LottoSelectorXL v102

system13

morocco is a great member of this board, always willing to help and I can just second to what have been said by Nicodemus...morocco you're da man :)

Cheers

I have revised LottoSelectorXL to avoid so much confusion.

The picks will be fixed for all methods except "random"

I'm testing this week and I'll post soon as I finish the statistics of each method.

You will be able to view the "global statistics" of each method.

Also, the new method that I use for the
picks that I post during the week will be included.
This new method is looking very promising statistically.

Nick,

Your hard work is apreciated..but how does a casual person use this software? It works and everything but how can it help me get the winning numbers?:confused:

Thanx man:eek3:

el_lotto_man said:
Nick,

Your hard work is apreciated..but how does a casual person use this software? It works and everything but how can it help me get the winning numbers?:confused:

Thanx man:eek3:

OK,

As I said I'm preparing new versions
of all the methods plus 1 more method
that will be more clear as of to understand
how these methods can help.

You should know that the software is
a "simulation of predictions" by resampling.

So if you increase the Trials parameter to set say 10,000 you will have 10,000 such hypothetical lines to use.
The new versions will provide the frequencies of these 10,000 trials and so the more frequently appearing numbers shall be used.

IHIH

stakar

Nick,
we are awaiting !!!
Hope u 've done all that stuff as soon as possible !

Morocco,
also we are awaiting the help file !

We have the tool on the bench !!

Irvin

stakar said:
Nick,
we are awaiting !!!
Hope u 've done all that stuff as soon as possible !

Morocco,
also we are awaiting the help file !

We have the tool on the bench !!

Stakar,

You have to remember that all great things take time. I'm sure Nick / morocco are doing the best they can.

It is also good of Nick to hand this out for free. And you cant ask alot of someone who is doing this for free.

Regards,

Irvin

stakar

Irvin said:
Stakar,

You have to remember that all great things take time. I'm sure Nick / morocco are doing the best they can.

It is also good of Nick to hand this out for free. And you cant ask alot of someone who is doing this for free.

Regards,

Irvin

You misunderstanding me !
I know Nick is doing the best and a lot more than the best and its all for free. I also know that morocco is doing his very best to help us!
I just said that we have the tool on the bench and im very anxious to use it!
Thats all , nothing more or less

See you
Stathis

savagegoose

hi all,

Tks for the great work Nick. just grabbed latst version, rinning excel2000 and win 98se, or some mutated version with all the updates n all.

had a few probs with save and load, but prog operates well more often than not :)

every query i did for syncX had this result

oH eH Diff
0 0.9 -0.9

ahh cuz i was dong it for a draw that hasnt happened yet shesh.

anyhow , i was wondering about this neural let thing, do you need to save DB after playing wth it so it remeber what it learns? or it just changes as you add new draws?

stakar

Any kind of help ??

Nick, hi
I add this post because im wondering if you are about to post any kind of help or a manual about your program 'lottoselector'.
I ve tried a lot but i dont really get it. I dont know how to use it and of course i dont know what i get as a result.
Is it any possibility to have anything that might help ??

Thanks a lot
Stathis

Re: Any kind of help ??

stakar said:
Nick, hi
I add this post because im wondering if you are about to post any kind of help or a manual about your program 'lottoselector'.
I ve tried a lot but i dont really get it. I dont know how to use it and of course i dont know what i get as a result.
Is it any possibility to have anything that might help ??

Thanks a lot
Stathis

Hi Stathi,

I do have many revisions ready for
LottoSelectorXL.
Mainly now each method does provide
the user with a specific quantity of "predicting" numbers based on the method used.

So there will be no need for any great explanation procudere to use the program.
I'll post the new version soon as I finish the cosmetics of the output.

stakar

Perfect!!

Thanks Nick for the replay!

Im awaiting of your new version !!!

or even better

We all awaiting of your new version !!!

See you !!!

troller

Can't get v105 to work?

I keep getting Subscript out of range. I actually copied the database that you have on your site into notepad. Then followed those same format and added all of my Keno numbers up-to-date.

And anytime I press a button to do some calc.. it states Error 9 (Subscript out of range) in Procedure Do_CriticalBinomials or whatever module I am in.

Did anyone figure out what the problem is? Is the file too big? Well, I actually only put in one months worth of data and I still get the error!!!! What about that!!!?

Darn, sent email to the creator, have yet to hear from him. Is he still around?

:mad::( :confused: :dang:

Sidebar