March 29 Discussion

gene1956

high sum

No 20s and 30s on last draw; sounds like big sums are gonna happen...19 and up

30-40 pair worries me...any ideas?:worry:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Something big is going to happen here....folks!! :agree2: :agree: :eek2: :eek3: :kaioken: :uzi: :smash:
This 20-43 could strike hard here again :smash: and I say again - my spidy sense is tingling for a high draw, maybe starting in the 20's :eek:

If S7 goes high, I'm playing it here :agree2:

Last edited:

ivygirl

share with the lotto tips

hi,Beaker
Are you a lotto analyzer?if so ,can we share with some tips?I come from China and also a lotto Junkie using lotto software.
Can you tell me some information about your playing lotto or can we analyze the winning numbers along?
I'm expert in the pick 5 and have some achievements.

Beaker said:
This 20-43 could strike hard here again :smash: and I say again - my spidy sense is tingling for a high draw, maybe starting in the 20's :eek:

If S7 goes high, I'm playing it here :agree2:
Yes they are in my scope too...But I also kind of like that
23-24....and that 19-20 also....One thing is sure...31 wont wait too long this time....KABOOM!
:agree: :agree2:

Re: share with the lotto tips

ivygirl said:
hi,Beaker
Are you a lotto analyzer?if so ,can we share with some tips?I come from China and also a lotto Junkie using lotto software.
Can you tell me some information about your playing lotto or can we analyze the winning numbers along?
I'm expert in the pick 5 and have some achievements.
What lotto do you play? I might be able to give you some hints for it.... :eek2: :eek3:

PLAYING THE SAME

FOR TO-NIGHTS DRAW I WILL PLAYING THREE OF THE S-7 #'S THAT CAME UP LAST NIGHT..THESE THREE I HAVE BEEN CHASING FOR SOME TIME IN 6/49 .I FEEL THEY ARE GOING TO CARRY OVER TO-NIGHT!

..2..8..&..31.. .....MAY SEE THE 39 COME IN ALSO!!!

:look: :liplick: :idee:

Re: DENNIS

luckystrike said:
DENNIS..PLAY YOUR FAMOUS SET.........

:kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: ..20..
You might very well see the Dennis's special tonite...But don't blink it appears and dissapears quickly as it is only visible for a short while... :eek2: :eek3:

peter

My picks are posted, and I'm going to go against the flow, and take the road less travelled.
Against all that my charts say, I'm going to a low sum total, a double consecutive,a double, triple LD.and I'll avoid decades 3 and 4. I'll play 3 in decades 2 and 3.

Sidebar