Janurary 1 2003! Discussion

Beaker

Ben said:
Thanks Brad.
That is problem of G.H.......Not easy to correct data, and no way to import any data on this program.....
ext: .slh is used for this program.
If Gail Howard can export a file, then create a file that can be imported into Excel. Then bounce the BCLC data against it - in Excel - you will be able to see the discrepencies and correct the offending lines in GH :agree2:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Beaker I think it is time for your magic set!!! :agree2: :eek:
Could be Buddy - I just got in and will have to update eveything but I'm watching a few of those :agree:

Another one that is ready is the set I posted last time. Replace 36 with 37 and you will get a BIG surprize!! :eek:

Beaker said:
Could be Buddy - I just got in and will have to update eveything but I'm watching a few of those :agree:
Me I'm going out tonite (3 hours drive ahead of me):( I'll have access to a computer but not to my datas and programs....but I'll stay in touch...I like that 37 Beaker!! In fact I like quite a few from the high 30s....And 37 is one of them...

luckystrike said:
I NOTICED A LOT OF PLAYERS PICKING # 18 ...

IT IS ONE I WAS NOT CONCIDERING AT THE MOMENT...I'LL HAVE TO LOOK AT THAT ONE :read:
18 is:cold: but considers this...When 28 comes in...very often you will get either the 08 or the 18 within 4 draws....And at least I think that 2 cold numbers will show up in the next draw... :eek2: :eek3:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Me I'm going out tonite (3 hours drive ahead of me):( I'll have access to a computer but not to my datas and programs....but I'll stay in touch...I like that 37 Beaker!! In fact I like quite a few from the high 30s....And 37 is one of them...
OK, drive very safely - no need to rush :no: - hopefully there is no bad weather where you are going.

Check my last set :agree: could be 37-38-39 - a triple is lurking :eek2:

I will post some of my thoughts tomorrow after I write that code - could be interesting, and I'm excited about what it might tell :eek:

Beaker

luckystrike said:
I NOTICED A LOT OF PLAYERS PICKING # 18 ...

IT IS ONE I WAS NOT CONCIDERING AT THE MOMENT...I'LL HAVE TO LOOK AT THAT ONE :read:
I've noticed that number pop up also - alot :agree: It's :cold: but have to see what's up with it :agree2:

Beaker

Got to watch Maggie's picks - she's on a roll lately :rolling: :lol:

Congratulations to Maggie - 700 posts!! :eek: :agree2:

Last edited:
Before I go I'll give you this gooddy.....
My LDs thing has been going nuts for a triple LDs of 08 for the last 3 draws....
Major 08-28-38
Minor 08-18-48
second is LDs of 01...
01-11-41 and 01-21-31
:read: :eek2: :eek3: :kaioken:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
My LDs thing has been going nuts for a triple LDs of 08 for the last 3 draws....
Major 08-28-38
Minor 08-18-48
second is LDs of 01...
01-11-41 and 01-21-31
Fantastic :agree2: Thanks for that one :agree2:

I've been looking at 8-38-48 with a side order of 18 :lol: hold the turkey :sick:

Maggie

Beaker said:
Got to watch Maggie's picks - she's on a roll lately :rolling: :lol:

Nooooooooooo!! I can't take the pressure...:smash: :hair:

I only picked the 18 because it is cold and we have seen some of those start to come up in the past 3-4 draws. And just looking at the past 100 draws or so, when the 12 was drawn, the 18 wasn't too far behind.

Dennis,have a good trip and catch lotsa fish.

Beaker

Maggie said:
Nooooooooooo!! I can't take the pressure...:smash: :hair:

I only picked the 18 because it is cold and we have seen some of those start to come up in the past 3-4 draws. And just looking at the past 100 draws or so, when the 12 was drawn, the 18 wasn't too far behind.

Dennis,have a good trip and catch lotsa fish.

You go girl :agree: Everyone, Maggie says 18 = DN - Take it to the bank :smash: :liplick:

Now, 5 more :eek: where's NmbrsDude?

Last edited:

Maggie

Beaker, I want to know how you're going to crack the code.:agree: Everyones waiting....:p: (tapping toes here)
Ahh, now I feel better. ;)

Beaker

Maggie said:
Beaker, I want to know how you're going to crack the code.:agree: Everyones waiting....:p: (tapping toes here)
Ahh, now I feel better. ;)
Maybe just me cracked :hair: :lol: dunno or I need to crack a :chug: Stay tuned... if I see anything interesting I'll post :agree2:

Dennis Bassboss said:
Major 08-28-38
Minor 08-18-48
second is LDs of 01...
01-11-41 and 01-21-31

A LITTLE MAJOR, A LITTLE MINOR, YOU MIX THEM ALL TOGETHER,YOU TURN THEM ALL AROUND..THATS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT....:spiny:..AND YOU GET..........

8- 28- 48 :eek:

ONE SET TO CONCIDER

HERE IS THE START TO THE NEW YEAR......

31-35-37-40-46 ....MISSING ONE HERE :rolleyes:

:eek: 15 :eek: ...MAY CONCIDER THIS ONE TO REPEAT ALONG WITH.......LD 05:confused: :dizzy:

Beaker said:
OK, drive very safely - no need to rush :no: - hopefully there is no bad weather where you are going.

Check my last set :agree: could be 37-38-39 - a triple is lurking :eek2:

I will post some of my thoughts tomorrow after I write that code - could be interesting, and I'm excited about what it might tell :eek:

BEAKER!!!!!!!

35-36-37 :agree: :agree:

Sidebar