June 7 Prov Predict. & Discuss

Brad

Saw the S7 numbers

Can't spend anymore on S7 unfortunatelly. Have you tried Old Wolf on BC49 yet?

PP - having probs with upgrade, got the 4.2 download which is supposed to install on top of old v. but when opened it says it can't find it so the old v pops up instead ... it tells me that its up to snuff .... tried twice but no luck, anyway I'll give it a rest for a while and concentrate on something more fun, like crunching #s.

Brad

Tried to edit my post ...

Now here's something new "the administrator has specified that a user can only post 1 message every 30 seconds" never seen that bfr ... not that it's a major prob for me anyway :D

OLD WOLF FOR BC/49

10-17-19-20-22-23-26-27-40-41-43-44

Notice it didn't pick the 30's at all with good reason...I had to play with it in order to reduce from 18 to 12 !!!

Brad

Neat ... I'd like to take it as a set and try some Lite filters on it, see what pops up, could try it with all 18 #s too ... early tomorrow tho.

Brad

03-05-14-18-23-27-30-40-45 Group

10-17-19-20-22-23-26-27-40-41-43-44 Old W

18 nrs combined.

Last edited:
MY OWN BACKUP

My own could be like this :

AW 9--> 20 lines 03-08-09-13-18-20-23-41-43

Unless I do well with LottoBuddy on S7 then u could see me playing 20.00 for AW 11 who knows......

Brad

Try Spybot, it found 3 threats that neither PestPatrol nor Ad-Aware saw ... download's working ok today

Brad

:lol: ... stand by, see if I can find them

1. Alexa Related: What's related link C:\Windows\Web\RELATED.HTM

2. DSO Exploit: Data source object exploit HKEY_USERS\DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows ... Internet Settings

3. Windows Media Player: Client ID HKEY_USERS\DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Media Player ... Client ID

Here you go, had to type ! :sick:

Last edited:
RELATED TO WINDOWS PLAYER

Is the 2nd one related to windows media player ? that we download from Microsoft ?

How about the 1st one ? Related to what ?

Where is the 3rd ?

Brad

Hey, I'm new to this stuff !:D

Check my edit above: 2-> Internet Explorer ... guess it's got some holes in it, Microsoft is not perfect

3-> Media Player flaunts your ID

Don't really know what 1. means ... that's the best I can do :notme:

Just copied my record, Spybot recommended to delete/fix all those.

Brad

Me not knowing ... maybe I'm overdoing this a tad, should just back up and concentrate on the things I like ... winning money!!! :eek:

Sidebar