Message to lotto tutor-please read this

flipper

Dear Mr. lotto tutor: can you please read my post entitled "flipper wants help from the boys" and tell me if there is a way that many lines can be formed in which 3 numbers are never repeated on any given line? It is ok to repeat 2 numbers, but to repeat 3 is a no-no. I would be interested in what you can come up with. My post of "flipper wants help from the boys " explains what I want.

Lotto Tutor

Administrator
Hi Flipper,
The easy answer but the hard way to create many lines without 3 numbers repeating would of course be to manually make the bets and manually check them. But that would be a ton of work. I'm assumming that there are a lot of lines here and that you are referring to a lot of numbers in the pool (maybe even all 49). I do not know of any software that filters for number repeats except for possibly lotwin which starts with all 13+ million combinations and works backwards by filtering. If any large balanced wheel were used with a large number pool I would bet that the generated lines would not contain 3 repeats as the wheel is trying to spread all of the numbers equally in as few bets as possible. For example the harmonized 100 ( http://208.56.239.34/millennium/100.html ) is a huge wheel that plays all 49 numbers and a quick view seems to indicate lots of 2 repetitions but I don't see a 3. Anyhow I will check into this a litle more and if I find a repeat of numbers filter I'll post it.
Good Luck to You and Everyone in Tonight's draw.
LT

flipper

Thanks for your time. Hope you come up with something. And yes, lotti tutor, I was planning on playing with all 49 numbers. So, I hope you can come up with some way to only repeat 2 numbers on any given line, never 3. As you can tell from this idea, I'm not interested in small wins ; I want to play for the jackpot only.

[This message has been edited by flipper (edited June 14, 2001).]

Sidebar