New Red Hot Forum

adolphus

<<< deleted by LT ... as per the rules that you just agreed to when you signed up, it is specifically against the acceptable use policy here to post links to other forums. Read around a bit and you will see why. >>>

Last edited by a moderator:

Brad

Adolphus,

the way I see it there are 2 explanations for posting the link:

a) you simply did not read the rules of this board
b) you know the rules but don't care

Choose one of the following:

a) read the rules and edit your post ... welcome
b) get lost, your link will be deleted

adolphus

Has Hundreds of hidden pages

it's me again I sign in or join and guess what there are thousands hidden pages all types of Lottery workouts and lottery super toolbox or largest in the world.:agree:

Beaker

that site will be the dumping ground for the worlds spammers

Yuk :sick:

Seen it once, will never go again :sick:

adolphus

Lotto649 the dumping ground for the worlds back of a mule if you catch that!!

Yuk.

Seen it once, will never go again

:sick: people here get a life

Beaker

adolphus said:

Yuk.

No troll you get a life. If you have some interesting lotto thoughts and something positive to contribute, post it, otherwise lurk or leave. Go back from where you came.
Shessshhh, I have added more people to my ignore list in the past 2 days than in all my time here. This is the last post to you.

Last edited:

daleks

please cheer up Beaker

here is today's therapy - when individuals see themselves afraid of things, situations....mice, snakes, dinosaurs....it is not the fear of the animal or thing or situation which makes them quiver and adrenalin rushed and stuff, it is the unconscious thought of the action which needs to be done to rid themselves of an annoyance....such as actually having to swat that fly, or kill that mouse, or.....heck, what would you do with the dinosaur ..?!!....and stuff like that.....i am not on the board often enough to catch the slimes which sometimes show up, but certainly appreciate the concern you are showing and the attempts you are making to keep it homey.........

so please cheer up, here, for you, a COLD COLD BEER:beer:

a WARM thought www.wiarton-willie.org and a really HOT HOT number....11

Last edited:
FUNNY

adolphus said:

Yuk.

FUNNY..:lol: I WAS ICE FISHING ON THE WEEKEND AND I THINK I CAUGHT A FISH JUST LIKE..:agree: OOOOPPPPSSSS I MADE A MISTAKE....I'M SORRY...IT HAD LESS SLIME THEN YOU!!!!!

YANKEE GO HOME ...ONLY INTELLEGENT PEOPLE SEEM TO POST HERE!!!..

adolphus said:

Yuk.

Adolphus catch this....You seem to be a well educated:teach: intelligent :wow: very polite person :rolleyes: loaded with good intentions :devil: so...perhaps you should search for greener pastures instead....$$$$$:cow:$$$$$ I must go with the:cow: since we have no mule back.... here!!!

Bones

AHHHHH!!!!!!!

A successful peaceful board. Policed by LT, our wonderful peers and the odd kick in the BUTT!. Loving this. Please continue!!!!!

Is it made clear enough for ya Adolphus!!!! Did you digest it or do you need a bib? END TRAN...

Last edited:

Sidebar