June 7th Picks thread ... new and improved

daleks

hi...

was back, went out again to loughborough inlet, came back last night by boat,four hours, rescued a holed-by-the-rocks boat - my crew boat is 33 feet and aluminum and stands all types of seas - and am now making my way home...stopped briefly on gabriola island for breakfast and now lunch and -gasp - :beer: grolsch - and will be home in time for this wednesday's draw........noticing briefly you guys have set up lots more systems, and i will pay attention to those before i play anything.....looking forward to a big win....cheers

Brad

He's Back !!

Daleks, looking forward to your input whether sober or not :D

I'm crunching while time permits, not much to post yet except don't play 04, 08 :rolleyes:

Welcome Back Daleks

Yeah Daleks,

You seem to have fun all the time..:D
Yep it's time for a big Win indeed.
We need to match 4/6 quite often or lots of 3/6 instead of mu usual 2/6.
But improvement has occured and hoping for the best....

Brad

AI - Position Gap

2-4-7-8-11-20-22-24-25-26-28-30-34-35-37-38-40-41-42-43-46

... overlooked this one and it gets 6+/21 in last draw ... it also had 5+/17 on May 03 :notme:

Brad

Agreed 21 is too many but compared to the trials just a few months ago with almost as many numbers in a set I did not get more than a 4 hit I think ... baby steps ... small progress

AGREE AI BETTER BUT

Yeah Brad,

AI has performed slightly better than our own BUT I gotta be a doctor, lawyer or filthy rich to play AW 18 or AW 20 EVERY DRAW.
Just give me 50,000.00 to start with then I promise you to go for it every draw...:D :lol:

I could play 200.00 every draw for a month if you gimme that 5+/6
that is of course for AW 18...

Sidebar