Lotto Pyramid discussion

vivy

Hello lotto friends, my name is vivy. I am from Wuhan China and I am a (the) software developer for Pyramid Lotto Software.

I am interested in discussing lotto concepts with all of you and give you a chance to look at our software to help you.

I am giving you an opportunity to use this software for free for a period of time. {just 8 times}
You can download the software at http://www.pgysoft.com/english/download.asp
Please post any questions here and we can discuss lotto concepts together.

Thanks to LT for allowing me to provide the opportunity to review and discuss my software and lotto concepts and hope that it helps the members here to win.

Beaker

Were your other memberships cancelled? :dang: No need to make another alias. :no: :bawl:

OK vivy, let's try to get a discussion going about this SW :agree:

vivy

Beaker,hello

Yes,Beaker,I can't login with ivygirl.so,please accept my new alias.This is a nice one,isn't it?Then what are your new questsions and how can I help you?

Re: Beaker,hello

vivy said:
Yes,Beaker,I can't login with ivygirl.so,please accept my new alias.This is a nice one,isn't it?Then what are your new questsions and how can I help you?
That sofware did real good in the last 6/49 draw when mixed with something else.....It catches 5 from 14 that I selected from a vibrilety stand points....cutting some chunks into the history and using different time frames...Might have been overlooked here... :agree2:

Beaker

Re: Re: Beaker,hello

Dennis Bassboss said:
That sofware did real good in the last 6/49 draw when mixed with something else.....It catches 5 from 14 that I selected from a vibrilety stand points....cutting some chunks into the history and using different time frames...Might have been overlooked here... :agree2:
Yes, that could be the most significant find yet. :eek: IMHO.

LT

Administrator
How long is the demo period either in days or number of times that the program can be used?
How much does the program cost to purchase in US dollars?

vivy

Re:LT

You can use this software 30 times.And Our marketable price is 168$ USD after May 18th.

Last edited:

system13

vivy said:

Have you any suggestions?

hi,vivy

i`m just wondering what lottery ranges supports your s/w,
then is it predefined in advance or can be user defined?

i guess i cuold download the demo and find for myself but its kinda huge and i wouldn`t like to find out that my lottery ain`t supported afterall.(i.e 6/45, it`s common in some European states but allmost non-existing overseas).

Thanks in advance for your feedback.:wavey:

vivy

Our Lotto Pyramid ranges from 20 to 99 that we'll make furhter change.It's really big for its functions are wonderful.Now,many people think it works well and accepted by more and more people.
So,you'd better try it .

vivy said:
I'm glad to see it worked well.
Can you use this software well?
Have you any suggestions?
No I'm still puzzled on how these numbers are added or cut out from that vibratility list?? Some are hot but not all of them...Actually I have used only the listing of the vibrality numbers...But What I did is simple I just cut the history in pieces and watch if many of the numbers would be the same ...after that I looked for matches between numbers inside these list... I had 37 numbers to begin with but after the cutting and the matching I ended up at 17 numbers(most common)...I got rid of 3 numbers that were definitly not in the ball game according to my standards...But when I look back now... I could have reduced that group of 14 even more retaining the 5 hitters...but I did not...

vivy

Have you read our software instruction from our website?If you have any question to ask,let me know.

system13

vivy said:
Our Lotto Pyramid ranges from 20 to 99 that we'll make furhter change.It's really big for its functions are wonderful.Now,many people think it works well and accepted by more and more people.
So,you'd better try it .

A little bit confused here,sorry. So you`re saying that i can use lotto pyramid for 20-99 range at this moment already or that you`ll make that possible in the future?
:rolleyes:

vivy

Oh,all friends,
I come back.What do you think about Lotto Pyramid?I havn't heard your valuable suggestions for so long.Whenener it is good or bad ,please let me know.
Thanks in advance.

vivy

System13
Hello .I have upgraded my software and set numbers between 20 and 99.So,you can feel free to use it.
How about your view about our software whenever complaints or compliments?
Thanks

system13

vivy said:
System13
Hello .I have upgraded my software and set numbers between 20 and 99.So,you can feel free to use it.
How about your view about our software whenever complaints or compliments?
Thanks

Good news vivy :)
i`ll download it and try it, but i can already compliment you for expanding the range of numbers :clap: ,it`s a wise step to make a s/w worldwide compatible,in favour of both the players and commercial gain of your company.

Cheers

vivy

Thanks for your ardor.Without your help,I won't make any progress.I hope you can inform me of your opinions and suggestions as soon as possible.I hope it can bring luck and gains for you.

Sidebar