New Red Hot Forum

Iamswamee

It means you're a milk man. I have two cats, Kahlua (aka Squeeker) and Bailey. Together I think of them as White Russians. Maybe they are spies under cover. Never know about cats...

Brad

Dennis the Milkman ... more ammo !! Thanks Iamswamee :agree2: :lol: :lol: I think this one may stick, we already have the CookieMan here ...

Iamswamee

:lphant: No trouble 'tall. You know, I've always wondered which type of cow makes chocolate milk. Maybe someone on this board knows.

Did anybody noticed that the minute that Brad started to talk about milk...Daleks virtually dissapeared!! :lol: :lol: Maybe just like me he's going for a consecutive:beer: !!!!

Brad

The milkman has to ring twice whereas the Beerman is met with anticipation even before the draught horses reach the driveway.

Wonder what a cow would produce if fed a steady diet of barley, hopps and some yeast? (Please don't say malted meadow muffins Dennis ... or soured prairie oysters).

Brad said:
The milkman has to ring twice whereas the Beerman is met with anticipation even before the draught horses reach the driveway.

Wonder what a cow would produce if fed a steady diet of barley, hopps and some yeast? (Please don't say malted meadow muffins Dennis ... or soured prairie oysters).

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE COW WOULD PRODUCE......BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE ANYWHERE NEAR THAT ONE AFTER IT DIGEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bomb: :erm: :heul: :sick: :lol: :lol:

Sidebar