New Breakthrough system

lottosync

Hi,

We developed a brand new system (Lotto Synchronizer) that will be available from begin next week.

briefly, the method could be described as.
Using randomness in order to predict future similar randomness.
In this case your lotto game !

It's completely different from other software on the market since it synchronizes computer generated random number strings to real lotto game results in order to predict the future outcome.
Only three past draws are needed as a point of reference. This will outperform any other software given a reasonable amount of time.

find out more on www.lottosync.com

Beaker

Expensive for something with no track record :dang:

No, it is built on logical deduction and observation of random behaviour. In fact, it surprises us that no one has ever tried or found this before.

How do you know no one has tried it before???

Last edited:

Brad

lottosync

maybe you can summarize your public trial results for members here, without posting links to the other forum of course ;)

Cheers

gsobier

Yes, I think real life samples/examples are required to make me believe:agree:. Lets see how well it does predicting for this draw:eek:.
Beaker said:
Expensive for something with no track record :dang:

lottosync said:
Hi,

We developed a brand new system (Lotto Synchronizer) that will be available from begin next week.

briefly, the method could be described as.
Using randomness in order to predict future similar randomness.
In this case your lotto game !

It's completely different from other software on the market since it synchronizes computer generated random number strings to real lotto game results in order to predict the future outcome.
Only three past draws are needed as a point of reference. This will outperform any other software given a reasonable amount of time.

find out more on www.lottosync.com
AH!!!..... Well another one that did not check Mister greatness's posts in Super 7 lately.... :lol:

Beaker

Irvin said:
Hey lottosync. Your not the "GURU" on the other forum?

Just checking if this is the same thing.
Lot's of those types around but no one wants to post their predictions.

I would venture that this site has the longest running real predictions for Can649 anywhere.

Maybell's is gone and I haven't seen anything but pik3's and pik4's, and the UK guys everywhere else.

By the way, I like this idea - using randomness as a prediction stratregy. :agree2:

Beaker

lottosync said:
the system's predictions are posted on the lottery Post forum
long thread over there. :dizzy:

Post the Begium picks and the link to the lotto site here lottysync - let's see 'em :dance1:

Irvin

Beaker,

I see what you mean about the price.

I am with that other forum as will and he "GURU" has posted a few picks there.

Best so far is 2+B from 10.

lottosync

it predicted 3 correct in the first test

1 correct in the second (4 were correct for the draw after that)
This happens sometimes. you may wish to play two times the same prediction.

2+B in the third

lottosync

We do not intend to create a winning list on our website because they deliver no proof at all. If thousands of people are playing with a crappy system, sooner or later some people will luckily win with it. But that says nothing about the accuracy of a system.

The only winnings that will be featured on our website will be our own. That will be proof that it works for a single person.

we only played it 3 times now. It did not yet manage to predict a four or five correct. But you'll see. It won't stay away too long.

Beaker

Irvin said:
Beaker,

I see what you mean about the price.

I am with that other forum as will and he "GURU" has posted a few picks there.

Best so far is 2+B from 10.

euro is almost US but euro to $Canadian is $1.53 or more.

so that SW is like $125 Canadian. :eek:

Brad

" ... The only winnings that will be featured on our website will be our own. That will be proof that it works for a single person ... "

thanks lottosync,

I take it you you intend to keep the trial going ...will be posting your picks prior to draws on your site now?

Beaker

lottosync said:
We do not intend to create a winning list on our website because they deliver no proof at all. If thousands of people are playing with a crappy system, sooner or later some people will luckily win with it. But that says nothing about the accuracy of a system.

The only winnings that will be featured on our website will be our own. That will be proof that it works for a single person.

we only played it 3 times now. It did not yet manage to predict a four or five correct. But you'll see. It won't stay away too long.
I agree with you, and posting at that other place - before the draw of course - is a good idea to build credibility. Of course, posting here would be good also :agree2:

I am always leary about winnings posted at someone's website - proves nothing. :no:

Good luck with it lottosync :agree2: You are early with the introduction but over time you never know what might hit :agree2:

Speaking of hitting, have you done some regression tests with the Belgium lotto?

Beaker

lottosync said:
Do you rather spend 10 Euro on a system that does completely nothing???
Of course not, but I have alot of my own SW and a few others I use. Before I spend anything, I want to see if it gives me more than what I already have :agree:

Sidebar