just wondering

bib

Hi Everyone

Just wondering how easy/hard it is to get 5 out of 10 right on Ontario Keno on a somewhat regular basis...and if so possible methods? I might have a possible strategy to play the numbers just need to know how to pick them

blitzed

hiya bib, saw you on another forum...anyway yeah it is wise to play the 2,3,4 & 5 spot games, they offer decent odds.
http://www.olg.ca/lotteries/games/daily_keno_prize_details.jsp

manage some wins on lower spots to fund plays on higher spots...also good to try betting more on the lower odds too.

also try this page to practice:
http://crazynuts.hollosite.com/keno_lottery_picks/

and select the 20:KENO SIM! option to spit out sets of 20 to see how long it might take for you to get a match.

cheers!

bib

hey

Hey blitzed

Thanks for the response, by the way i love your site

Here's a little background on myself

- I've been studying and playing keno for about ten years

- i usally play 3, 4 or 5 spot games

- i've won a fair share, nothing to brag about hahaha

- i stopped playing to sharpen my skills for about a year

ok enough with the resume,, anyways its of course hard for me to explain everything in one post... so bare with me i'll point form thanks

- Ive notice distinct phenomina within a keno matrix

- i know this is going to sound crazy but bare with me

- Every draw has 20 numbers

- every draw has ACTUAL numbers and HIDDEN numbers, and no i dont mean hidden as they hide balls in there pocket lol

- even though there might be a KC or manipulater fixing one or two integers, following draws will dictate the offset because with that a bias is formed and will distort the law of averages and pull the curtain back.

- what I mean as HIDDEN is that if that number was Suppossed to be drawn but didnt, it was still drawn theoretically and therefore will dictactate certain ACTUALS within the following draws

- everything has to BALANCE within a few DRAWS, not 10 out of 10, not 7 out of 10, but just 5 out of 10

- Through 100 draws there will be pluses and minuses on all feilds of tracking, but ALL will remain within SPEC,-

- you have to INTERCEPT the TIE-IN

- draws are RANDOM and therefore must follow the laws of averages, if they are manipulated there is UNBALANCE and through certain TRACKING methods can be centered

- BUT even so manipulted draws still have to remain CONSTANT within the bigger picture, and by bigger i mean 10 draws not 1000, but also within the1000 if your technical lol

- Alot of people think there is an OBSCENE force affecting draws, but even if there is, Things have to BALANCE or else the tower CRUMBLES

- I know this sounds confusing and CRAZY, but it is hard to put thoughts into words, DONT JUDGE ME lol

- ALSO

- the lottery companies TRACK WHEELS

- as the saying goes " DONT LOOK FOR THE DRIVER LOOK FOR THE CAR"

- full wheels are unstoppable, but abbreviated wheels have holes

- algorithms are developed to tilt the balance of probabilty, its business not personal

- lottery businesses spend millions on WHELL TRACKING

- this doesnt mean there looking at players, but pulling over certain STRINGS

- for ANY ABBREVIATED wheel to garnish profit there is usally a 40% hit rate, the BUSINESS KNOWS THIS like the sun sets in the west

- wheels can be distorted, again abbreviated wheels, because alot of players use the same wheel ALL the TIME, from SOFTWARE or WEBSITES or PEN and PAPER

- SO, in my humble opinion, every draw your wheel has to be manipulated, and

- again, dont think im crazy, but 100 years ago a man on the moon was pure fantasy, 100 years from know.........

Thanks for reading this post i have lots to discuss with any one who wants to collaborate

"2 HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE, 3 HEADS ARE BETTER THAN TWO"
"ROME WASNT BUILT IN A DAY"
" " WHEN I GROW UP I WANNA BE PRESIDENT" laughter echoed in the room, and an uncle spoke "STUPID KID"

Thanks for the time and future PLANNING.......

- what i meant about 5 out of 10 is that 5 correct out of 10 correct on a 4 out of 7 basis you can still make some leisure money, but still have to keep your day job lol

disregard spelling its UFC night

blitzed

hiya bib, thanks...any info & feedback is greatly appreciated, especially as I develop new lottery web-apps :)

good that you focus mainly on the reasonable spot bets...nice that you have insight and manage to do well. yup, lotteries must spend heaps to search for wheels in play, advanced play, etc.

here in California there is no single draw keno lottery...however bars and some other joints do have a keno game called hotspot based on an 80number field. I do not bother playin it, because the odds & payouts are not so hot, stinkin pari-mutuel, and I do not like hangin out in the stinky bars that host the game anyway.
http://www.calottery.com/Games/HotSpot/PrizeOdds/
http://www.calottery.com/Games/HotSpot/TypicalPrizeAmounts/

catchya later,
blitzed:thumb:

Icewynd

Hey Bib,

Interesting theory about hidden numbers. I think I know what you mean -- sometimes the drawn numbers seem like other/extra numbers should have been there in preceeding draws. But darned if I can see any way of figuring this out in advance. Mayble I haven't been making the appropriate offerings to the Gods of Ranomness! :rolling:

If you have any tips for 'seeing' these hidden numbers, please share...

bib

hey icewynd'

been out of town and just got back, will be posting in the next couple of days

Hey BIB

i have been also playing keno for over ten years. the last 2weeks i have been consistently picking 6 out of 10 numbers every night.

my method involves not what you think may come out but what didnt come out on the previous 3 draws.

i noticed this month alot of triplets. eg. 18,19,20 and single/doubles/.
#15 comes out thennext night 15 ,16 comes out.
so if you narrow your picks down to 27 probable numbers then pick half of the opposites you will be in good shape. i hit 7 out of 8 last month this way.

and 8 out of 10 many times.

but i play the long picks. also there are tens group skipping. where no 10's or 30's numbers come out. Keno is alot of fun.

Mr_Rich

This was an interesting thread. I avoid the Keno game just because of the exponential odds and cost it can become. I always have to weigh the cost/ benefit ratio, and as it is, I probably spend too much.

yes , there are always hurdles/. not sure about the odds comment. Keno is alot lower odds than 649 or lotto max. it all depends on how much you aim to win.

jimmy

bib

hey guys

it takes time to BALANCE a MATRIX so bare with me icewynd lol:agree:

hey sully, if youve been hitting 6 out of ten thats perfect...what i would try is this and ive used to some advantage

take your ten picks and create a splash wheel, not abbreviated or full but just a spread effect

I use randomizer.org for this

take your ten picks and mix them. Alot of people arrange their picks from least to greatest and then apply them to a wheel. Instead take your ten picks and mix them

eg picks - 5 14 23 25 30 34 37 41 43 68

so people would feed them into a wheel in this order. RE-ARRANGE THEM to emphasize a scatter effect

eg - 23 30 34 41 5 43 14 37 25 68

NEXT create 20 sets of 5 numbers picks from 1 to 10

now for each set create a full 4 number wheel (therefore there will be five lines of 4 spot per set)

So in total there will be 100 lines
if one set hits 4 out of 5....u break even
i think u guys can figure out the rest :thumb:

By doing this your manipulating your inputs and fluxuating your wheel

Usually with 6 out of 10 on average u can get a 300 dollar refund and if your lucky with hitting 5/5 on one set thats 500 bucks...refunds usually very between 200 to 800 including the intial wager

Even if u get 4 out of 10 theres still a good chance of at least breaking even

Hey sully could u explain your last post in a fuller detail I think i know what u mean just want further details THANKS

a comment was made about odds. even a 10 out of 10 is $250,000 win with an odds of 1 in 2,147,181 compared to 649 with 6 out of 6 with an odds of 1 in 13.9 million . keno games are a much lower odds then 6 ball games.

sure the payout is more for 6/7 ball games but the odds are alot higher .
another way i pick my numbers is i analyze the last 3 draws, pick the probable numbers that might come up. i create 3 lines of 10 numbers. i select the numbers i have picked more than once (duplicates) in the 3 sets . then narrow it down to 10 numbers. then what i do is pick the total opposite numbers and play them.

if you play the first 3 sets . you will usually hit 2 numbers per set. thats why i invert.
thats why it is so much fun to play.

one thing i have noticed lately is favorite groups. alot of repeat numbers in a tens group. like from aug 25th to sep 2nd . there have been 36 numbers in the 40's group. i call them hot forty's etc. this week has been 20's and fifty's hot. and the single digits have been silent. numbers i alwasy never pick are 1,2 and 69,70. too unpredictable.

still we are held for ransom by the random variable.

i know the machine is different than years ago,and the balls are ejected at a 5 second interval. i also pay attention to the order of ball release. this can be viewed nightly on olg.ca

one other thing. 2,3,4 5,6 out of 10 pays nothing. so sometimes i will play 5 numbers and play them 10 times. if youhit then you get 250 to 1 payback. not bad for 10 dollars. $2500 payout.

veronica said:
I play the keno in atlantic canada- haven't been very successful with the numbers..
HI Veronica. i have a tip for you.

follow the banco numbers( quebec keno) and play those numbers. i have heard this helps with good results.

blitzed

jfsullivan35 said:
yes , there are always hurdles/. not sure about the odds comment. Keno is alot lower odds than 649 or lotto max. it all depends on how much you aim to win.

jimmy

precisely, and you can double up your bets on the better odds...insteada going for longshots.

blitzed

jfsullivan35 said:
one other thing. 2,3,4 5,6 out of 10 pays nothing. so sometimes i will play 5 numbers and play them 10 times. if youhit then you get 250 to 1 payback. not bad for 10 dollars. $2500 payout.

you Canadians should never ever complain about your great Keno lottery games.

a friend is from Montana...their Keno-style game is strictly 10spot, and from a field of 80 numbers instead of your 70...look at the absolutely terrible payouts for Montana Lottery 10spot:
http://www.montanalottery.com/10spot.xsp

likewise, Americans have to pay taxes on lottery winnings, unlike you lucky Canadians!

cheers!

bib

hey sully

thanks for the info

could u possibly further explain your inversion technique step by step so i could get a clearer picture maybe with recent draws

Thanks

BIB

hey ontario keno players. lets see if these numbers come up for sept 6th

these are all hot numbers from the last 5 draws.

40's group is still heavily weighted. with 5 numbers coming out last night.,

jimmy

bib said:
hey sully

thanks for the info

could u possibly further explain your inversion technique step by step so i could get a clearer picture maybe with recent draws

Thanks

BIB

hey BIB

what i do is get down to 10 numbers i feel will come out. then i invert or pick the ones beside them.

so i if pick 8,10,21,23,33,36,45,51,57,63 then i will choose 7,9,22,24,35,37,44,46,56,62 but sometimes you feel like you are chasing 2 rabbits. and you end up with none.

Sidebar