Might be back next summer!!

mon said:
NmbrsDude said:
Mon,

Dennis does this thing every once in a while when he feels the heat. The reasons he must do this is because he seems to have a great need for acceptance and recognition. Now I'm not saying we all don't want acceptance and recognition, but what's it worth if you have to coax it out of people?
He does this little "I'm going away now" thing to elicit some sympathy and get people to beg him to come back, all the while boosting his ego. If people try too hard to get him to post again, he comes back even more convinced that he's the king of the board.
I feel the more opinions the better but let's remember that they are all simply opinions - that's the basic point; not who's been right most often! I think most people here want to share info and share in each other's successes, and hopefully learn some stuff along the way.

ND

ND

I DO AGREE WITH WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, I WAS JUST TRYING TO SAY TO DENNIS IN A NICE WAY THAT IF HE FEELS THE NEED TO STOP POSTING HE SHOULD JUST STOP AND LET IT GO AT THAT NO NEED FOR FAN FARE, I AM NOT TRYING TO BOOST HIS EGO FAR FROM IT BUT I WILL BE HONEST AND SAY THAT SOME OF THE INFO I GET FROM HIM IS GOOD AND INTERESTING ,AS IS INFO FROM MANY OF THE OTHER MEMBERS FROM THIS BOARD,

AS FOR DENNIS I WILL NOT COMMENT ON THE PERSON HE IS I AM NOT HERE FOR THAT , I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY THAT HE SAID HE WOULD BE BACK NEXT SUMMER AND HE WAS STILL POSTING :lol: :lol: :lol:

AND I MEAN ITHOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY NOTHING SARCASTIC OR PREJUDIST ABOUT IT !!!!
Thanks for the clarification Mon...I don't think everyone thinks that way though...
This is exactly what I am saying...many have learned....In the beginning as I recall...nobody's could match my predictions...Nobody...now I am no longer alone because I shared my secrets...And very often what you've learned from others has Dennis as a point of origin...like it or not....How can I be jealous of my own teaching?? I do not know any teacher that would not love to see his students getting better than he his...But for that to happen the teacher must always push his students towards harder goals...And don't get me wrong here..The student parts in me have learned quite a few things too from people like Goswinus,Beaker,Peter....And more recently Maggie because they shared infos and they wanted to learn...and improve...
I am a teacher....and at the same time a student like many here...
But I have never learned anything from NmbrsDude half of his post are negatives statements against me...And I don't think that he will improve because of that...And I do believe that NmbrsDude has some stuff to share but nobody on this board has ever witness anything from him...I have nothing to prove here that has not been proven already a very,very long time ago..
I still haven't seen anybody getting 5 out of 10 here...Tough I achieved that twice...6/12 once , I am not sure correct me if I am wrong but my 4 from 7 were matched only by Peter a few times but that's it...More and more people are hitting their best bets on target...And there was no competition involved in any of these amazing acomplishments...At some points the teacher could trade places with a student and there is nothing that should make you feel bad about this...

It is a fact that many players here have improved and I played a role in their development....Now they are having more succes more often...Has to be...
Most of you saw Beaker,Peter and I discuss numbers announcers,consecutives and trends...etc.
The discussion thread is our legacy...I am happy now to see others adopting this way of sharing infos and stuff before a draw...
If I had only 260 posts or so this wouldn't be possible especially if half of these posts were negatives statements directed towards one single person...And the other half on posting an 18 to 20 number set draw after draw...
I don't really care about how many post you are posting or not...

Since the number of posts issue have been raised here is my thinking on that...The number of posts does not reflect any kind of quality...Improvement in other players is...
And why I am not compiling the scores anymore...?
If I had only that to do I would track the score of everybody for a full year...I already know the results but I would do it ..unfortunatly I also have other things to do...And I wouldn't have enough time to do it...
I am not going to reply to the ongoing attack part of NmbrDude post...

NmbrsDude

just to be clear...

Dennis,

The reason I don't post as much "teaching" as you is two-fold:

1st: I don't assume that everyone wants to know what I have to say every single time I think of something.

2nd: I have a completely different technique than most people on this site so I don't have as much to add to the discussion thread every draw. To clarify: I don't take into account LD's, consecutives, announcers, pairs and other such things. However, you may ask - "well, NumbersDude, what do you take into account?" and the answer is, it's far too difficult to explain in plain text and, since we don't have a classroom to do this in, I choose to participate only when I feel I can add value. You can check the wheels thread and see plenty of useful input there from me.
Before you reply once again, as I know you find hard not to do, the way I have added value these past few weeks is by getting you to think about what it is you're doing to piss off some of the other people on this board. Hopefully, you finally understand that jealousy has nothing to do with it, but we've already beaten that topic to death so I'll leave it at that.
Now leave it the hell alone and don't reply, like you promised, for once. Put your money where your mouth is and leave it at that.
In case you couldn't tell, I'm pretty fed up with this thread too. I just hope it's been helpful.
And Mon, thanks for your input and I appreciate that you do not wish this to degenerate into anything ugly; just goes to show what a classy lady you are (not that most of us didn't know that already!)
As to the others who seem to feel the same way I did, thanks for speaking up and let's give Dennis a chance to show us the kind of man he really is! Impress me, Dennis!

'Nuf sed...

ND

Irvin

Hello all,

:smash:
:cold:

Breaking the ice here.

If I am speaking out of term here...Sorry, but I just want to point out that this is one of the best lotto forums I have seen and enjoy.

And we should think of this site as a team effort to breaking the big one...I mean isn't this what we are really here for?

I like to read the threads here and everyone should feel free to contribute without being abused but maybe good critiscism from the rest of the board to help point that person in the right direction.

As for me I am going to read the other 99.999999% of this board.

I want to read, absorb and understand everyones input.

My first post here started as..........Sorry if this is a stupid question but......

First reply I got was welcome from Beaker and that it was a good question.

This first impression allowed me to open up more to this board and contribute with the knowledge that people here are open to different ideas.

So lets drop all this other stuff and as someone once said......Cant we all get along
:D

Regards,

Irvin

lottodude

Re: Re: my2centsworth

Dennis Bassboss said:
I for the most agree with you here..
Some others (Perhaps many aliases) have followed this path...Just check Happypig2k posts (From B.C. too) that LT had to banned from this site...
I have been attacked so I had to defend myself..................

Dennis,
Just so you know, I'm that "HappyPig2K" person..
Even until today, I have no idea why I got banned back then... All I pointed out was that you were no superior than others... and 2/2 hints wouldn't get you anything... PLUS the fact that I was only myself, not under any other aliases.. (cuz you kept accusing me that i was some other members.. ) that's all... and you were the one that made a personal attack on me first by calling me a "monkey" back then...

I remember back then I pointed out w/ your wrongness/ego with some bad languages involved... then LT deleted my post saying that no bad language is allowed on here.. So I edited my post & also asked LT to check out my IP w/ other members so he could prove you wrong that I wasn't not using multiple accounts.... but he just kept deleting my posts.... I think he was on your side back then and probably he's still on your side now... I mean, how come he banned me from the board for merely pointed out your wrongness??!? but NOT YOU FOR KEEP ACCUSING PPL. FOR USING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS WHILE YOU HAD NO PROOF?!? but anyway, that's all in the past now...Nevertheless, it's hilarious how you haven't changed a bit over all this time... lol:lol:

BY THE WAY, GUYS, IF YOU DON'T SEE "lottodude" HERE THE NEXT FEW DAYS, YOU'LL PROBABLY NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN CUZ HE'S PROBABLY BANNED... OR IP LOCKED... CUZ I COME HERE QUITE OFTEN..:lol: :lol: :lol:

BUT DON'T WORRY, I WILL STILL COME BACK... I WILL NOT STOP COMING BACK UNTIL LT TREATS MATTERS LIKE THIS W/ JUSTICE..:cool:

Sidebar