May 17th discussions!!

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Yes that 05 is really out of control....but we have to watch for the open pairs Beaker....All of them and 5 is the magic number for some of them if you follow me here... :agree:
Got it ;)

Kaboom!!

Sheba keep on compeating on who is posting the thread first....I'll let you win that one....
I might go back to a 12 numbers wheel here just for a few draws....If I can hit 11 out of 21 + 1 DN on target so 12 out of 22 ...in the Atlantic Keno...HUMMMM!I might kick the bucket a few times here... :lol: ....you see I usually post only 10 numbers...but many times I posted 8 even 7 numbers at times...I'm not posting 15 or 18 or 20 or more...You can think wathever you want here...But I'll tell you something right here the day that 6 is going to come to Dennis (5 has already came up a few times...) You won't have to wait my post to know if I have the match 6 or not...

JoJo

DENNIS YOU HAVE TO STOP ACTING LIKE A TOUGH GUY HERE IT'S A PLAYER'S CLUB FOR GOD SAKE.WE ARE NOT YOUR STUDENTS SO STOP TREATING US LIKE WE ARE.
I,VE LOST COUNT ON THE NUMBER OF TIMES THAT YOU HAVE RUN PEOPLE DOWN AND MADE THEM FEEL LIKE FOOLS FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL PLEASURE.I WON'T POST HERE AGAIN BECAUSE YOU TAKE THE FUN OUT OF THIS PLAYERS CLUB.GROW UP.

Sheba

JoJo said:
DENNIS YOU HAVE TO STOP ACTING LIKE A TOUGH GUY HERE IT'S A PLAYER'S CLUB FOR GOD SAKE.WE ARE NOT YOUR STUDENTS SO STOP TREATING US LIKE WE ARE.
I,VE LOST COUNT ON THE NUMBER OF TIMES THAT YOU HAVE RUN PEOPLE DOWN AND MADE THEM FEEL LIKE FOOLS FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL PLEASURE.I WON'T POST HERE AGAIN BECAUSE YOU TAKE THE FUN OUT OF THIS PLAYERS CLUB.GROW UP.

Don't mind Dennis.. if we all did many would not post... He reminds me of a guy that is also from Quebec that calls our open line radio show, not many people like him either but I don't mind him cause he makes me laugh, he thinks he knows all but we know better...:lol: (This guy is not allowed on any other radio phone in shows cause he is not nice and he now may be banned from our as well cause I have not heard from him in some time)......
Keep posting JO-JO and see you at the races!!!!:lol::lol:

Sheba....

But I'm not mad at anyone here :confused: ...And you have the rights to your opinions here... Geeeeee...I didn't know that that 12 out of 22 would angry some:burnt: like this... Wow!!! If I had known that I wouldn't have started that thread at all I promise to both of you that I'll never start that thread again! Now please could you let me concentrate on numbers....I'm not playing quick picks!:no: So I need to study more than you...It will be mostly appreciated!!

gsobier

Dennis:

Thats a good idea, back to the numbers... ...I'm still out to lunch on announcers to some degree. I got the reports correct now and I got some ideas on how to exploit it... ...what works well for you guys is what I'm wondering.

Regards,
George:)

Dennis Bassboss said:
But I'm not mad at anyone here :confused: ...And you have the rights to your opinions here... Geeeeee...I didn't know that that 12 out of 22 would angry some:burnt: like this... Wow!!! If I had known that I wouldn't have started that thread at all I promise to both of you that I'll never start that thread again! Now please could you let me concentrate on numbers....I'm not playing quick picks!:no: So I need to study more than you...It will be mostly appreciated!!

peter

Sheba said:
He reminds me of a guy that is also from Quebec that calls our open line radio show,
Sheba, it probably is Dennis, that's why that guy reminds you of him.:lol:
Dennis , how do you find the time to study numbers, and harass talk radio?:lol:

Peter....Lots of wannabe but there's only one Dennis Bassboss!!!....Geeeee still shaking my head here....
DN on target + 12 out of 22......WOW!!!
No I only listen to the french radio here...and it is sweet music that I listen too...Lotto machine music mostly!!
:lol:

I still see the magic combo around....might play a few lines with it....But unlike Beaker what I see coming is this since 1983 at least one number from the first decade is always there....also some numbers have yet to hit in some common position in the last 30 draws.....And in the last 4 draws twice we saw a draw having no 20s ...So kids...
Something weird is about to happen with the first number in the draws to come....I know that the 05 is hot...hot...hot...but I think higher here....much higher... :agree:

I'm going to play two DNs for sure....I bet you that some hanging ghosts will fall in the next...I'm starting to smell that louzy 39...and that 36 too....The other numbers are going to be a total surprize for some as I might unleash some from open pairs.... :idea:

Beaker

Got to take a chance sometimes when the time is right. I will wait for S7 to see if there are any good goodies there before I unleash this :eek:

Even if you get 2/3 of the DN's and a few others you win BIG :cow:

Of course, the reverse is true also :sick:

Beaker said:
Got to take a chance sometimes when the time is right. I will wait for S7 to see if there are any good goodies there before I unleash this :eek:

Even if you get 2/3 of the DN's and a few others you win BIG :cow:

Of course, the reverse is true also :sick:
Yes but the way that you have hit them lately...it shouldn't be a problem... :agree2:

JoJo said:

MAYBE IT'S JUST MY MOOD TONIGHT,BUT I THINK THAT THERE IS SOMETHING :baby: ABOUT THIS!!!! OR ..MAYBE IT IS MY FAULT FOR CALLING MR.DENNIS BASSBOSS THE :teach: ,AS I ENJOY BEING HIS STUDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!:kiss: :finger:

peter

luckystrike said:
MAYBE IT'S JUST MY MOOD TONIGHT,BUT I THINK THAT THERE IS SOMETHING :baby: ABOUT THIS!!!! OR ..MAYBE IT IS MY FAULT FOR CALLING MR.DENNIS BASSBOSS THE :teach: ,AS I ENJOY BEING HIS STUDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!:kiss: :finger:
We are all students of the game, striving to expand our horizons.

Sidebar