Jan. 29 Discussion

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
The one that I am most affraid of is that 46.....This one might be our next spoiler.....But it won't spoil me this time... :agree:
Yup :agree2: It likes to hit after that 49 - 40-42-46

I'm looking at that 44-45

Maggie

Beaker,

I did put in my set already, but I have a feeling about the 16-28. I may take out my 42. ( not sure yet ):confused:
I guess I put them in too early, I wasn't quite 100% about all of those. I need to :read: them a bit more. I had about 18 numbers on my list and had to cut something out.
If I make a change to them, I'll post it later. :)

Beaker

Maggie said:
Beaker,

I did put in my set already, but I have a feeling about the 16-28. I may take out my 42. ( not sure yet ):confused:
I guess I put them in too early, I wasn't quite 100% about all of those. I need to :read: them a bit more. I had about 18 numbers on my list and had to cut something out.
If I make a change to them, I'll post it later. :)
I like the look of what you have Maggie - not much tinkering needed with that set :no:
You and mon are thinking along the same lines :idee:

Maggie

:D Yeah, I think mon and I have this Kreskin mental telepathy thing going on...

We seem to like the same numbers quite often. :)

Florie

My best bet is 8. I might even make this as my DN.

31 is still no go for me. It is still frozen. Good chance that the other very cold number 3 is in. 12 is good, I think. 34 is also is one of my choices. Got to analyze more the other numbers. Just too many to choose from.:confused:

Beaker

Bones said:
Been on a serious dry spell for months. Time to melt the ice!!!!!:cold:

<snipped>
:agree2:
This is a friggin understatement - My picks have been so :cold: :cold: for so long I need to :burnt: :burnt: :bomb: :kaioken: :kaioken:

Something has got to give soon :mad2:

Beaker

Florie said:
My best bet is 8. I might even make this as my DN.

31 is still no go for me. It is still frozen. Good chance that the other very cold number 3 is in. 12 is good, I think. 34 is also is one of my choices. Got to analyze more the other numbers. Just too many to choose from.:confused:
You are lining up one of Beaker's best sets here :agree: Florie
Have to check that one - could be in play :eek: altho that one likes to hit on the 10's - next stop 1990:eek:

Florie

Maggie said:
:D Yeah, I think mon and I have this Kreskin mental telepathy thing going on...

We seem to like the same numbers quite often. :)

If you are both using a software, could it be you are using the same?:rolleyes:

Florie

Beaker said:
You are lining up one of Beaker's best sets here :agree: Florie
Have to check that one - could be in play :eek: altho that one likes to hit on the 10's - next stop 1990:eek:

Give us a hint of your best sets. Sorry, I never look at the old past draw history to pick the numbers. Just for usages of which number go well with what.

Maggie

I like to pick numbers that go well together, too, but, I do look at past draws as well. I think you can gather some good data that way. Florie, not sure if you saw my post on last page, but I wondered if you had any hits for the 16?

Florie

Maggie said:
I like to pick numbers that go well together, too, but, I do look at past draws as well. I think you can gather some good data that way. Florie, not sure if you saw my post on last page, but I wondered if you had any hits for the 16? [/QUOTE

Maggie,
We wish we could all predict the numbers, eh?. I am also relying on part program and intuition. I will be playing 16 (25%) but only as a background number. If it comes so many times in the wheel I will just change some to another probable number that I pick. Who says we cannot alter the wheel lines?? Most often I interchange the numbers within the wheel:)

Beaker

Florie said:
Give us a hint of your best sets. Sorry, I never look at the old past draw history to pick the numbers. Just for usages of which number go well with what.
I'll let you know when I post it Florie but the 3-8-12-34-36-39 are part of it - it's one of the tops sets for that 20-43 pair :agree2:

Florie

Beaker said:
I'll let you know when I post it Florie but the 3-8-12-34-36-39 are part of it - it's one of the tops sets for that 20-43 pair :agree2:

Beaker,

I am not picking 43 and have not picked it for the last 5-6 draws if I'm not mistaken. I have 4 of your 6.

Maggie

Beaker,

When you mentioned the 20-43 pair and best performing sets for those 2 numbers, the 31 seems to be right up there as well. There's some food for thought, but I'm still not playing it.

Beaker

Maggie said:
Beaker,

When you mentioned the 20-43 pair and best performing sets for those 2 numbers, the 31 seems to be right up there as well. There's some food for thought, but I'm still not playing it.
Surprisingly, that 31 is not in any set I have for 20-43 :no: I don't think I'll play it either but have to consider it because of that 13 :agree:

Last edited:

Maggie

Beaker said:
This is a friggin understatement - My picks have been so :cold: :cold: for so long I need to :burnt: :burnt: :bomb: :kaioken: :kaioken:

Something has got to give soon :mad2:

Maybe it's time to call the big guns..."Psychic Hotline"
I think it's going to start warming up soon on this board.

Brad, what's your number?? Libras are pretty intuitive people.:D

Beaker

Maggie said:
Maybe it's time to call the big guns..."Psychic Hotline"
I think it's going to start warming up soon on this board.
Maggie, there are great players on this board, including yourself. Someone is going to hit here - count on it!! :dance1: . I have mentioned this before, I think it was here :confused: , but I go through long spells of not hitting then KABOOM :kaioken: :kaioken: 5 numbers

I haven't hit in a looonnnnnngggggg time. :no: something BIG is going to happen - I have this feeling ;)

No Libras :no: - Scorpios will hammer this one :smash: :smash: :tongue2:

Maggie

Beaker,

Another number to consider with the 20-43 is 27.

I definitely agree with you, Beaker, it will happen. :agree:

Sidebar