lottoman software

spiel2001

morocco said:
Hi turtle0747,
I have florida lotto database .
How to send it for you ?

Wow!

I am stunned. Someone is still using that program this many years later? I can't believe it still even runs with all the changes in Windows that have occured over the years. Damn. ~smile~

And, yes, I am starting on a new program... but it's going to take a long time to get it to a point where anyone else can use it. I'm having to start from scratch. It took me well over a year of development to get LottoMan to the point it was. It shouldn't take as long for LottoMan II, since I don't have as much learning curve, but it's going to take time.

And, for the moment, since I haven't the tools or the involvement I did before... the only advice I can offer for the Florida Lotto is to win it ~smile~ I'll see if I can work myself back to a place where I might be able to offer somewhat more sage advice ~grin~

morocco

spiel2001 said:
Wow!

I am stunned. Someone is still using that program this many years later? I can't believe it still even runs with all the changes in Windows that have occured over the years. Damn. ~smile~

And, yes, I am starting on a new program... but it's going to take a long time to get it to a point where anyone else can use it. I'm having to start from scratch. It took me well over a year of development to get LottoMan to the point it was. It shouldn't take as long for LottoMan II, since I don't have as much learning curve, but it's going to take time.

And, for the moment, since I haven't the tools or the involvement I did before... the only advice I can offer for the Florida Lotto is to win it ~smile~ I'll see if I can work myself back to a place where I might be able to offer somewhat more sage advice ~grin~

Hi spiel2001,
Yes LM still :dog: and can help win :lphant: !!!
I do not use it for Florida lotto since i'm not in USA but i help any one seeking help with LM.
I use it for many things .There is some good part of LM that other lottery programm do not have :thumb: (even it was born in 1995 ?).

AND WHAT ABOUT TWT ???

That is why i offer if i can help with anything i can do:agree: .

drtk

Please get back to me.

We play 5/90 lottery. I will be glad if you could let me have a software that could predict the next winning number.

morocco - florida download

to morocco

thanks! got the download. appreciate your help. sorry, didn't know you could not post email addresses. i think i did it in another post too. now know.

to spiel2001

looking forward to your software, especially for florida. big money this week. see if i can learn LM in time to try something.

turtle0747

fctlmn

Lottoman was the best. Well not totally, I never won millions with it ;). More a fault of trying to get familiar 1st rather than the software I suspect. Moved across country, computer crashed and Lottoman disappeared from my PC and the world. Mr Spiel had a deal with users that if they updated 'their' lottery for Lottoman he would supply the registration code. How could I lose? It was so well done I would have scraped $ together and paid. Once Lottoman was 'abandoned', every few months I'd look for "Son of Lottoman" or some equivalent. The equivalents were usually poor cousins to Lottoman. The latest search brought me here and amazingly, the man himself had been by. Joined the forum and like on 24 Dec can't wait for the 'new' Lottoman. Over 10 years looking looks like about to pay off, now if the lottery can just pay out Wednesday...

higgy

Hey Scott,
Long time no see, Glad to hear you are working on a new program. I have all your old stuff on cd if you need it,including some of the stuff you didn't get around to publishing. let me know ..........higgy

spiel2001

Wow... the gang's all here ~smile~

Hiya Higgy... I'd love to get my hands on anything you have. The more I have, the less work I have to do. I just wish I had given one of you my source code ~lol~

I guess we've gotta sort out how to do the exchange since I can't publish my e-mail address here.

LT -- I've got a couple of web sites... can I post one of them here? (I don't want to break any forum rules)

higgy

found a dive thingie if thats u check your email:beer:
If not maybe LT would be willing to act as info agent? Hope I didnt break any rules:confused:

spiel2001

Hmmm... I had a dive thingy... but I'm not sure if that's mine. I didn't get an e-mail, so either it's a site I abandoned or it's not me ~lol~ I'll be curious to know what site it was.

I'm gonna try this and LT can bust on me if I'm stepping out of line. My personal web site is down at the moment, I'm remodelling, but I have one of my business web sites that you can use... go to <<< contact info deleted - thanks for your understanding >>> and look in the lower right, you'll see a "contact" option there. You can snag my e-mail address from that.

If I stepped across a line there LT, feel free to smack me for it ~smile~

Last edited by a moderator:
Scott,

What an honor to read posts from the author of Lottoman. BTW a software program way ahead of it's time. Lottoman II?? That would be fantastic!!
When's the Beta version going to be released?? LOL

Scott I need to ask you if that is your voice when Lottman opens?
"Welcome to Lottoman"!!

Do you save the old message board transcripts??

Looking forward to future posts!!

Welcome back.

I use lottoman daily to figure out my P3 picks..I have over 2,000 + draws in it so even if it says you can only do 30..u can do more..I like the program very much. I use it with vtracs but I also use it with numbers, too. When I use vtracs (since I have been doing it so long, it is fairly easy to spot the hits). I have been using this program for a few years now with my chart.

spiel2001

Winalot2007 said:
Scott,

What an honor to read posts from the author of Lottoman. BTW a software program way ahead of it's time.

*blush* Thank you for that. You guys and gals are great for me ego ~grin~

Winalot2007 said:
Lottoman II?? That would be fantastic!!
When's the Beta version going to be released?? LOL

*sigh* That's gonna take some time... there's a lot of code to write and I'm only just getting started. I promise I will be active on the board here and keeping everyone up to date on my progress.

Winalot2007 said:
Scott I need to ask you if that is your voice when Lottman opens?

"Welcome to Lottoman"!!

Yes... it is. And I so should have been the guy whose voice they used for AOL's "You've got mail" recording ~lol~

Winalot2007 said:
Do you save the old message board transcripts??

*cry* No... under the terms of the sale agreement, I could not keep anything and I'm too honest for my own good.

Winalot2007 said:
Welcome back.

Let me tell you how really really cool it is to be reconnecting with all these people that I talked and worked with so much back in the day. I'm really excited by it. When I started thinking about LottoMan II, I didn't for a second think is was going to lead to this.

It's just way too cool

~smile~

spiel2001

I'm really glad you like it LittleOldLady ~smile~

I poured my heart and soul into that for a long time to get it to where it was. I'm really looking forward to having a shot at doing it a second time.
Let's hope I've learned a thing or two over the years since then!

~smile~

Hi ya Scott

Been a very very long time..
I guess I am one of the people that you used to work with on an upgrade before you got RICH. ..
No no source code. :(

Looking forward to hearing from you...
You know my compulotto site is still up..

thanks..

for a fantastic program...

taaroa

Hi Scott,

Good to hear from you.

I use Lottoman for 6/49 lotto. Good program.

By the way, when you close the soft, your hear a voice : "Don't forget to register". Is that voice yours? I do want to register but don't know where! lol

taaroa

spiel2001

taaroa said:
By the way, when you close the soft, your hear a voice : "Don't forget to register". Is that voice yours? I do want to register but don't know where! lol

Yup... that's my voice... ummm, many years ago. ~grin~

Unfortunately, there is no place to go register it. I sold the rights way back when and the person who bought them never did anything with it. So, it's an abandoned program. Sorry about that.

to morocco - FLA LM Download

to morocco

How did you get the history file started? Is there some kind of editor to use to fill in a number of picks? I want to start a history file for FLA Fantasy 5. Do you have that one?

Thanks
turtle0747

Sidebar