March 29 Discussion

Sheba

1 winner last time...

Going to wait until the super 7 is done with and then see what I can play extra...

I still like 31 and it will be hopping into the spring I can feel it!

Sheba__:dog:®™

Beaker

47 4Peat

Brad said:
Stranger things have happened Randal, 47 has quadruple hit once bfr, also it is one of only 3 nrs that quintupled too (bonus not incl. ) ...

Just moving this over from the other thread.

Looking at 4peats, we haven't had one since 1938.

If you remove the 5peats, the average for the 4peat is 62.4 draws

Ummmmm, let's see..... 1938+62 = 1998 :eek: :eek:

Top 4peat/5peater is 47 :eek: :eek: (670/671/1156)

47 could 4peat here

Have to check a few more things :read:

Brad

Re: ALLButone play

Pradeep said:
http://www.bclc.com/Lottery/649/WaysToPlay.html#AllButOne

What is AllButOne play in 649?
Is it available in Ontario?

'All-But-One' is eight Quick Pick selections , good for both Lotto6/49 and BC/49, using 48 numbers from 1-49 only once, and one selection of Extra (BC's equivalent to Ontario's Encore) at a cost of $13. The 49th number not used becomes the Missing Number and is printed on the ticket. The tickets that match the Missing Number with the All-But-One Missing Number win $13 (they're also good for the regular draw obviously).

The history files from BCLC's ws (from a certain date on) therefore show 8 numbers/line, the last one is the Missing Number.

Don't know if any other province offers this feature, I don't indulge because it is a QP play, would only consider it if I could use my own numbers... Hint Hint ;)

Last edited:

peter

Beaker,I would like to state for the record, and for all to read, that you are truly the grand master of the repeats. What a gutsy call to call for the 47 to not only repeat, but to threepeat. Excellent call buddy, my hats off to you.:clap: :agree2:

Beaker

peter said:
Beaker,I would like to state for the record, and for all to read, that you are truly the grand master of the repeats. What a gutsy call to call for the 47 to not only repeat, but to threepeat. Excellent call buddy, my hats off to you.:clap: :agree2:
Thanks Buddy.

That one was almost a no brainer, and I called it early.

The 3peats were ripe to hit, and that 47 was near the top of a few of my other lists - took a chance and it hit.

What makes me :mad3: is I couldn't turn it into some winners.

I will look into a few things before I call the 4peat - the 4peat is a real long-shot.

Next time :agree:

peter

If only I had listened to Beaker, and played the 47, and If only I had taken my own advice on the 7, put those two together, with the only number I got which was the 6, I coulda had 3 numbers.:heul:

Maggie

I think we may see something from 9-12-15-23-27 for the next draw. The 15 and 23 just keep popping up for me. :)

Beaker had mentioned the 6 as well a couple of threads ago, he wondered if anyone else had any thoughts on it. Seems that was on your radar too, Beaker.:agree2:

And furthermore the 20-43 just reached its climax....So you have to expect a short skip this time...And it should strike back with some celebrities...the 39 is one of them but some others too..And next time I'll get them all!!! :lol: :agree2: :clown:

In fact that prediction about these numbers getting heat up is directly link to the announcers...
And when you think about it ...It is really scary :worry: And awesome at the same time....
The funny thing now :clown: is to watch for the cold numbers that could come with the 39 because it is going to explode at one point soon...

peter

Since you mentioned the 39 Dennis, my consecutves chart says that in draws ending in two, the highest drawn consecutive is 38/39.A total of 9 times. Further more, after we have what I call a double/triple LD, most often the next draw we see a double/double LD. That is to say two pairs. Example, 1/11 and 2/12.
I will post a post later, on " what did we learn from this last draw"
STAY TUNED.......:read:

When LDs of 07 hangs around ...you can expect a very high draw ....especially knowing that the 15 came up ...not so long ago followed by the 02 and the 04 came up in the last....That mixture is and has been deadly at times ....
If I were you folks I would start looking at the 19-20 combo and the 23-24 combo in a hurry here....And as I said many times now the next triple consecutive is going to be in the 40s....
Dennis Has spoken one more time...
:clown: :agree:

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:
When LDs of 07 hangs around ...you can expect a very high draw ....especially knowing that the 15 came up ...not so long ago followed by the 02 and the 04 came up in the last....That mixture is and has been deadly at times ....
If I were you folks I would start looking at the 19-20 combo and the 23-24 combo in a hurry here....And as I said many times now the next triple consecutive is going to be in the 40s....
Dennis Has spoken one more time...
:clown: :agree:
The 40/41/42 triple concecutive has never occurred yet. To date there have been a total of 21 triples in the 40's. The most popular being 47/48/49 drawn 6 times.
The last time we had a triple was draw1948... 34/35/36.

Sidebar