new TEXAS 5/44 1/44

Rebeckah

Dennis Bassboss said:
Precisely And I won't get into this....but...
Read your history pals... :read:
Without the French army support the U.S. would have never win their revolution war against England ...and their suppose freedom :worry: would still only be a dream today...a big american dream!!!:gunfire:
Better talk about lotto here...
[/B]

why get into it if you say you won't? :lol: just laughing with you, my friend. :)
& it wasn't *the US* then, it was a bunch of brits fighting against the British monarchy. We all know there is a big difference between French Canadian & French European. I , myself think the whole French bashing just shows how immature the US is cuz they have to have somebody to hate. Like if they don't have an enemy they {US gov.) doesn't have an excuse to funnel billions into the military. French bashing is a big joke here, and altho it may be easy to joke about, it also gets ridiculous. Like re-labeling *French fries* into *Freedom fries*. Thus, my :dang: after my comment. Which, if you think about it, was actually more of a joke about how stupid Americans are than any bad comment about the French.
In the end, I'm with you Dennis, *come from the heart!* :lol:
*and we are immature history-wise.... 200 years isn't very old for a country.
:sad: I'll be back to my lotto as soon as we get some history going with it's new game..... anxiously waiting......

Last edited:

Beaker

Sorry for the OT post - my last here.

I don't know Rebeckah, this bunch in Washington is starting to :worry: :worry: me. Don't get me wrong, I think getting rid of that freak in Iraq was the right thing to do - but where does it end? I'll know the World is in BIG trouble when Colin Powell resigns as Secretary of State. :worry:

Need to win that jackpot :lol:

Rebeckah

I don't mind OT posts now, this game isn't really going yet & It's nice to see who's reading this section. Before the election one of my co-workers said that if Bush wins we'll go to war cuz he wants to revenge his Daddy. She predicted it acurately alright. I was kinda freaked when he *elected himself*. Now, there's talk of RE-election. UGH!!!!!! I'm hoping that most US citizens want to get rid of the war monger. I don't like him at all, and I'm really in the minority living in Texas!
& Beaker, it doesn't end. Testosterone always has to fight to display himself as the leader of the pack. It's basic animal nature. Lots of males overcome the basic fighting to dominate instincts, but lots don't. Takes all kinds to make the world balanced.

Clipper

Amen to that Beaker.....think Colin Powell is probably the best Secretary of State we've had since Kissenger!

Rebeckah you mentioned on another post that the reason you didnt play Pick 3 was because of having to keep up with 2 games Daily? Just wanted to let you know that you could pick just 1 of the games and track digits on it....that's what I do. I track both games separately, not jointly, and just because there are two games daily is immaterial as to the ability to track and play.

Today I went 119 for Sum Total 11 on the Daily and it went 227 Sum Total 11 :( Thought it was going to be an ODD game and it stayed Even:dizzy: I was expecting Doubles too. Last night I thought the Night game would double and had 661 and what played was 167 :mad: Thought either the 6's or 8's would double.:dang:

Am now using my Pick 3 software to track the Two Step....last night was 5-7-9-14 with BB 25. I went with 6-15-28-30 25 BB Almost had 2 with the BB and that's the first time I've played the 2-Step in probably 2 years.

Im like you....I want some HISTORY NOW on the new game! Oh well, by time I do, hopefully I will figure out more how to use this Pick 3 software to track the other games lol

How do I use it.....Im using the 3 digits in Pick 3 to tell me "what rows" the next digits will be on in 2-Step, Lotto, etc!

Rebeckah

Clipper, I haven't even looked at the 2step game at all. I used to track & play the cash5 when I was developing my systems. Which I really liked, & then they changed THAT game & I lost interest.

The pick 3/4 is so popular in TX, I don't get it. I guess if you get that incremental playing down, like what Steve Player does, than you could make some serious buckage? $$$. I know myself & I have to play only ONE game at a time, otherwise the #s get all mixed up for me. I'd like to do the pick3 someday, but only want to invest the time to make the charts when I KNOW I'll be playing the game. Do you know any about Steve Player's stuff? He's big into pick3 and has lots of systems for it.

Rebeckah

Clipper said:
Rebeckah you mentioned on another post that the reason you didnt play Pick 3 was because of having to keep up with 2 games Daily? Just wanted to let you know that you could pick just 1 of the games and track digits on it....that's what I do. I track both games separately, not jointly, and just because there are two games daily is immaterial as to the ability to track and play.

Have you looked at a database of the 2 games combined? curious if there's patterns there. Which is what I would do, thus I'd have to keep 3 databases: day draws, night draws, combined draws. Do they use the same machines and balls for day/night draws?
Pick 5 + BB will give me 3 databases as well: 5#s, BB, combined. My work has tripled. Hopefully my winnings will too! :lol:

Clipper

Frankly Rebeckah, I dont think it matters what they use to get the numbers out. They could pull the 3 digits out of 3 separate paper bags and it wouldnt make any difference as to the final results regards tracking for me.

I know a lot of people think about all those different possibilities....balls, weight, size, etc....but I dont think it plays that big of a role in the outcome of tracking.

Havent looked at a combined Database for the games and purposely separated the Database because if ran the combined I would HAVE to track both games or get behind in predictions.:dizzy:

You can tell patterns with separate databases so there is no need to have a combined database. I've heard of Steve Player and all his systems...Pick 3 and Pick 4. Just never had the money to invest in any of them and besides I felt I had a system that was just as good or even better :D

Rebeckah

I know some folks are really into having seperate databases for each aspect of the game. I like to look at everything to find patterns & then stick with whatever works. :)

Rebeckah

5-10-03: 4-5-11-27-37-{21}
Rebeckah said:
I'm thinking there's going to be 1-2 repeats, I'd also favor FD 1 again.
2-7-9-11-13-18-22-25-28-31-34-36-40-44

Dennis & Beaker, {& everybody else) do you want me to start posting your sets with the winners highlighted again? Since the game only goes up to 44 balls you can eliminate your high 40s & pick a few low #s. LMK :)

Clipper

TeeHee....I hit the daily Rebeckah

Dancing a Jig here! I hit the Daily with 687 for $1,000!:wavey:

Im getting impatient for a Database for the 5/44 lol

Sidebar