just wondering

blitzed said:
you Canadians should never ever complain about your great Keno lottery games.

a friend is from Montana...their Keno-style game is strictly 10spot, and from a field of 80 numbers instead of your 70...look at the absolutely terrible payouts for Montana Lottery 10spot:
http://www.montanalottery.com/10spot.xsp

likewise, Americans have to pay taxes on lottery winnings, unlike you lucky Canadians!

cheers!
blitzed:thumb:

yeah pretty ugly payouts but thats because you payout on 5 and 6 spot. which i bet is 40% of winners. yeah in regards to tax on winnings there is rumour it will be coming to canadian winnings soon.

blitzed

jfsullivan35 said:
yeah pretty ugly payouts but thats because you payout on 5 and 6 spot. which i bet is 40% of winners. yeah in regards to tax on winnings there is rumour it will be coming to canadian winnings soon.

yup, they pretty much neutered Keno there...essentially it is like a scratcher game, prizes are low tier.

awww man, I hope y'all do not suddenly get screwed on lottery taxes too:goodluck:

blitzed:spiny:

blitzed

jfsullivan35 said:
hey BIB

what i do is get down to 10 numbers i feel will come out. then i invert or pick the ones beside them.

so i if pick 8,10,21,23,33,36,45,51,57,63 then i will choose 7,9,22,24,35,37,44,46,56,62 but sometimes you feel like you are chasing 2 rabbits. and you end up with none.

ah so that is your method of workin the trios...cool...oh, of courseya drop any 1 or 70 outta play tho:agree:

cya,
blitzed:thumb:

Sidebar