40
11 18 20 33 34 38
07 22 34 37 38 42
23 26 28 32 42 49
George How can you tell this...???Do you know if these bonus draws are held before the real draw or after the real draw?? I don't...
But even more look at them and you will find the 20...the 34...the 42...The 11 that Beaker and Peter played honestly...And that 25-26 repeat from a consecutive...Many open pairs forming and hitting...So many disruptions that it becomes a joke at one point...

gsobier said:
Dennis:

You could say distorted... ...2 repeaters:agree::)... ...we got 49 following 01 again. I'd wonder is there is a carry over with this beauty:rolleyes:.

Regards,
And 3 hits from the dancing set against only one prime number coming as the bonus.. :lol:

gsobier

Dennis:

I checked out the percentages for Prime Number and it serves me pretty well. Every set I play must have at least 2 Prime Numbers but not more that 4. We have never ever had a three-peat on No Prime Number. Don't blame it on the bonus draws. There is always a first time for something even when its rare.

You win some and you loose some.

Looking back there were 3 of 4 starting at 1376 and there were 4 within 8 draws starting at 761 which was a long time ago.

BTW, I checked Ontario 49 and there was nothing more than back-to-back there too:notme:.

In all this chaos, we had 2 repeaters:agree: which is just like bonus draws last year:eek:. The chances of a 3 repeaters are low and it might strike... ...I'd say we getting to a point where they are due... ...who knows:notme:. The last time was 2041.

Regards,
Dennis Bassboss said:
And 3 hits from the dancing set against only one prime number coming as the bonus.. :lol:

Last edited:
I looked back at the dancing set and as a gage...It does serves me well too....But from my side for entertainment purposes the prime numbers are good too.... :lol:

Re: One More News

Pradeep said:
They draw Bonus Numbers first and then they draw 649 numbers last.
From where do you get that info....:confused: I'd like to know !
But it would be logical according to the pattern of the announced numbers...And it would only be another validation of the theory...
:agree2:

Pradeep

I got this info From 2 team members who Relay 649 Advertisements

I thought These persons know 649 management.
I was relaying this news as I was talking to them on phone.

hot4

The Weatherman said:
Going with these nine:

Best Bet: 25 to Triplepete!
May the Lotto Weather be good to you!

I liked that "best bet" Weatherman! You can make a book to teach us when a 2_repeating number, turns a 3_repeating number! (Triplepete)

I propose a title like: "A number is raining!! See it before it falls in the ground" :lol:

Frank

Re: I got this info From 2 team members who Relay 649 Advertisements

Pradeep said:
I thought These persons know 649 management.
I was relaying this news as I was talking to them on phone.
I will get that info for you Pradeep...I'll inquire on it... :agree:

hot4 said:
I liked that "best bet" Weatherman! You can make a book to teach us when a 2_repeating number, turns a 3_repeating number! (Triplepete)

I propose a title like: "A number is raining!! See it before it falls in the ground" :lol:

Frank
Some here have already wrote the book... :lol:

Hopefully soon these disturbing bonus draws are going to be a thing from the past...:( So we can add a few more chapter to our book that is becoming very,very,very heavy....filled with tons of :clown: :agree2: What a beautiful :read: it is... :lol: :eek:

gsobier

Dennis:

Hold on a sec here... ...you posted "good riddance to the horrors of September" and now this... ...when will it end, hum?

I got a question for you about the dancing set which you might be doing already. There is always some value in everything:teach:. How many times has your Dancing Set hit all 6? If you don't have the answer:read: I'll know in a few seconds with a little program dedicated just for that purpose:agree:. Depending on what I find, my game plan is to put a limit on your Dancing Set in any given set played like 4 or maybe 5. Putting a minimum of even 1 is certain doom too many times over:bawl:, worse than Prime Numbers:eek:.

What is it exactly how you use your Dancing Set as a gauge as you eluded to earlier?

Regards,
Dennis Bassboss said:
Hopefully soon these disturbing bonus draws are going to be a thing from the past...:(

Sidebar