May 17th discussions!!

Sheba

Why is this started already...Dennis I thought you were just going to be LURKING and NOT posting.....so why bother to start a New Thread before the other one if done..
Makes no sense to me...:notme:

Sheba__:dog:~~~ ®™

Well maybe I just wanted to releaved you and some others high speed runners of running for posting these thread first..It will give you more time to look at the discussions...After reading some posts...It seems to me that some miss some posts in the past...Don't worry you are not alone a few others are missing the gems too...Read this one as it goes on....You will most likely find some more in here...And Good luck for that draw as well!! :agree2: :agree:

gsobier

Beaker:

Does that suggest a high sum or numbers in the 40s (that would drive the sum sky high).

Regards,
George:)

Beaker said:
The high draw is lurking here. If 2015 is not high then watch for this one to blast off.

Beaker said:
The high draw is lurking here. If 2015 is not high then watch for this one to blast off.
Beaker now the real high draw is lurking...Remember what I told you in the mail....Got to watch between 20 and 43....Some fruit loops will fall into the cereal bowl.... :agree:

gsobier

Ken Silver's "Lotto Link System"

Players:

On the internet there is a guy called Ken Silver who is selling his "Lotto Link System". Has anyone looked at it? I don't know this individual and I'm not trying to find him more business either.

If you goto www.honestlotto.com you will see his advertising.

Regards,

gsobier

Top 30

Here is what program says:
(either three, four, or five most of the time from here) :agree:
01 05 06 07 08 09
10 12 14 16 17 19
21 25 26 27 28 29
30 32 37 38 39 40
41 43 45 46 48 49

No more than three from here is most likely:
(2 were here, in the last draw)
02 03 04 11 13 15
18 20 22 23 24 31
33 34 35 36 42 44

For the last 1000 draws, we had the following results:
0 and 6: 003
1 and 5: 023
2 and 4: 088
3 and 3: 260
4 and 2: 338
5 and 1: 236
6 and 0: 052

Good luck to all:agree2:!

Regards,

Last edited:

peter

Sheba said:
Why is this started already...Dennis I thought you were just going to be LURKING and NOT posting.....so why bother to start a New Thread before the other one if done..
Makes no sense to me...:notme:

Sheba__:dog:~~~ ®™
Why does it matter who starts the thread, as long as one's started is all that matters.
Am I upset cause George started a Best Bet thread, Heck no!, I'm glad he did:agree2: It's nice to see other members taking a lead.

I agree here....Why some people are upseth :rolleyes: because they don't post first??? Makes no sense to me??? And frankly personnally ...I really don't like to start a thread.... :no:

Beaker

gsobier said:
Beaker:

Does that suggest a high sum or numbers in the 40s (that would drive the sum sky high).

Regards,
George, typically if I say high draw I mean decades 1's and or 10's misses and you have a high sum - something over 190. The draw starts in the teens or 20's :agree:

This last draw was high - 201 for the regular numbers and if that 7 didn't hit, you would have that draw starting in the 30's.

I'm going to play this one to go low. Looking at Peter's 'decade sig' picture there is history to confirm this.

No repeaters from the last one - as anticipated. I really didn;t like any of them :no: But as single skips the 5-24 really stand out. Also, that 7 is a dangerous repeater. :agree:

I might not stray too far from my last set. :no: Just a few tweeks should be enough. :agree:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Beaker now the real high draw is lurking...Remember what I told you in the mail....Got to watch between 20 and 43....Some fruit loops will fall into the cereal bowl.... :agree:
I will :bomb: this draw outta the water :gunfire: :cow:

Many many good opportunities here. :eek:

I think this one goes low - sum between 120-130ish - then we have another high within 2 draws. I want to see a draw with 3 low ones and this is it!!

That 5 is outta control, mental, bucking bronko - :hair: not to play that one. :dance1:

Sheba

peter said:
Why does it matter who starts the thread, as long as one's started is all that matters.
Am I upset cause George started a Best Bet thread, Heck no!, I'm glad he did:agree2: It's nice to see other members taking a lead.

Dennis started the post long before the wednesday draw took place now some people may like that I would like for the draw to be finished first...
AS for posting first...well I could start a post for the May 21 Draw now but why bother...I go in and check for the results and after I do I will then start/or post my piks for the next draw...

Peter I think you may misunderstand what I said as to who starts the thread but what I mean is the timing.... Dennis started it before we were finished with the previous draw ( I guess he was trying to lurk and make a point) and that he is just being Dennis...enough said!
I am not in any race so if you like Dennis why don't you beat me in starting the May 21 draw...:lol:

Sheba....

Sheba

Dennis Bassboss said:
I have something special for every draw.... :agree:

Well I don't think you have something special every draw... your hints do hit sometimes but they are no better than some others...
You may be luckier than others and when you do hit you let everyone know that you do...
hits 5% misses 95%....
That's a guess but I may be right here...

No one can predict the next draw but we try...

could be 1-2-3-4-48-49 or 5-10-20-26-27-28 who know? :notme:

Sheba....

Beaker said:
I will :bomb: this draw outta the water :gunfire: :cow:

Many many good opportunities here. :eek:

I think this one goes low - sum between 120-130ish - then we have another high within 2 draws. I want to see a draw with 3 low ones and this is it!!

That 5 is outta control, mental, bucking bronko - :hair: not to play that one. :dance1:
Yes that 05 is really out of control....but we have to watch for the open pairs Beaker....All of them and 5 is the magic number for some of them if you follow me here... :agree:

Beaker

Sheba said:
Well I don't think you have something special every draw... your hints do hit sometimes but they are no better than some others...
You may be luckier than others and when you do hit you let everyone know that you do...
hits 5% misses 95%....
That's a guess but I may be right here...

No one can predict the next draw but we try...

could be 1-2-3-4-48-49 or 5-10-20-26-27-28 who know? :notme:

Sheba....
Sheba, dig deep deep down and you will have fun. :lol:

By the way, I like those numbers :lol:

Sidebar