lottotrix strikes gold!!!!!

believe it or not tonight i hit another 4 number prize in the bc/49 thats 2 in the last 2 draws!!! and 3 in the last 7!!!! the numbers in the bc/49 were 1-2-3-23-32-49 b16 i had on one line 1-2-3-23 i did not hit any 3 number prizes this draw!!!! i sniff a jackpot win on the way!!!!! horseshoes????!!!! or one helluva scientific winning system use it and you decide!!!!

thanks for the respect!!!! i see how powerful your winning selections have been i will be sure to use your numbers for the super 7 !!!!!

Brad

Luckyhorse,

I have no reason to doubt your success but you must agree that without posting your picks prior to the draw we really have no confirmation.

If you are hesitant to do so 'cuz someone could 'steal' your picks just post them after the 5PM PST deadline, but bfr the draw takes place ... say by 6PM.

Since the lines are different for every draw as I think you mentioned earlier this should not pose a problem.

Otherwise your claimed success may start to look like a thinly guised attempt to advertise,

Cheers

see the reason i dont post them is the same sets of numbers get used every draw if i was to post them i fear that in the event of a big win i would have to split the jackpot with a few of you i guess iam greedy!!!!! but i could change the arrangment and let you guys give it a go with a different set!!!! but then i might be infringing on the copyright of stefan and his lotto system

i am just thinking you know what i have no reason to advertise his system because i dont sell it so if there is no interst in this system i will just post win i hit all six and let you all know when to look for me in the luck magazine!!!! i'am just really excited about this system because right from the beginning of my lotto system play back with gails original report state lotteries how to get in it and how to win it I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH CONSISTENT WINS IN THE LOTTERY!!! positive thinking??? maybe! but i tell you what right now i'am knowing that i will win a prize next draw the question is what it will be????

Brad

Well good luck to you then. When you get your photo taken for the Luck mag hang a sign with LUCKYHORSE on it around your neck :lol:

Until then I reserve the right to think all this is horsesh*t :D

kind of harsh dont you think??? i have decided to keep my wins to myself until i hit the big one!!!! then we will see who is sucking the hind tit!!! lol!

actually in the bc/49 2 plays for a dollar so $50 -$41 = a whopping $9 profit not much but the odds have been beaten!!! i do believe hitting odds 1 in 1032 3 times in the last 7 draws should be looked at with some seriousness i mean who knows this whole thing could make an abrupt turn in the next draw or few draws but to this point it looks extrememly favorable and possible of a potential 5 or 6 number hit!!!! i guess we will see anyway continued success to you in your lotto play !!!!

Brad

Luckyhorse,

the system you are using is nothing new, I have tried similar with no luck. I even wrote a program along the same lines few yrs ago and went thro the entire BC49 history with it only to get about ~57% return, going from memory here. Sure there were some good streaks, and the odds may be somewhat improved over random selections .

But ask yourself this Q: Why is Stefan selling the system rather than playing it to make money for himself? Out of the goodness of his heart? I don't think so. Other ppl have tried to tell you the same. He's put together a slick website and I think he's selling dreams. He'll fight tooth and nail to counteract any negative publicity to protect his venture, but me thinks his system is a glorified set of 2if2 wheels which are available for free.

Food for thought, keep us posted if you like, cheers and good luck!

i dont know??? but i have given it a little thought and the success of this system might tie into the spread of individual ticketed numbers perhaps they all are in line with the ever popular bell curve that every so-called lottery expert uses in there software or literature the reason i think this is when i look at the ticketed combinations that get generated using the system the 49 numbers seem to be pretty well distributed and who knows maybe this is truly the key to m,aking this lottotrix work!!! anyway we can speculate forever on end about this i have decided to continue using the system as long as i have at leat 2 prizes come back every draw the minute this system fails on delivering at least that many prizes i will quit quicker than you can say poor house! and if i hit all six send me your address and i will send you a 24 of canadian and we can toast the success of this system together!!!!

Irvin

luckyhorse said:
see the reason i dont post them is the same sets of numbers get used every draw if i was to post them i fear that in the event of a big win i would have to split the jackpot with a few of you i guess iam greedy!!!!! but i could change the arrangment and let you guys give it a go with a different set!!!! but then i might be infringing on the copyright of stefan and his lotto system

Best of luck for winning the big one on a system that I think is flawed.

As you have stated above you do not want to share the system so when you win the big one you wont have to share with many.

Will guess what......What about the other people who have bought the same design.

Yes I agree with you that you will have 2 (or 3) 3 number wins. How can you not. Every 2 number combination has been covered so with 5 more balls (4+B) still to be drawn from 47 you have a 1 in 9.4 chance of a matching ball coming up (infact it will be less than this because you are covering more than the theoretical minimum required).

You would have read a calculation that Nick posted that with the 2if2 system set at 82 lines the odds of you winning the lotto are worse than the actual odds to cover it (I think I also said that after the first 2 balls are drawn you start to head backwards - 1 step forward, 2 steps back).

But hey its your money you have forked out to buy a system that can be had for free.

Here are the flaws I see in a 2if2 system;

Its a 2if2
I presume its static....but then its up to the end user to decide what to do with it.
All the members are probably getting a similar wheel...Stefan are you willing to verify this.

Infact why dont you download a copy of covermaster do a cover report and post the report here.

I think you will be suprised at the percentage of cover you have for this wheel.

After the 2if2 which should be 100% there will be a dramatic drop off.

Irvin

Try one of the following wheels from Peters wheel web page;

4if4from14 numbers = 80 lines
3/3/20 = 72
3/4/26 = 76
3/5/34 = 86
3/6/38 = 85

hi irvin thank you for your stats but you're forgetting about the most important part of a lotto wheel that is performance and stefans wheel is performing!!!! thanks stefan for the 3 four number wins in 7 games!!!! let the results speak for themselves!!!

luckyhorse said:
hi irvin thank you for your stats but you're forgetting about the most important part of a lotto wheel that is performance and stefans wheel is performing!!!! thanks stefan for the 3 four number wins in 7 games!!!! let the results speak for themselves!!!

So you are saying that you did
buy the Design from Stefan?

Wasn't he using an 83 block set for a 6/49 game?

The fact will be, that after you play the system
for more than 30 times, you will end up like
any other system. But I hope you become lucky and hit a 6, out of the one possible line!

stefan

Nick, I can prove it !

Dear Nick,

I can prove with my copyright papers that lottotrix was (and still is) using 82 lines to trix lotto 649.
I am sure that many of the system designers on the internet are nothing more than system collectors. I AM NOT ONE OF THEM !!!

It is impossible to make a GOOD AND ORIGINAL working system in a couple of hours, NICK. I have spend years of testing and re-designing lottotrix before it was released. So, please respect my work and stop those false insinuations. If you have designed all the systems you have posted on this forums, then you are a genious with a lot of spare time. (I don't believe that)

By the way : lottotrix is a 2if2 system (I prefer the term 6minus2-system) with a twist. And I won't tell anyone what that twist is. That's my secret. I won't even discuss it on the forums. I HATE copycats. Just use lottotrix and you'll see. And add some patience to your game !!!

FAIR PLAY is the name of the game.

Sincerely,

Stefan

P.S. No hard feelings !!!

hey stefan thanks for coming out to defend your system i was getting exhausted and that little twist to your system !!! yes i think thats what seperates it from a 2 if 2 system!!!!

Sidebar