New Breakthrough system

lottosync

I'm certainly not laughing at the bank, when I see the development costs. Show a little patience guys. It will prove itself.

Brad

Lottosync,

one way to alleviate those doubts is to post some preds for your lotto, sure-fire way to make believers ... we are patient :agree:

well i have tried running this system twice now with my old 233 pentium and guess what after running 3 days straight thats 72 hours it only came up with 2 numbers to play thats with a regression of only 400 i think the owners of the system should emphasize that you will need a brand new computer to effectively work the lottosync system oh! and on a brighter not of those 2 numbers lotto sync predicted one of them was a winner!!!!

Beaker

luckyhorse said:
well i have tried running this system twice now with my old 233 pentium and guess what after running 3 days straight thats 72 hours it only came up with 2 numbers to play thats with a regression of only 400 i think the owners of the system should emphasize that you will need a brand new computer to effectively work the lottosync system oh! and on a brighter not of those 2 numbers lotto sync predicted one of them was a winner!!!!
Well, that is encouraging - good DN candidates.

I suppose less history is in order to get results out earlier.

Have you tried other values for the regression - 50, 100, 150 etc?

they say a minimum of 400 is required for a more precise prediction this system would work better on a lotto that only happens once a week as it takes a very long time to compute the most probable set of numbers! if i knew exactly how this system worked i might be able to get it out quicker by hand although i doubt it!

LT

Administrator
It is interesting that 1 out of the 2 numbers generated was a hit. That shows potential and at the very least this system seems to take a different approach than the majority of other softwares.
Please keep us informed of your discoveries luckyhorse.

Babarlish

paul762 said:
have not even won 3 number prize yet using 600 sample constant

Hi Paul762 :agree:

Their system is not a new idea at all.

On their website it says:

---------------
Lotto Synchronizer wades in an infinite pool of future possibilities until it finds what it is looking for. Only 3 past draws are needed as a point of reference. From there, the prediction process takes over. It's completely different from other software on the market since it synchronizes computer generated random number strings to real lotto game results in order to predict the future outcome.
---------------

I created several programs years ago, in the early 90's absolutely identical to this idea and it never generated a single winning ticket. Stuborn as I am, I tried many diferent random generators, techniques and approaches, and still it generated combinations, but never won anything at all.

The only diference is that in assembler I didn't wait for days to get results.

I never though my idea was worth $150 a pop :agree:

Baba :teach:

paul762

thanks for that, what made me purchase the software was the fact that they gave me the results of a 100 draw test in which a jackpot was selected on 1 occasion from the belgian lotto, also a few members of another forum managed to get 3s 4s and 5s from 6, it just doesnt seem to be doing it for me!! apparently its good for keno, but my keno is electronic and yet again im left with S*H*I*T*E results, i was reading that a certain neural network software was good for prng prediction but im too stupid to work it out. keno would be my main interest though, unless of course i could get 6 from 6 in lotto obviously!!

good luck

grape

I find the description of the lotterey being random a little confusing. Randomness is infinte unlike the lottery which has boundries and a known amount of combinations hence not random but chaotic or a system with a high degree of order.

paul762

hey grape, thats absolutely true, and i must admit something i have never thought of before. but what could we do about it?

PAB

I also agree with grape :agree: .
Random is defined as being without method or conscious choice :read: . A Lotto however, is still Random, but within the confines of Set Criteria ( the Amount of Numbers Drawn from a Pool of Whatever with a Maximum Number of Total Combinations ). I know this sounds promising, but unfortunately it does not get us any nearer to Winning That Ever Elusive Jackpot :dizzy: .

All the Best
PAB
:wavey:

Sidebar