New WR C(6,16,4,5)=53

Now what to say... 2 World Records within 1 week!!! Ok, today I made this wheel in 53 tickets (I think the current world record is 54). The 4if5 category is going to be revised!

cheers
lottoarchitect

Last edited:
Multiple Hits

lottoarchitect,

Well done!

Most impressively, you are not only producing WR wheels,
but also wheels optimized to produce more MULTIPLE HITS.

Thats a critical point, entirely missed by many wheel
developers today.

So far, only yourself and Nick seem to be working in
that direction!

Keep up the good work.

Rob

This is the idea Rob, we have to pay anyway for the cost of a wheel, why not to get the most out of it? This was my main concern when developing Wheel Generator, besides the reduction of tickets of course: How to produce more hits with the same amount of tickets, which is, besides the initial hit(s) to provide as many as possible side hits (in lesser divisions of course).

Most impressively, you are not only producing WR wheels, but also wheels optimized to produce more MULTIPLE HITS.

Thats a critical point, entirely missed by many wheel developers today.

So far, only yourself and Nick seem to be working in that direction!

Just an idea..

Maybe Lottoarchitect and Nick Koutras could make a powerful team improving current world record wheels!!,

Other known team consist of 5 people:
Riccardo Bertolo
Dragan Stojiljkovic
Jan de Heer
Francesco Santisi
Rade Belic

They need some serious competitors..

Hi Rob Erhardt, I remember you mention sometime ago a Lotto Wheel analyzer that was developed by Robert Serotic and Dr. Ronald Hoard of Livermore Labs. Is there any link to this analyzer? I just wondering if there is any other report that might be useful about wheels. I just wanted to have a look at this tool too.

Grandmaster, besides the personal delight and feel of breaking a WR wheel, this is not a fight against each other. Most people do this as a hobby, if not all, including me. However, what distinguish me from others is that I run a lottery business. Personally I do not have any problem to cooperate with someone on wheel development but as you know, part of my efforts is to support my product too. I do work on wheels for two reasons: I enjoy it and anything I design (like the new world records) will be included in the program, because I assume this is what my customers would really want: aftersales support & improvements. Thus, I think nobody would be interested to cooperate with me in this field for this reason. And just tell me, hypothetically speaking, if I cooperate with someone and we do improve wheels, should I include them in the databases?
What we could cooperate on is to discuss about theories of covering designs and code implementation. Then we could develop a tool together, combining any ideas we might come up with, and any record would be registered to this tool. But still, the basic problem remains of the wheels inclusion in the databases. What do you think?

Thus, I think nobody would be interested to cooperate with me in this field for this reason. And just tell me, hypothetically speaking, if I cooperate with someone and we do improve wheels, should I include them in the databases?

Lottoarchitect,

I understand your point of view regarding the improvement of wheels, it is an effort for you to give your customers better updates in wheels, you are right, you don't have the time to dedicate entire work for w r wheels, this is only a hobby, for that reason your main attention is in development of your lotto software..

I recognize that wheels are only a part of the Lotto architect software and other parts of software like prediction engine needs also attention and improvements..

What we could cooperate on is to discuss about theories of covering designs and code implementation. Then we could develop a tool together, combining any ideas we might come up with, and any record would be registered to this tool.

That's a good idea.

But still, the basic problem remains of the wheels inclusion in the databases. What do you think?

Well, if you are a co-author of a wheel I think you could publish the wheel/s in your website adding the other author name. I don't see any problem with the wheels make by two or more authors.

Definitely, many more things involved in what I do besides the wheels creation. A program is not only wheels of course but good wheels is also something a program should have.
As for co-authoring wheels, the credit obviously will go to anyone involved in a new world record wheel, and no need to hide the authors, but what makes it hard is the fact that I intend to use these wheels in my program too besides the fun of creating them. So, we have two different aspects here. If the other person(s) do not have objections to this, then surely we can work on something good regarding wheels creation.

Last edited:
Thank you for you request to post this wheel. I am of course delighted to have succeeded in establishing another new world record and hopefully there will be more to come. But I would like you to please understand that this project of wheel development goes hand in hand with my major project of Lotto Architect where I wish to reserve such wheels for those who purchase my program. Lotto Architect software is my business and so you will appreciate that if I give all such WR wheels away I really don't have a business, and besides those who have paid for my program will be offended should they see such wheels given away, and they can legitimately ask 'Why did I buy this program if all the wheels are to be given away?'.
For these reasons (and I am sure you will understand them) I shall not post this wheel or future ones should they occur. I do of course offer every support to those who care to purchase my program.
For those who will possibly ask, and I expect them to say something on this matter, 70% of the wheels included in the program are custom made with the tools I have developed (Wheel Generator etc) and other tools like Covermaster and ININUGA. The 30% of wheels are the records available in some websites & forums, which are available to anyone and which I could not improve yet or at least reach their tickets, but I work on this too. So, please understand that I spend several hours on this process every day to support my business and want the best for my customers. I hope you realize the reasons of this decision.

trilby

Lotto Architect,

Thanks for your decision to not post further WR wheels as developed by you. As a purchaser of your program I would be disappointed to see you offer them out freely.

What I see here with your WR wheels is that these achievements must surely be near the pinnacle of this software and mathematical endeavour, and that it is really no more than just representitive of the quality of your actual Lotto Architect program that carries these wheels, and what it is capable of.

Well done on the WR's - long may they continue to come.

trilby

trilby, wheels are just a collection of numbers, without soul. I really could give away everything I have generated about wheels, as some people do. I wouldn't care for my efforts really, and give the results to the public. My big diference is that I run a business and part of this business is the development of high quality wheels, as I propagate in my website too. So, someone who might wish to buy my program, surely part of his decision to support me would be this offer of wheels I make.
I want to share things but on the other hand, if I do share such things, I run out of business very easily. So, it is a hard decision for me.

lottoarchitect,

I believe the program you refer too was called
LOTTERY DOLLARS 1.2. It was written in 1988 by Robert
Serotic and Dr. Ronald Hoard of Lawrence Livermore
Lab(USA).

To my knowledge. this was the first computer program
(and still one of the best) to offer detailed wheel analysis.

It was sold by the now defunct LSI Publishing, Inc.

Serotic has long since departed, but I believe Dr. Hoard
is still active.

You might try to contact him.

Also, I still have the program on one of my older computers.

Regards,

Rob Erhardt

P.S. I just remembered that this program also includes a
large number of Serotic`s Wheeling Systems also.

Thanks Rob for the information but unfortunately I couldn't find any contact links somewhere:( .
If you know anything, please feel free to e-mail me. Thanks

tomtom said:
Hey lotto atchitect glad to see you are allowed to make part of your own forum here where you will freely advertise your thing , collect free info and provide nothing in return. That makes me sure most of the people from the principal reason will newer post any valuable strategy or such, so no need to log here any often.

What have you provided in return for the free info you get from here tomtom? Judge yourself before judging others please.

tomtom

lottoarchitect said:
Indeed, what about the news that Lotto Architect also offers unlimited free updates to databases and the program? As for the price, this determined by what the program has to offer.

:agree2:
Well, that are some good news then :agree: . Gotta check your program.. and also to delete the my previous post from the wheels section..

Lottoarchitect,

Your decision to offer unlimited free updates to databases and the program is very well receive for your customers (including me),:agree2:

Also the decision of no posting the new world record wheels to anyone is respected, the users of your software will have the exclusive of your new world record wheels (happily I am a registered user :) )

You are taking correct decisions to impulse the value of your program (Lotto architect) to actual users and new ones.

Wheel fanatics like me wait for the moment the wheel generator 1.4 will be add in future versions of the software.

thornc

tomtom said:
Hey lotto atchitect glad to see you are allowed to make part of your own forum here where you will freely advertise your thing , collect free info and provide nothing in return. That makes me sure most of the people from the principal reason will newer post any valuable strategy or such, so no need to log here any often.
lottoarchitect said:
What have you provided in return for the free info you get from here tomtom? Judge yourself before judging others please.

I make tomtom's my words... and I answer to your question... probably not much, but then again I am not selling anything...

Sidebar