Some explanations about the Titles
on the reports of the program.

oH= observed Hits
eH= expected Hits
Diff= the differnce between oH-eH

At the announcers method:
sN= sum of numbers selected
Eff%= the efficiency of these numbers
Cases= the number of historical results that match the requirements and are used to predict the next draw's numbers

Brad

Just playing around with BC49 dbase:

O.K. this is only a quick and dirty observation.

Using Method 1- CriticalBinomial, I chose draws #1200-1209 ad hoc. Varying 'For Draw' only and keeping a full 'Duration' ie. 1200/1199, 1201/1200 etc.

When I looked at first 15 numbers (manageable pool) and 24 numbers (~half of 49 for reference only), I got:

draw --- hits ---
1200 3/15 - 4/24
1201 2/15 - 2+/24
1202 3/15 - 3/24
1203 1/15 - 1/24
1204 1+/15 - 4+/24
1205 3/15 - 5+/24
1206 4/15 - 4+/24
1207 0+/15 - 2+/24
1208 1+/15 - 2+/24
1209 3/15 - 4/24

Now I really don't know what I'm doing yet but I like the results I'm getting :D

Question: what is represented by the index figures in the lines below?

_36_ 41_ 20_ 8__ 42_ 2 ....
139 128 124 123 122 121 ....

2_ 2_ 1_ 1_ 3_ 1 ...
3 24 18 17 38 10 ...

TIA

thornc

Ok pals, everything is working except for the loading of a large history file, like the Rome wheel lotto.

The problem is exactly the same as in LottoStatistics, but this time I get the error message:
"Error 13 (type mismatch) in procedure File_LoadDataBase of module mDataBase"!

Afterwards I get the loaded history but the fields in the header row are not filled!
My guess is that you are using a variable to small to hold the draw count for a large lotto history!

Beaker

thornc said:
Ok pals, everything is working except for the loading of a large history file, like the Rome wheel lotto.

The problem is exactly the same as in LottoStatistics, but this time I get the error message:
"Error 13 (type mismatch) in procedure File_LoadDataBase of module mDataBase"!

Afterwards I get the loaded history but the fields in the header row are not filled!
My guess is that you are using a variable to small to hold the draw count for a large lotto history!
I get this also thornc :agree: with 2114 records of Canada 649.

Have to manually enter the header line :agree:

Brad

Beaker said:
I get this also thornc :agree: with 2114 records of Canada 649.

Have to manually enter the header line :agree:
I'm gonna pull a Charlie here ;) ...

Brad said:
>>> LottoSelector will accept BCLC's .csv files directly with only a quick alteration: must delete column A and row 1 and then possibly column J (n8 for BC49 where the "missing number" is located).<<<<
Are you using a .txt file? Try a .csv type and it will load no probs, I just loaded CN49 with 2114 draws, twice to be sure, and had no problems whatsoever.

Beaker

Brad said:
I'm gonna pull a Charlie here ;) ...

Are you using a .txt file? Try a .csv type and it will load no probs, I just loaded CN49 with 2114 draws, twice to be sure, and had no problems whatsoever.

No workie :no:

The file loads but no header line at the top :notme:

Brad

Beaker said:
No workie :no:

The file loads but no header line at the top :notme:
Sorry, can't explain it ... but then again I don't remember having probs with LottoStatistics either (as ThornC mentioned) although I did use .txt type files there instead.
Maybe related to the Excel version thing again :notme:

Dennis Bassboss said:
Just got that new version....I will look at this later tonite...And for the next week draw ....Thanks for the credits Nick but you deserve the credits for yourself! Nice peace of work...I can't wait to play around with the neural net announcers.... :agree: :agree2:

Hi Dennis,

The 8 Announcers for tonight's Sup7
(including the bonus) were:

These 8, hit 3 out of 8

The same happen on the last Draw 3 out of 8.

I do concider that a very good prediction.

I do not think that we can have such a success always
but when it happens we better use it!

Nick Koutras said:
Hi Dennis,

The 8 Announcers for tonight's Sup7
(including the bonus) were:

These 8, hit 3 out of 8

The same happen on the last Draw 3 out of 8.

I do concider that a very good prediction.

I do not think that we can have such a success always
but when it happens we better use it!
Just noticed that Nick (for tonite's draw) It is a very good prediction indeed...I will build some sets using both Lotto Statistics + Lotto Selector in the very near future...Very interesting results should come...
I'll also look at the other features for Banco...I should come up with an outstanding set pretty soon...Going to experiment a lot with it to familiarized myself with it ! I'll try to find out the best settings...I'll post these...Thanks Nick ...This is another gem!
:agree: :agree2:

thornc

Re: Version 104 uploaded

Too bad Excell thinks otherwise ;) ... got an mDatabase error when I press the Load Database module with the new version 104 just downloaded from the site!
Office 2Ksp3 on XPsp1.

Nick Koutras said:
New version 104 uploaded.

I think that the error loading a database is fixed!

Sidebar