Lottonet Integra XP

mrfirkin

Guys,

I have just ordered Lottonet Integra XP.

Tad expensive at around AUS$190.00

Will let you know how I go with it. We shall see.

Cheers,

Paul

mrfirkin

Report 9.2.07

Well, software arrived today, Friday 9th Feb via Express Post. Excellent service.

Well packaged, 2 CD's in dual DVD/CD Case with professionally printed sleeve insert.

Bummer #1 ..... No Instruction manual on either CD's or Hard Copy (that I can find anyway).

Bummer #2 ..... I have a 'stretched' screen, 15.4" Laptop that runs at a resolution of 1680x1050 and this program does not like that res at all.

The program runs in a small window with lot's of menu buttons displaced and hard to read. This makes it pretty much useless and un-useable on my laptop.

Even tried lowering my screen resolution down to 800x600 and everything in between and it still gives the same distortion only larger.

So far looks like a CRAP product.

Cheers,

Paul.

mrfirkin

Bummer #3

I also own LottoPro 2007 (and it's results subscription service) and you can download just the country that you want to update, (currently at around 70,000 bytes) and that takes no more than a few sec's even with dialup.

Seems with Lottonet Integra XP 001, you need to download a fairly large file (4-5mb, large for dialup anyway) each time.

It doesent even state how often you need to do this either.

Looking like a real dog so far.

Paul.

mrfirkin

mrfirkin said:
Bummer #3

I also own LottoPro 2007 (and it's results subscription service) and you can download just the country that you want to update, (currently at around 70,000 bytes) and that takes no more than a few sec's even with dialup.

Seems with Lottonet Integra XP 001, you need to download a fairly large file (4-5mb, large for dialup anyway) each time.

It doesent even state how often you need to do this either.

Looking like a real dog so far.

Paul.

I have finally got the screen issue sorted out. I just needed to change the font to 96dpi in the display setup. It's more an issue with my laptop than the software.

The guy at Dieter was very helpful getting it sorted and not bad customer service considering it was Saturday afternoon.:)

Now I can properly see the program and what does what, it's looking pretty awesome.

Quite a powerful looking bit of kit with a bit of a steep learning curve.

I ran a quick system 12 through it for tonight and just put the tickets on.:eek: fingers crossed!

Needs a bit of fiddling with to get some useful systems going but looks good with a nice simple interface and plenty of after sales support.

I'm not affiliated with these guys at all. Just thought I'd share my thoughts on this program as I had been putting off buying it for several months due to the cost$$$ and it's great to have the odd unbiased review
of stuff to help others make a decision.

Cheers,
Paul.

numbersix

mrfirkin said:
Guys,

Cheers,

hi paul

can you share Lottonet Integra XP !!!
make divide us that

please...:beer:

Paul_b

Hi numbersix,

Wished I could, but I cant afford it.

I wont be putting any money on any lottery(number sets) until I have successfully back tested any strategy! I guess you could spend a lot of money trying the various lotto software out their.

Up to now with all the strategies I have tried(hot/cold, odd/even, etc - and I have tried a few now) , at best, I am losing about twice as much as I am gaining. Have you made any profits?

numbersix

mrfirkin said:
Guys,

Cheers,

Paul

hi mrfirkin

can you share Lottonet Integra XP !!!
make divide us that

please...
:beer:

mrfirkin

Mark LV said:
OK, so how did you get on?

Haven't won a cracker so far. Tried some fairly large systems for around $64.00AUS per go.

Didn't even come close. Dont think it picked a single number.

I guess a fool and his money (so they say)

Ah well, I tried it. $150.00 down the guts!

Cheers,

Paul.:)

da88

mrfirkin said:
Haven't won a cracker so far. Tried some fairly large systems for around $64.00AUS per go.

Didn't even come close. Dont think it picked a single number.

I guess a fool and his money (so they say)

Ah well, I tried it. $150.00 down the guts!

Cheers,

Paul.:)

mrfirkin,

why not download the free version of expert lotto and test it out.

BTW, after one year using expert lotto I can honestly say I recently won second prize in a fantasy five game, check out their forum and search for Prediction.

FYI, I am not affiliate with expert lotto. I am just a happy user and voice my honest opinion. I won't mention any link so you will need to do some google online.

Good lucks

mrfirkin

da88 said:
mrfirkin,

why not download the free version of expert lotto and test it out.

BTW, after one year using expert lotto I can honestly say I recently won second prize in a fantasy five game, check out their forum and search for Prediction.

FYI, I am not affiliate with expert lotto. I am just a happy user and voice my honest opinion. I won't mention any link so you will need to do some google online.

Good lucks

Hi da88,

Had a look and after about 5 minutes I bought the pro version. This program is brilliant! Just what I have been looking for. LottoPro and Lottonet Integra XP will sit gathering dust now.

Many thanks for the tip and good luck.

Cheers,
Paul.

PS,
I've joined the EL forum under name PaulT

heminen

Hello

For the forum
<<< link removed >>>

for the link site
<<< link removed >>>

Cordialement

Last edited by a moderator:
I too have purchased the Lottonet Integra XP and just like you, I was also excited when I got the package in the mail. Well, that excited soon faded to dust as I began to discover that the program was nothing more than GARBAGE! IT WAS THE WORSE PIECE OF CRAP THAT I HAVE EVER PURCHASED IN MY LIFE!!! NEVER AGAIN WILL I DO THIS. The program couldn't pick the winning numbers even if they were painted right on the face of it. I still have the disk, and everything that came with it, serial number, registration number, that sort of thing. I was so disgusted with this piece of software that I just wanted to burn it. However, I think that it is better if I could just give it away to someone who could maybe make sense out of it. Too bad I'm not a real computer person because I would probably post the program for free to give it away to everyone. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND BUYING THIS SOFTWARE - LOTTONET INTEGRA XP. IN MY OPINION, AS AN EX-CUSTOMER, IT IS TOTAL GARBAGE!!! ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10, I WOULD RATE THIS SOFTWARE AS A MINUS 100. THAT'S RIGHT, -100. THE PIT OF THE PITS!

mrfirkin

prometheus said:
I too have purchased the Lottonet Integra XP and just like you, I was also excited when I got the package in the mail. Well, that excited soon faded to dust as I began to discover that the program was nothing more than GARBAGE! IT WAS THE WORSE PIECE OF CRAP THAT I HAVE EVER PURCHASED IN MY LIFE!!! NEVER AGAIN WILL I DO THIS. The program couldn't pick the winning numbers even if they were painted right on the face of it. I still have the disk, and everything that came with it, serial number, registration number, that sort of thing. I was so disgusted with this piece of software that I just wanted to burn it. However, I think that it is better if I could just give it away to someone who could maybe make sense out of it. Too bad I'm not a real computer person because I would probably post the program for free to give it away to everyone. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND BUYING THIS SOFTWARE - LOTTONET INTEGRA XP. IN MY OPINION, AS AN EX-CUSTOMER, IT IS TOTAL GARBAGE!!! ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10, I WOULD RATE THIS SOFTWARE AS A MINUS 100. THAT'S RIGHT, -100. THE PIT OF THE PITS!

Yes, it is awful isn't it?

I agree, don't buy this crap.

trafalgar

INTEGRA Xp-01

Hi da 88'

Recently I bought it.Now I'm a little bit disappointed.Not friendly user.The screens are complicated.

In addition to that I've conducted some tests over a 1 year period and my conclusion is that I would have lost a lot of money if I had played for real.

Do some of you have different opinions ??

Cheers.

Tomas

Another satisfied person here with Expert Lotto. They also take suggestions and implement them into the program if it's for the good of all and it doesn't take months or years usually days. Very fine piece of work.

Sidebar