Jan. 29 Discussion

MAGGIE & BEAKER

Maggie said:
Beaker,

Another number to consider with the 20-43 is 27.

I definitely agree with you, Beaker, it will happen. :agree:

I REALLY LIKE THIS SET..ESPECIALLY THE # 27 THROWN INTO THE MIX!! SHOULD:dancer:

WED.DRAW

I HAVE TO PLAY THESE TWO #'S WED....BECAUSE IF THEY COME UP AND I DIDN'T PLAY THEM...I WOULD DEFINETLY BE :mad3: :mad3: :mad3:

31...&...40... :goodluck:

dwoods99

Beaker said:
I'll let you know when I post it Florie but the 3-8-12-34-36-39 are part of it - it's one of the tops sets for that 20-43 pair :agree2:
I think that the 39 is HIGHLY likely to repeat this draw. :agree2:

ox

Re: WED.DRAW

luckystrike said:
I HAVE TO PLAY THESE TWO #'S WED....BECAUSE IF THEY COME UP AND I DIDN'T PLAY THEM...I WOULD DEFINETLY BE :mad3: :mad3: :mad3:

31...&...40... :goodluck:

:) LUCKYSTRIKE HOW ABOUT? 17 & 38 TO GO WITH 31 & 40......:)

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
And 14 is still in play ....But the 39 and that 36 are also in play...Furthermore...I see the 21-22-44-45...and we might get 3 or 4 repeaters from the last draw..865 could testify to that... :eek2: :eek3:
I said it before but it is worth repeating - some good numbers here Buddy!! :agree2:

That 21 has been hitting consistently here - should be DN :agree2:

Mine are there already....I'm starting to feel this esp of mine again.... DIZZY...DIZZY...about that 31-33 pair folks...Remember only 2 draws to come out... :dizzy:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Mine are there already....I'm starting to feel this esp of mine again.... DIZZY...DIZZY...about that 31-33 pair folks...Remember only 2 draws to come out... :dizzy:
Mine are up too - no more fooling around :mad3: :mad3: :mad2:

That 12-21 is awesome for this one and if your 31-33 hits with one of those 40's, you could have at least 5 numbers in that set :eek: :eek:

Let's watch them fall :dizzy:

You said it Beaker no more fooling around :mad2: ...And I like your LDs of 09 for a triple of these... I looking for a hit here...So it means that one of us will hit big time this time!!! I might play a little set with these LDs of 09...That's tells you how much I like them...But I'm really counting on that 31-33... :dizzy: :kaioken: :kaioken: :mad3: :mad3: :smash:

Beaker

The one to :worry: about is that 49 :mad3: If it starts to act normal it could return to its repeating ways :dang: -top repeater except lately :agree: that could change in a hurry.

Lots of good repeaters for this one - as you said 3 or 4 :agree2:

Re: DENNIS

luckystrike said:
DENNIS FOR THIS DRAW I SEE THESE THREE POSSIBLE #'S COMING INTO PLAY....

14...20...&...43... ANY THOUGHTS ON THAT ONE??

:help: :teach: :worry:
LuckyStrike I'm not so sure about 20-43 for this one but they are and have been both overdue for a while now...14 could repeat but I'm gambling that it will not...If I'm playing 20-43 draw after draw it is only because I know that they'll surprize us all of a sudden...And I just don't want to miss them...I build the rest of my numbers only after putting 20-43 in and I have been doing it for a while now...It will strike at one point...But for the next one I think that 20 is the better one to play... :eek:

Re: Re: DENNIS

Dennis Bassboss said:
LuckyStrike I'm not so sure about 20-43 for this one but they are and have been both overdue for a while now...14 could repeat but I'm gambling that it will not...If I'm playing 20-43 draw after draw it is only because I know that they'll surprize us all of a sudden...And I just don't want to miss them...I build the rest of my numbers only after putting 20-43 in and I have been doing it for a while now...It will strike at one point...But for the next one I think that 20 is the better one to play... :eek:

:agree2: WITH # 20...

ONE OTHER SET I LIKE IS...20...24...40... :notme:

BUT I'M THE SAME AS YOU....HATE TO MISS THEM IF THEY COME UP AND I DIDN'T PLAY THEM...:cry: :unhappy:

inner

My luck has been so bad
how bad

I have 10 tickets with my picks
and 8 ticket with all the numbers
not in my picks

so i will be able to say i got all six numbers in my picks

:agree: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sidebar