Lotto program request

Kwc

My Method

Hi All,
Thanks for the interest.

My Method is quite simple really.

In the uk main lotto draw there are certain numbers that will repeat with each other.
The highest number of repeats has been 8 times with the numbers 10-34-48.
Many lotto programs can give you a complete list of these repeating triples.

Looking at this list I then combine two of them together to make up a 6 number line to play.

Next check the history of this line to see how many times it has hit with a match 3,4,5 or 6.

So because 10-34-48 has repeated 8 times in the past I will start with them and look and the next highest repeating triple and put them together.

I check every other repeating triple with 10-34-48 to see which pair of triples give the best result. (miss out any triples with your original triple numbers in it eg 10-13-24).

When you have done this you will have the best performing triples put together to make a line.

The last step for me is to use these lines to play 48 out of the 49 numbers in the game using 8 lines(6 numbers x 8 lines = 48 numbers covered).

The outcome means you only have to get 5 numbers as most are covered (1 missing) and the lines are made up of the best performing numbers.

Hope this helps explain my system.

Kevin

Kwc

Hi PAB

Thanks again for your time on this.
I have not tried much in the way of excel but it sound good to me!

Example of my method

10-34-48
12-14-33
08-21-37
15-22-49

test 10-34-48 with 12-14-33
then 10-34-48 with 08-21-33
then 10-34-48 with 15-22-49

next set
12-14-33 with 08-21-33
12-14-33 with 15-22-49

next set
08-21-37 with 15-22-49

this will give you a list of the best combos for each.

Thanks kev

PAB

Kwc,

I will Setup the Excel Spreadsheet with the Criteria I Mentioned at the Weekend, I will have More Time then.
bloubul & BushHappy, I will Ask LT if he will Kindly Put you on the Mailing List.

Good Luck.
All the Best
PAB
:wavey:

winhunter

Triple Hit Processor

WINHunter has a triple hit processor, although it does not work quite how you explain it.

I ran a simple test, and found in the Florida Lottery that it predicted in two instances:

18 numbers, 6 of 6 match
22 numbers, 6 of 6 match

This was using 50 past draws, with no bypass. Using the default Selector settings, and the processor score settings as follows:

Low = 1
Med = 2
High = 3

Andrew

Lotto Software

Hello I have looked at the numbers called in the super 7 and 649 canada lottery to see which ones come up the most and least, as the numbers change all the time and can be unpredictable. I have a difficult time choosing the numbers for the lotteries?

Any suggestions about this?

thank you,

Regards, Beth

ChrisJ

Re: Lotto Software

veronica21 said:
Hello I have looked at the numbers called in the super 7 and 649 canada lottery to see which ones come up the most and least, as the numbers change all the time and can be unpredictable. I have a difficult time choosing the numbers for the lotteries?

Any suggestions about this?

thank you,

Regards, Beth

Beth

Maybe, I can help you.

Let me know which numbers are you referring to. The numbers that came out in the last draws in Super7 and Lotto 6/49 or any number in the two draws which came out the most in the current year. Please be specific and I will pull out these info for you.

peter

Chris J, one question, I've been burning to ask, is how do you play the Can 649, and the Super 7, living in New England.?

Re: Re: Lotto Software

ChrisJ said:
Beth

Maybe, I can help you.

Let me know which numbers are you referring to. The numbers that came out in the last draws in Super7 and Lotto 6/49 or any number in the two draws which came out the most in the current year. Please be specific and I will pull out these info for you.

Hello Chris, Happy Valentines Day !

I just meant that, for example the past 3 months or so
what numbers have a higher probability of coming up in the upcoming draws. People post the numbers they think will show. Sometimes the numbers appear in the lottery draw , sometimes not.

Do you enjoy playing the Canadian lottery?

Thank you again Chris

gsobier

...'cause he works in Toronto and travels home to New England on the weekends...
peter said:
Chris J, one question, I've been burning to ask, is how do you play the Can 649, and the Super 7, living in New England.?

ChrisJ

Thanks George for that 100% correct reply to Peter's question. As usual, you're always reliable.

I travel every weekend back to Toronto where I work for the whole week and fly back to NE on saturday mornings. Sometimes I drive back if I go home every other weekend. I am used to it.

It's also good because I can play both canadians and american lotteries.

Maggie

Chris, if you won the Canadian lottery, what kind of a tax implication would you be facing in the US?

ChrisJ

Re: Re: Re: Lotto Software

veronica21 said:
Hello Chris, Happy Valentines Day !

I just meant that, for example the past 3 months or so
what numbers have a higher probability of coming up in the upcoming draws. People post the numbers they think will show. Sometimes the numbers appear in the lottery draw , sometimes not.

Do you enjoy playing the Canadian lottery?

Thank you again Chris

Hi Beth

Happy Valentines to you too.

Hope you're enjoying your day.... and yes, I do enjoy playing the Canadian lotteries simply because it is TAX FREE unlike the American ones.

Regarding those numbers.... here's some stats for you.

I'm sure that anyone of the more knowlegeable guys here like GSobier and Karnac and also Peter could add more info here too.

***For Super 7***

Out of 558 Draws (from June 10, 1994)
Hot numbers are;
34 (102 times it came out)
23 (99 times)
37 (99 times)
06 (96 times)
35 (95 times)
43 (95 times)
46 (93 times)
10 (90 times)
25 (90 times)
29 (90 times)
31 (89 times)
39 (89 times)

***For Lotto 6/49***

Out of 2198 Draws (from June 12, 1982)
Hot numbers are;
31 (321 times it came out)
47 (309 times)
34 (306 times)
27 (299 times)
40 (290 times)
46 (286 times)
20 (283 times)
32 (283 times)
07 (281 times)
44 (281 times)
45 (281 times)
01 (279 times)

Even if they are hot, it doesn't mean they are coming out. I would mix and match them depending on which number came out with whom.

ChrisJ

Maggie said:
Chris, if you won the Canadian lottery, what kind of a tax implication would you be facing in the US?

To tell you frankly, I haven't got the slightest idea. I have won a few thousand dollars already but I don't think that will pose a problem unless I win the big kahuna.

But my reasoning is, I would think about that when I have already won. And if I did win the jackpot, I would be more confident as I will now have money to burn in case there are tax complications.

ChrisJ

George

I want to try that Ontario 49 like you were saying.

What do you see in your crystal ball for this upcoming draw?

Please give me some beginners luck !

peter

ChrisJ said:
To tell you frankly, I haven't got the slightest idea. I have won a few thousand dollars already but I don't think that will pose a problem unless I win the big kahuna.

But my reasoning is, I would think about that when I have already won. And if I did win the jackpot, I would be more confident as I will now have money to burn in case there are tax complications.
Just maintain a Canadian bank account.

Brad

Re: US tax on Canadian lotto wins ...

The following article was taken from this this site.
--------------------------------------------------------

Taxation On Your Winnings?

Believe it or not, with a few exceptions, you'll probably be paying taxes on your winnings. This depends upon your nationality, and which lottery you are playing.

You are subject to the tax rules where you live, and taxes where the lottery is being held, if it is different from where you live. US citizens are subject to taxation on all World income, including gambling wins.

This simply means that a US citizen will be taxed on all lottery winnings of $600 or more. Canadians are generally highly taxed in their daily lives, but their lottery winnings are not subject to taxation. This can lead to some very significant prizes. Check with your local authorities and tax accountants if you have questions specific to your area.

Many world lotteries pay out the actual amount won, all at once. This is a radical idea for US-based lotteries, which generally pays out their grand prize winners at 50% of the advertised gross jackpot, or in payments spread out over 20 to 25 years.

On the subject of taxation, you can rest assured that no US-based lottery will pay out any winnings without first deducting the taxes due on those winnings - usually, a full 38%.

There is no exception. US lottery winnings are taxable, as are ALL lottery wins over $600, anywhere in the world, if the player is a US citizen.

There are notable exceptions to the taxation rule, particularly with the Canadian lotteries. All lottery payments are in cash, with no deductions. These winnings are not taxable in Canada if you win on this lottery. There is no further liability for any amount, and you actually get 100% of the prize amount that is forecast.

If a Canadian wins the Canadian lottery, the funds are given to the winner in cash, with no tax liabilities ever. If a US citizen wins the Canadian lottery, they would also be given the winning amount all at once, without any tax liability in Canada. But as we stated, the US tax code requires you to list this win on your income tax form, and to pay the associated taxes.

A US citizen who wins a huge bundle, and whose identity is not even reported to the US tax authorities, is nonetheless required to report their winnings, and submit their taxes. People have moved to a tax-free haven for considerably less than this.

Care to get your money and disappear in to the Bahamas or somewhere that is not in the US in order to get around paying $10,000,000 or more in taxes? While this is not recommended because it will lead to indictment and prosecution should you return to the US or any protectorate, stranger things have happened.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

peter

My only other suggestion, is to find a Canadian girlfriend, that you can trust.
But should you win say 16 mil, It might be better to pay tax, than trust a girlfriend.:D

ChrisJ

You're absolutely right on that ! :lol:

I'm might hit it big this wednesday.... anyone up for a night out near bloor st on thursday to celebrate? ;)

Sidebar