Janurary 1 2003! Discussion

Maggie

luckystrike said:
A LITTLE MAJOR, A LITTLE MINOR, YOU MIX THEM ALL TOGETHER,YOU TURN THEM ALL AROUND..THATS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT....:spiny:..AND YOU GET..........

8- 28- 48 :eek:

Sounds a little bit hokey-pokey lucky, but I do like that 48.:)

Current Century(76 draws)
with bonus••••••••••••no bonus
46=15••••••••••••••••36=15
36=15••••••••••••••••02=14
48=14••••••••••••••••46=13
40=14••••••••••••••••40=13
28=14••••••••••••••••48=12
08=14••••••••••••••••44=12
02=14••••••••••••••••34=12
34=13••••••••••••••••28=12
26=13••••••••••••••••24=12
24=13••••••••••••••••14=12
11=13••••••••••••••••12=12
01=13••••••••••••••••08=12
49=12••••••••••••••••49=11
31=10••••••••••••••••31=08
When looking at the current leader from the last 76 draws with no bonus included..It is striking that the first 12 numbers are all even numbers...Let me tell you this...It won't lastAnd many draws with more odd numbers are going to happen soon folks....
Also 31 is currently in the 31th position as far as best hitters numbers both with and without bonus...
:eek2: :eek3:

Last edited:
Lots of good sets out there....Someone is going to dance tonite.... :dance1: ....Very early this morning I caught a big ...Big lake trout.....Now lets get something out of these numbers... :eek2: :eek3:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Lots of good sets out there....Someone is going to dance tonite.... :dance1: :eek2: :eek3:
I thought that too :agree2: We are getting better in this group. :agree:

But, I was thinking about your ODD comment - odd numbers are going to start showing up soon -
You Bet!!! starting tonite!! and the leader is gonna be 13 :dance1:

Watch for it :eek: :liplick:

Beaker said:
I thought that too :agree2: We are getting better in this group. :agree:

But, I was thinking about your ODD comment - odd numbers are going to start showing up soon -
You Bet!!! starting tonite!! and the leader is gonna be 13 :dance1:

Watch for it :eek: :liplick:
I agree that 13 is in play and it should be in play for a few more draws for sure...I like that 07 from your set....It could strike hard too....

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I agree that 13 is in play and it should be in play for a few more draws for sure...I like that 07 from your set....It could strike hard too....
That set is designed with the 13 in mind. It's not the very best set with 13 but it is the very best set with what has hit recently - I'd like to see 4/5 numbers from that set with 13 leading the pack :agree: it's DN for me.

7-13-14-38-43 for starters - the rest will be for jackpot :agree2:

Beaker

Maggie said:
Beaker,
Not expecting any 20's tonight? :)
That's the gamble Maggie :worry: and I hope it pays off.
I also think we may not see any 1's. :agree2:

The 20's I looked at were 21-24-25-27 but none of them fit well with the others I wanted to play :no:

We'll see....:dizzy:

Maggie

Beaker said:
That set is designed with the 13 in mind. It's not the very best set with 13 but it is the very best set with what has hit recently - I'd like to see 4/5 numbers from that set with 13 leading the pack :agree: it's DN for me.

7-13-14-38-43 for starters - the rest will be for jackpot :agree2:

Kind of makes me want to run out to 7-11 and buy a few more.
Maybe we'll meet up at the lottery office. :D

Beaker

Maggie said:
Kind of makes me want to run out to 7-11 and buy a few more.
Maybe we'll meet up at the lottery office. :D
If I were you I wouldn't :no: THe way you have been hitting lately, you might beat us all to pick up the cheque :lol:

But the Beak won't be far behind....:dizzy: :lol:

Beaker

Joanne said:
:D
My Jan.1st-2003 Wish Picks!

5-7-9-18-24-25-27-31-36-40-46-47

Good Luck to Everyone!

:wavey: :lol:
This could be the one of the winning sets tonite - I like it, very nice :agree2:

Good luck with it Joanne :agree:

Beaker

Maggie said:
OOPS, should have posted that in this thread. :blush:
Maggie said:
Ok, Beaker,

I'm not going to the 7-11, I just hope I'm not going to have to kick myself in the morning. (all the way to work) :heul:
I'm curious tho, are you from up north originally?
Yes Maggie, North is home :agree: ;)

Last edited:

Maggie

I don't know about you, Beaker, but when I get close to Bracebridge, Huntsville, make the turn onto 69, and go through Parrry Sound, something happens. I don't know if it's the air or what, but I get excited. And I've been away for alot of years.
Sorry everyone, I know this is off topic. :cool:

dwoods99 said:
That's tough luck, luckystrike :eek:
One-Offitis strikes big, given that 34-38 showed up. Don't give up, keep on moving towards that win...

WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH,THE TOUGH GET GOING ..THANKS FOR THE WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT :smash: :yes: :cow:

Sidebar