Master Lottery Software

Moses

Database 49

This is Moses' daughter Yasmin. He wanted to share his new database and tried to post it the day before he passed away, so I am trying to post it for him - Not to sure how to.
Thank you for all your kind words not only on this forum, me and my family really appreciate it.

It should be posted soon.

Yasmin

bloubul

Yasmin

Yes we are also sadden by his passing.
Use MediaFire.com to upload the file and than post the link here for us. Its a free service you must just register.

BlouBul :cool:

Frank

Yasmin has managed to upload Moses database into a UK lottery forum with the help of its administrator Len Goundry. I now have downloaded it and will make it available here.

I have had the opportunity to look at its contents and will give you my first observations of its content. Unfortunately there are no instructions or further information accompanying the database. It is left to the user to try and make sense of it.

It is an Excel .Xlsx file of about 6.3mb size. It consists of a grid of 7329 rows by 49 columns of (749 lottery) combinations aparently in drawn order.

The origin of the combinations in column A are currently unknown, however there is a pattern that determines the combinations in the other columns.

The rule is that you take the combination in the cell to the left and deduct 1 from each ball value to get a new combination for that cell. If the cell to the left contains number 01, then the next cell to its right reverts to 49 for that ball position.

There are also more combinations listed vertically in cells A23274 to A31232, again their origin is unknown.

That's all I can glean at the moment and I cannot see how it relates to the previous discussion by Moses regarding the idle 19 balls etc. Perhaps we will never know, unless Yasmin has access to further information.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/k3kn7qct2ynt73n/Forum_Database.xlsx

AllenB

I tried to download this file from the link. The site opened at least 3 other links to adds some of which were blocked by protections. I signed up and did it again, same result. No file downloaded and who know what crap they left after what ever "They" did to my computer.
I know I am just paranoid; but, What is going on? Where is the file.
Any Suggestions?

Frank

I dont understand why you are having a problem. Mediafire is a good site, never seen any ads or pop ups before. I just tried the link published here and went to the site and it downloaded without any problem. I'm going out now so I cant spend time on it now. Ill take a look tomorrow if its still not working. Note you should see a green download button. The site uses flash, so if you dont have it or your browser blocks it, that might be why.

AllenB

Thanks Frank. No need to do anything else, I tried on another computer with the same result and now I am no longer interested. I have project and don't want the distraction.
Thanks for your help.

Frank

Well it is important that we get to the bottom of this. We all use Mediafire here. Can anyone else download this without problems ?

bloubul

Well now for the million dollar question.... Did any one find the crack of the database and how to use it?????

I got now 3 databases of Moses, 1 for PowerBall with 3318 rows and 98 columns created 10/01/2010 and 2 for Lotto 1 with 6227 rows and 98 colums created 10/01/2010 and than this latest database.

With a long effort to find the nrs for last nights PowerBall 12,29, 35, 36, 41, pb 10 I found 56 lines which gave 5 x 4nrs +pb, 11 x 4nrs, 3 x 3nrs+pb, and 17 x 3nrs, on the PowerBall Plus 4, 17, 25, 34, 43, pb 6 I found 47 rows with 1 x5nr, 3 x 4nrs+pb, 2 x 4nrs, 4 x 3nrs+pb, 31 x 3nrs.

How must one use the databases to give one the next draws nrs??????????
Any ideas........................

bloubul

After weeks I've have manage to correct his powerball 5/45 database, because nr's 46,47,48,49 in his first database was only replaced by zeros. His lotto database works 100%
Apparently Moses said he wrote a book, has any one have a copy or seen it. If so what does it says about the using of the databases.

Frank may I be so bolt to ask you if you will forward my details to his daughter or send me her details please. I'm very interested in his book if it does exists.

Frank

Bloubul, I don't have Yasmin's details, she made contact with the admin of another lottery site in the U.K. of which I am a member. Len who runs the site is a good friend of mine, so the only hope is that Len might be prepared to contact her about this. I will have to ask.
The only book I know about and have seen is his e-book, published over 20 years ago mainly about combinational theory and the lack of single combinationals in U.K. Lotto results. If he has a newer book I don't know.

Frank

I have written to Yasmin, she told Len that she knows about the book and will answer any questions. I'll let you know what happens. I've sent her a link to this thread, maybe she will post here using her father's account?

Frank

Just an update, Bloubul. Yasmin is looking for the most up to date version of the book in an uploadable format, dialog is continuing and hopefully there will be some news soon.

MAGUS

Moses made and sold a software very long ago and then one day, he dumped it and didn't support it anymore as far as I know, he used to say things about the UK lottery not being right in some way or ways, but I never put much attention to that, he said that he wrote or talked to the UKs lottery people and that they would not listen to him, oh well!
He was very upset about the way the UK lottery was run, that was very many years ago.
He also made some PDF E-Books that could not be read unless you paid for them.
The name of his lottery program might have been "Lottery Prediction Pro", but I am not sure about that, I no longer remember about that too well.

Sidebar