Lost question !!!!

Marteesh

Dear LT ;

I beleive my previous question lost ,,,,some where,,, I don't see it in the QUESTIONS/ANSWERES section.. My question was,,,,

Where can I found those two CD's that includes all 6/49 combinations,,, or how could I order it. Thanks for your help .

Marteesh,,,

Beaker

Your question is not lost. It was posted twice and deleted once by LT, the host.

Marteesh, I have a question for you if you don't mind.

What are you going to do with a listing of all 13,983,816 possible 6 number combinations?? :confused:

Last edited:

Marteesh

6/49 combinations

Dear Beaker ;;

To be honest ,I was wondering how far could I eleminate all BAD combinations and select the GOOD ones to buy.

Marteesh,, ( am I crazy ??)

Beaker

Re: 6/49 combinations

Marteesh said:
Dear Beaker ;;

To be honest ,I was wondering how far could I eleminate all BAD combinations and select the GOOD ones to buy.

Marteesh,, ( am I crazy ??)
Not crazy :no: different but not crazy :no: The principle is correct but its the execution that will be a challenge.

I think the normal way to look at this is to pick a set of combinations, say 100, then eliminate all the BAD ones so you may be left with 60-70. After you have the 60-70 you may want to see if any of them have hit before :agree2: - that might be worthwhile.

If you apply all the filters for all the combos, I think you might still end up with a few million combinations left - then what? :confused: :(

Last edited:

LT

Administrator
Marteesh .. you have come to right place to narrow down the number of tickets that you have to purchase from nearly 14 million to a manageble amount ;)

Here is a good set of 100
http://lottotutor.com/millennium/100.html

But even much better is to check out the best bet numbers and pool sets in the lotto 649 predictions that are posted by the members here .. you will find some amazingly accurate combos that do not require you to fill out 13 million plus ticket slips :agree:

Sidebar