Might be back next summer!!

I'm taking a very long vaccation from posting on this board.....(I might post again only next summer)But I'm not worried at all ....I know that many experts here... NmbrsDude,Winkeldinkel,Combomaniac etc..are going to continue to post and discuss their numbers draw after draw in the discussions threads sharing everything...And after all they are the only truly experts here...
I might lurk at times to learn from them and take their advices on how I should be playing...but no more posts from me....
:no:

Irvin

Hey Dennis well miss your posts :bawl:

Should come down to the Southern Hemisphere Summer is just around the corner :D

You, a long with other people on this board, have contributed a lot to the way others play the lotteries around the world.

Well have to keep a tally for you on those dancing numbers.

Best wishes until next time.

Regards,

Irvin

charles2

i know you'll be busy back teaching again Dennis, but try to post every once in a while, we need your inputs !! :agree2:

GOODONE

I KNOW THAT THERE IS AN INDIAN SUMMER COMING UP SOON!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

IF NOT I WISH YOU THE BEST ALWAYS....:agree:

CASANOVA!!!!! :kiss:

NmbrsDude

Dennis,

Everybody has a slump once in a while (check out my last few draws). Are you quitting because you're not at the top of the stats?

:cool:

ND

NmbrsDude said:
Let me cut throught the fluff for you.
Besides, I'm not here to share my life stories with anyone nor to win any popularity contests.

Peace
ND

You should continue to give advices to everyone in the discussion thread!!

mon said:
NO YOUR NOT NUMBERSDUDE :lol: :lol:
The only irony here is that the expert NmbrsDude ask me a question....so I had to answer is eternal confrontation posts towards me .... Otherwise you wouldn't have hear anything from me...

system13

my2centsworth

Whether someone decides to post or not, it is his/her personal choice and I fail to see the reason why this thread was brought up in the first place. Only thing I can see here is that unnecessary irony and sarcasm dribblings are provocing yet another winless battle of egos.:dang:
We have to respect each other,not to put someone off or fear of being put off by someone.This forum will suffer in the end because of that.
Not because Dennis might go, but because some other "Dennis" might replace him.And nothing will change.
Lets call it a day and try to make a fresh start,all of us.

:agree:

:)

mon

Sheba said:
See I was right! .......A .Post here and 7 or more on the 649 one...

Why don't you just say you will post on occasion?

Sheba

LOOK DENIS I KNOW FROM PAST EXPERIENCE THAT YOU HAVE SAID THE SAME THING, BUT WE ALL NOW BETTER YOU NEVER LAST VERY LONG, FACE IT YOU ENJOY THIS FORUM JUST AS MUCH AS ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLE HERE AND I PERSONALLY DO ENJOY THE INFO YOU SHARE WITH US, SO INSTEAD OF CREATING A THREAD THAT WILL START ANY KIND OF COMMENTS JUST SAY NOTHING AND POST WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE IT :) :wavey:

I agree with Combomaniac....

Right on "Comboman"!! Time for him to retreat back to the cave--or is that the tee-pee? Listen to the white buffalo. He will provide you with the right numbers-Dennis.....:agree: Now, back to work on those "baddies".....:dunce: :flush:

NmbrsDude

mon said:

LOOK DENIS I KNOW FROM PAST EXPERIENCE THAT YOU HAVE SAID THE SAME THING, BUT WE ALL NOW BETTER YOU NEVER LAST VERY LONG, FACE IT YOU ENJOY THIS FORUM JUST AS MUCH AS ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLE HERE AND I PERSONALLY DO ENJOY THE INFO YOU SHARE WITH US, SO INSTEAD OF CREATING A THREAD THAT WILL START ANY KIND OF COMMENTS JUST SAY NOTHING AND POST WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE IT :) :wavey:

Mon,

Dennis does this thing every once in a while when he feels the heat. The reasons he must do this is because he seems to have a great need for acceptance and recognition. Now I'm not saying we all don't want acceptance and recognition, but what's it worth if you have to coax it out of people?
He does this little "I'm going away now" thing to elicit some sympathy and get people to beg him to come back, all the while boosting his ego. If people try too hard to get him to post again, he comes back even more convinced that he's the king of the board.
I feel the more opinions the better but let's remember that they are all simply opinions - that's the basic point; not who's been right most often! I think most people here want to share info and share in each other's successes, and hopefully learn some stuff along the way.

ND

Re: my2centsworth

system13 said:
Whether someone decides to post or not, it is his/her personal choice and I fail to see the reason why this thread was brought up in the first place. Only thing I can see here is that unnecessary irony and sarcasm dribblings are provocing yet another winless battle of egos.:dang:
We have to respect each other,not to put someone off or fear of being put off by someone.This forum will suffer in the end because of that.
Not because Dennis might go, but because some other "Dennis" might replace him.And nothing will change.
Lets call it a day and try to make a fresh start,all of us.

:)
I for the most agree with you here..
But let me first explain something here....This board was a friendly board until some people including NmbrsDude start running after me...(He went after me the very first time that I posted in one of the previous version of this board) He took another ride at me later....And he has never missed a chance of posting negatives comments towards my posts...so it is not ''yet another winless battle of egos.:dang:'' It is the same one ...
Half of his posts are negatives posts directed at me...
It is clear that he wants me out....By every means or way that he can find...
Some others (Perhaps many aliases) have followed this path...Just check Happypig2k posts (From B.C. too) that LT had to banned from this site...
I have been attacked so I had to defend myself...This thing has been going on for so long that it is becoming ridiculous....
I'm defending myself but...I won't follow the path of racism and hate towards me that I can now smell and see on this thread...As far as the ''many other Dennis thing'' in your post
There is only one Dennis Bassboss...And there's always gonna be only one Dennis..This is who I am!
I think that I have contributed in many different ways...I was the first person that help people discover the announcers theory...And bring a free software on announcers that Combomaniac used a lot..I was the first person to teach the repeat from consecutives thing that became the open pairs theory..I help many in some Advanced theories..Helping software builders...Posting unseen stats...Discussing some trends in various lottos on this board...

It is ironic that all the ones that are criticizing me in a negative way are also the one that do not contribute at all in any discussion and that their contributions is mostly limited on posting some big sets of numbers without giving up any clues about the reasons of their choices...But I won't judge them for that or for posting under 300 post after allmost 2 years on the board...What these persons do not understand is that many of my contributions listed here have helped the players on this board to obtain better results overall...Ben who have hits for 6/18 2 times on this board was the first to admit that my theories helped him a lot...
Two weeks ago WinkelDinkle in another negative post said something about using my numbers as filters....So this is why I used his numbers as filters too...Just to show him that hate will not bring him anything...
I will no longer post any numbers on this board...until I am sure that every people don't see that as a competition...
But I am going to watch every post and I will jump in at the sliced negative or racist comment posted!!

NmbrsDude

Every time you post these diatribes, you prove that you refuse to understand why "people come after you". It's definitely not because we feel your numbers are just too "competitive".
I never said, nor do I feel, that you should be off this board. I just feel you should get off your high horse; BIG FRIGGIN' DIFFERENCE!!!
You were the one who decided he wanted to start keeping score, which I was all for so that you could see that neither you, nor I, nor any particular person on this board, is more right that any other over a long period of time. We all have our streaks. A funny thing happened though which, I can tell by the way you try to deflect attention away from it didn't turn out the way you expected, is that after a few draws, you decided you weren't going to post at all.
There's nothing wrong with admitting that you aren't the king of the board you thought you were. The only reason I've posted the way I have is to try to get you to understand the way you're coming across. And believe me, I've let a lot of stuff slide, because I found it only mildly frustrating, but I kept hoping you would catch yourself or that someone else would notice. Once in a while though, it just gets to be too much and I feel compelled to once again try to open your eyes to what your doing. Being confident is one thing, but the way you've carried on in the past is shameful.
And on the topic of the number of posts, seeing as you take great pride in this, I would think that as a teacher, you of all people would know there is more merit in quality than in quantity. If you're half the man you purport to be, try to learn something from all this and play nice in the sandbox, so that people like hot4 don't feel unwanted within their first week here, and I won't have any problem giving you the space you need.
One more fact, just to be clear; I have never had, nor do I plan on having, aliases on this board. And if you are so the man, check with LT on that and he'll back me up.
Now let's put this to rest and resume with the real purpose of this forum.

ND

mon

NmbrsDude said:
Mon,

Dennis does this thing every once in a while when he feels the heat. The reasons he must do this is because he seems to have a great need for acceptance and recognition. Now I'm not saying we all don't want acceptance and recognition, but what's it worth if you have to coax it out of people?
He does this little "I'm going away now" thing to elicit some sympathy and get people to beg him to come back, all the while boosting his ego. If people try too hard to get him to post again, he comes back even more convinced that he's the king of the board.
I feel the more opinions the better but let's remember that they are all simply opinions - that's the basic point; not who's been right most often! I think most people here want to share info and share in each other's successes, and hopefully learn some stuff along the way.

ND

ND

I DO AGREE WITH WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, I WAS JUST TRYING TO SAY TO DENNIS IN A NICE WAY THAT IF HE FEELS THE NEED TO STOP POSTING HE SHOULD JUST STOP AND LET IT GO AT THAT NO NEED FOR FAN FARE, I AM NOT TRYING TO BOOST HIS EGO FAR FROM IT BUT I WILL BE HONEST AND SAY THAT SOME OF THE INFO I GET FROM HIM IS GOOD AND INTERESTING ,AS IS INFO FROM MANY OF THE OTHER MEMBERS FROM THIS BOARD,

AS FOR DENNIS I WILL NOT COMMENT ON THE PERSON HE IS I AM NOT HERE FOR THAT , I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY THAT HE SAID HE WOULD BE BACK NEXT SUMMER AND HE WAS STILL POSTING :lol: :lol: :lol:

AND I MEAN ITHOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY NOTHING SARCASTIC OR PREJUDIST ABOUT IT !!!!

Sidebar