Looking for prgramme / wheel

Irvin

Hello all :wavey:

Anyone know of a wheel / programme where you can place a certain amount of numbers from 3 or 4 groups of numbers to make up your lotto lines?

example. group A has 8 numbers, B has 6 numbers, C has 10 numbers and group D has 5 numbers.

And the criteria might be to pick a minimum of 1 number and a max of 3 numbers from group A. Min of 2 and max of 3 from group B. so you might have a line of - AABBCD.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Irvin :rolleyes:

Beaker

I have a bunch of these from Robert Serotic but all on paper - key numbers, pairs, 3/4/5 groups, different numbers, all kinds of things.

If there is something specific you are looking for I can try to find it in these books :agree:

I don't like these systems :no: you have the potential of hitting alot of numbers and getting nothing in return if the pairings are not correct.

Basically, you need to pick numbers which don't come together. Hard enough picking the ones that come let alone ones that don't. :bawl:

system13

Here¨s one!

For what its worth it, I`m using this conditional 4-group system wheel with 16 numbers in 24 combinations, don`t know if it`s originally Serotic`s wheel but sure looks like one. As already was pointed out,the main problem is that you can hit big,and still win only some consellation prizes :bawl: as you can see below.

System is consisted from 4 groups with 4 numbers each:
01-04; 05-08; 09-12 and 13-16.

01-02-03-05-06-07
01-02-03-06-10-11
01-02-03-13-14-15
01-02-04-05-06-08
01-02-04-09-10-12
01-02-04-13-14-16
01-03-04-05-07-08
01-03-04-09-11-12
01-03-04-13-15-16
02-03-04-06-07-08
02-03-04-10-11-12
02-03-04-14-15-16
05-06-07-09-10-11
05-06-07-13-14-15
05-06-08-09-10-12
05-06-08-13-14-16
05-07-08-09-11-12
05-07-08-13-15-16
06-07-08-10-11-12
06-07-08-14-15-16
09-10-11-13-14-15
09-10-12-13-14-16
09-11-12-13-15-16
10-11-12-14-15-16

Guarantees:

-in any of 2 groups, 6 hits: min.2x5 and 2x4, max.1x6 and 3x3;
-in any of 3 groups, 6 hits: min.12x3,max.1x5,1x4 and 7x3;
-in any of 4 groups, 6 hits: min.8x3, max.2x4 and 3x3;
-in any of 2 groups, 5 hits: min.3x4 and 1X3, max.1x5,1x4 and 2x3;
-in any of 3 groups, 5 hits: min.6x3, max.2x4 and 4x3;
-in any of 4 groups, 5 hits: min.3x3, max.6x3;
-in any of 2 groups, 4 hits: min.4x3, max.2x4;
-in any of 3 groups, 4 hits: min.2x3, max.4x3;
-in any single group,3 hits: min. and max.3x3;
-in any of 2 groups, 3 hits: min.1x3, max.2x3;

Cheers

:cool:

Irvin

Thanks guys,

I have been looking at the frequency chart on my spreadsheet and think I have found a pattern.

When there are no numbers drawn from the previous 2 weeks.

there is usually 1 to 3 numbers from 4 to 6 weeks earlier (this is my group A), 0 to 1 numbers from 7 to 9 weeks (group B) and 1 to 3 from 9+ weeks (group C) oh and group D is 0 to 2 numbers from 3 weeks earlier.

Sort of like hot numbers cold numbers and simmering.

I read the Royce Penny site and saw the bell curve for Hot, Cold, Warm combinations.

Group A currently has 12 numbers, B has 3, C has 9 and D has 4.

So I am trying to make the best mix of the above.

If doing a complete wheel with group A limited to 9 numbers against the other groups allowing for the minimum to maximum for each group I ended up with 77000+ combinations.

Managed to get this down to 3700 combinations by taking out 5 number repeats.

The reason why I decided to pick numbers skipping the first 2 draws is because this happens on average every 6th draw. And thats 12 numbers dropped already.

Regards,

Irvin :wavey:

PS. there is one draw where there have been no numbers repeated from the previous 6 draws. Whether during those 6 draws there was a lot of repeat numbers i dont know. Would have to refer back to it.

system13

Interesting

This is quite intriguing pattern you noticed, Irvin, I`ll have to check that against my history to see if it applies as well.

Anyway,setting the minimum and maximum values from different groups made me thinking about trying this approach in something similar based on statistical conclusions and imagination. :D

For example,in the first group could be numbers below 10,allowing at least 1,and at most 3 numbers.
Second group can be made of say 8 numbers from best performing set,with reasonable settings of minimum on 2 and maximum on 4.
Third group can form all numbers from the previous drawing. Normally,there are at most 1 or 2 repeaters,and sometimes none so min.0-max.2
Fourth group can be numbers with same last digits,or leap froggers,or else...

Now,if I only could find a progy that handles settings like these,
I reckon that such software was made by some Croatian author but at the time I didn`t care much so now I`ll have to check that out,if I`ll eventually find something I`ll post here.

Cheers

:)

NmbrsDude

my 2¢ worth...

Gentlemen,

I've mentioned Lotto Genius before which, by the way, I believe is from a Croatian source. This site has a tool that will allow you to generate a wheel with info from 3 sets plus any DNs or Key numbers. I know the site costs about $10US/yr but for my money, it's paid for itself.
I just thought it could be a good starting point.

ND

:cool:

Snides

I plan on writing software that would do what you're looking for, and a whole lot more... I'm thinking it will need about 30 different groups for what I'm planning.. Although that doesn't help you now, since I havn't even started it other than thinking about it, when it is ready I'll let ya's know and make it available for your use. I'm just too busy with crap at work that is tiring me out to much to think about coding for the last month..

Snides said:
I plan on writing software that would do what you're looking for, and a whole lot more... I'm thinking it will need about 30 different groups for what I'm planning.. Although that doesn't help you now, since I havn't even started it other than thinking about it, when it is ready I'll let ya's know and make it available for your use. I'm just too busy with crap at work that is tiring me out to much to think about coding for the last month..

LOOKING FORWARD TO IT SNIDES ..I ENJOY YOUR POSTS ALL THE TIME....:agree:

system13

Thanks for the info, ND.

After reading your post,I got intrigued and read some old articles on Croatian sports betting newsgroup;the general concensus seems to be that this guy Joksimovic that most probably stands behind lottogenius (along with his mates) was at the time one of the best wheel creators in former YU,both for lotto and sports betting, very sharp especially when it comes to reduction of system lines without damaging the guarantee,his references are definately great.

I`ll try to find that little DOS software as well,though,I know it exists because last year when I was looking for sw that can make reduced systems for sports betting I bumped on him,but the download was bad and afterwards I couldn`t find it anymore,so I started using Ininuga only for that purpose because at that time I wasn`t interested on lotto at all,as a matter of fact sports betting is still my main interest in making profit and lotto is more of a hobby,thanks to members of this board.
Doh,I got carried away so off-topic now...:agree:

Re Snides,your plan is much appreciated,looking forward to it as well.Thanks a mill.:agree2:

Cheers

Irvin

Hi guys :wavey:

System13, I forgot to mention that the NZ lotto system is based on 6/40 so the 6/49 would probably have alot more of 3 week number skips?

Thanks nmbrsDude for the lotto genius idea.

looking forward to your programme snides.

Managed to type this in the middle of an earthquake :eek: pretty much use to them. Only run when the windows smash.

system13

Hi Irvin,
actually my lotto is 6/45 so I¨ll see what the actual skips are,but I¨d say on blind that they¨re somewhere in the middle of NZ & CAN lotto.

Re earthquakes,I heard on the news here that the last one was 7.1 Richter,hold on you guys in NZ :agree2:

Irvin

Hello System13,

That earthquake was a couple of days earlier. about 800km from where I live.

No injuries it was a deep one.

system13

oh,I see...and they sold that as a fresh "news",probably in lack of fresh informations...anyway,I guess the best news is when there isn¨t any...
Take care mate.

Irvin

Thanks system13,

Just to let you know for yesterdays lotto game I took out the last 3 weeks draws and then worked on a 4if4from14 wheel.

Got 4 numbers + the bonus.

8 numbers from group A, 1 from B, and 5 from C.

only 1 number repeated from the previous 3 weeks.

spent $45 got $88.

As usual 1 of the numbers I was thinking about I didn't take and it came in.

system13

Congratulations

Well done,Irvin, :agree2: that's very good achievment indeed, and if it wasn't for Murphy to interfere his fingers,it might have been even better;I oftenly tend to leave out the number(s) that I meant playing in the first place and later they came out. And when I categorically stand by my choices,they fail on me.Not all the time,though.;)

Just wondering,how many lines did you play on that wheel,is it 90? :confused:

P.S.
Out of interest, but I didn't have the time to exam my history; on weekends because of many sports events that take place worldwide I amplify my attention on betting and during the week I'll get back to lotto to thoroughly check the behaviour patterns you've mentioned.:dizzy:

Cheers :)

Irvin

Hello System13,

Played 90 lines at $NZ0.50 each. Was 89 lines but played an extra to round it up.

Next weekend might play power ball.

It is up to $NZ10 Mill+

Only have to choose 1 number from 8 plus the 6 from 40 for lotto.

Regards,

Irvin

Snides

Well, it's been about 2 months since I first mentioned this wheeling program I was planning to write... and I'm happy to inform everyone that I have actually started on it.

The way I'm starting to set it up you would be able to create up to 50 different groups of numbers. Each group will be capable of handling anywhere from 0 to 49 numbers and will be able to have a minimum of 0 and a maximum of 6 picked from it for the tickets wheeled. It will be designed for 6/49 based lotteries only.

I may also add in "standard filters" which could be adjusted and saved as default settings. Things like sums, odd/even, consecutives, decades min/max... but to start these standard filters may not be adjustable..

If any of you have some ideas or suggestions that you'd like to be incorporated into this program let me know now!

I can't say for sure how soon this will be ready, I'm hoping for the first beta to be ready within a week, but that could be pushing it.. if it does come out that soon it'll probably be a little bland looking and wouldn't be to friendly towards human error.. if you mess up entering a group you may have to start all over again :) Once the basics are in I'll try to creat an easy interface to allow turning on and off groups individually after they have been entered to see the changes in amount of tickets produced.

So, I guess that's it for now, just giving you a heads up, incase you thought I fell off the planet or something, since I havn't posted much lately... I just had two colds and two ear infections in the last 4 weeks so I havn't been feeling all that great, but it seems to be clearing up now..

Snides

Well, i have the basics done, but i don't have the standard filters in yet.. currently testing out the wheeling and filtering portion..

I don't know how many groups i put in on this current test run, probably 30 or so.. she's been running for about half an hour, wheeling with all 49 numbers. Last time I checked she had gone through over 7 million combinations and kept close to half a million of them. There is one slight flaw in the program which is making it run so slow, but I don't want to stop it to fix it :) Plus once the standard filters are in it will run quite a bit quicker..

closer to done now, 9.5 million combinations completed and just a hair over half a million tickets kept.. but i should probably get to sleep soon :(

Snides

finally finished, looks like it worked quite well, many many 3 # wins, lots and lots of 4# wins, and 3 5 # wins that I can see, havn't built in a way to check the results yet.. also havn't got any filters like sums, odd/even, decades, and crap like that in yet.. should be able to chop out a heck of a lot of combinations just with that..

Ended up wheeling all 13,983,816 combinations and left in 707,155 combinations that met the grouping filters, highest possible win based on the filters was 5 numbers. 5+B and 6 number combinations were unable to be reached because of the grouping..

I should have this running a lot better by thursday night :)

wow.. just counted.. i had 45 groups in that run, maybe i'll hafta boost this thing up to 100 groups :D

Brad

Irvin said:
Hello all :wavey:

Anyone know of a wheel / programme where you can place a certain amount of numbers from 3 or 4 groups of numbers to make up your lotto lines?

example. group A has 8 numbers, B has 6 numbers, C has 10 numbers and group D has 5 numbers.

And the criteria might be to pick a minimum of 1 number and a max of 3 numbers from group A. Min of 2 and max of 3 from group B. so you might have a line of - AABBCD.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Irvin :rolleyes:

Shoot, I read this earlier but didn't click till now ... LottoDesignerXL !! :agree:

Sometimes it pays to burn the midnite oil, all this gave me a possible solution to my conundrum ... thanks Irvin, you just twigged the Cat !! :wavey:

Last edited:

Sidebar