New lottery software released!

tomtom

ExpertLotto said:
well, if you can draw me a simple and user friendly screen allowing to enter and edit logical condition like this:
(a OR (b AND c OR d) AND e AND (f OR g)) AND h ...

then yes, in a couple of weeks :D

Sveral AND's ( as much as possible) in a chain will be quite enough for a poweful filter:agree:

ExpertLotto

tomtom said:
Sveral AND's ( as much as possible) in a chain will be quite enough for a poweful filter:agree:

and in a few weeks there'll be another post here asking for OR option :dizzy:

i'll post a poll at expert lotto discussion board with a list of planned features and let you guys vote for the one(s) you'd like to see most in the next release

tomtom

ExpertLotto said:
and in a few weeks there'll be another post here asking for OR option :dizzy:

i'll post a poll at expert lotto discussion board with a list of planned features and let you guys vote for the one(s) you'd like to see most in the next release

Your competition might vote for the worst ones...which will allow them some time to deal with and implement some nice filters :agree:

ExpertLotto

tomtom said:
Your competition might vote for the worst ones...which will allow them some time to deal with and implement some nice filters :agree:

i can see that you do want this feature a lot. :D

but i can't promise anything, there's a lot of other nice features on the list and this is not a job for one evening ...

tomtom

ExpertLotto said:
i can see that you do want this feature a lot. :D

but i can't promise anything, there's a lot of other nice features on the list and this is not a job for one evening ...

It's quite OK about this feature at any time...so far got a little VB thingy that deals with this quite fine. But still sooner is better, since that Java progies appears to be very fast, and because you might make it, there is no need to learn any Java language :)

So, any further fine feature from your list will be also nice to try and check what's about :D

ExpertLotto

tomtom, there actually *is* expert lotto feature that allows your AND filtering (pointed to me by other member of our expert lotto team).

e.g. if you want to get lines that have 1 to 2 numbers from number set A (e.g. 1,2,3,4,5) AND/OR 2 to 3 numbers from number set B (e.g. 34,35,36,40,41,42,49) then you can use the 'visual package page' filtering.

first click on the panel on the right the numbers from set A, the numbers will be highlighted in yellow in the table. then check boxes 3, 4, 5, 6 (leave boxes 0, 1 and 2 blank) and click 'remove match in'.

then reset the current number highlight (double click the last number in panel's header) and click in the panel the numbers from set B. then check boxes 1, 4, 5, 6 (leave 0, 2 and 3 blank) and click 'remove match in'.

the remaining lines have either 1-2 numbers from set A or 2-3 numbers from set B or numbers from both sets A,B or none among the numbers from both sets A,B

-----

if you want to get lines that have 1 to 2 numbers from number set A (e.g. 1,2,3,4,5) AND at the same time 2 to 3 numbers from number set B (e.g. 34,35,36,40,41,42,49) then you can use the 'visual package page' filtering again

first click on the panel on the right the numbers from set A, the numbers will be highlighted in yellow in the table. then check boxes 0, 3, 4, 5, 6 (leave boxes 1 and 2 blank) and click 'remove match in'.

then reset the current number highlight (double click the last number in panel's header) and click in the panel the numbers from set B. then check boxes 0,1, 4, 5, 6 (leave 2 and 3 blank) and click 'remove match in'.

the remaining lines have both :the 1-2 numbers from set A together with 2-3 numbers from set B

this is the case where also "zero" plays its important role. :dizzy:

Last edited:

tomtom

< deleted doubled question >

Well, got what you wanted to say

Looking forward to see those new features:)

Last edited:

ExpertLotto

tomtom said:
Is it the same procedure for A AND B AND C sets for example ? How many sets is possible to deal with at the same time?

yes it is, this way you can handle as many sets as you wish. basically you need to process one set at a time.

i recommend to grab the demo and play with this feature a bit. it's quite simple yet powerfull. also see application's context help.

tomtom said:
Is there an AND option? For exaple filter if one of 1,2 AND two of 3,4,5 ? Or must include one of 1,2 AND two of 3,4,5 AND two of 6,7,8?

A logic filter with several AND and OR available would rock...and put you definitely on the top ;)

Lotto Architect does this and many more. I suggest to have a look in there as many things you have requested are already included. There is a free trial download here
:D

Brad

Duelling Lotto Programs

Can't think of a better way to show a programs ability than to have a war of picks.
... aaaand they're at the post!! ... uh, sorry ... wrong kinda race ;)

Aaaall riiiight gentlemen! Start your prediction engines!! :dizzy:

LT, we need a starting-flag Smilie!! :p:

tomtom

Well, I think that no software might make some extremely accurate predictions, so I found pretty honest If the developer doesn't claim so....otherwise, those guys will not sell the software at all.

However, Expert Lotto seems very interesting since the authors provide free updates, planning many in the near future, while the program is quite OK now...

Re: Duelling Lotto Programs

Brad said:
Can't think of a better way to show a programs ability than to have a war of picks.
... aaaand they're at the post!! ... uh, sorry ... wrong kinda race ;)

Aaaall riiiight gentlemen! Start your prediction engines!! :dizzy:

LT, we need a starting-flag Smilie!! :p:

There are two parts in lottery systems that people tend to misundertand and mix, when they shouldn't:
  • prediction systems
  • tools to manage results of prediction

A good lottery program aims to provide the best solutions to the 2nd part first. Lotto architect is one of those with really unmatched features (in my opinion, no program comes close to what you can use and setup).
Programs that claim to "beat" the chances with prediction systems... well most of the time this is BS as I cannot exclude that might be one good out there (and I don't claim my prediction engine is the best neither bad). But at least a good prediction system that respects itself should be included. But posting results based on a prediction engine is unfair for several reasons, including trends of lotteries, strategies may followed and so on and should not be considered the 'hit' for a lottery program, otherwise we are talking about prediction systems and not lottery programs anymore. Of course, if there is a top prediction system included, this is more than welcome. The best is to test a program by yourself and see if it can do any good or not. I have faith to my system as I develop it for my own use and want to use it to hit the big prize. I have a customer (he sent an e-mail to me with a BIG smile) who already won in a 6 ball lottery 4-divisions 4 times in a row (and be in profit of course!). So I assume he managed to use the prediction system effectively using his strategy and the tools provided. I have to mention here that Lotto Architect has the unique ability of 'intelligent filtering' which is a process specifically designed to take advantage of bad predictions! So, when I'm talking about tools, I mean anything that can help to improve hits by reducing costs. This is the meaning of a lottery program and not one that can give you all 6 numbers correct among a set of 10. Anyone knows this is impossible and surely, if someone ever manage to do this, he will not sell it.:cool:

tomtom

BTW, regarding Expert Lotto, when they implement those filters and minimizer thing they plan to do soon as they said at their web site, it will be really the best lottery software at the market , in my opinion...

ExpertLotto

tomtom said:
Well, I think that no software might make some extremely accurate predictions, so I found pretty honest If the developer doesn't claim so....otherwise, those guys will not sell the software at all.

However, Expert Lotto seems very interesting since the authors provide free updates, planning many in the near future, while the program is quite OK now...

... speaking of which - version 4.0.10 has just been released. ;)

Brad

Re: Re: Duelling Lotto Programs

lottoarchitect said:
There are two parts in lottery systems that people tend to misundertand and mix, when they shouldn't:
  • prediction systems
  • tools to manage results of prediction
>>> snipped<<<
Agreed, Lottoarchitect, but just so there is no further misunderstanding I think it would help the members here if the 2 programs were discussed in separate threads. If for no other reason than to avoid confusion. I'm sure both have merits, you will find members here knowledgeable enough to select the one that suits them best if they're in need of another lotto program.

Cheers

hai,sorry I'm new,very interesting to hear and learn from u people,Im from East Malaysia,here we play we call it sport toto 6/52,6/42,6/49,,,I guess its the same concept and principle of games/gambling....:beer: :lphant:

Sidebar