Jan 18 -24 Keno Piks Discussion

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
No problem Beaker! :agree2:
OK got it :agree2:

I'm going to rewrite some software for this :agree:

Just looking at hit/skip from Nick's SW looks like most of the numbers hit within 5 draws.

Brad

Realistically if someone wanted to crunch and play BC Keno they would have 5 hours to do so, from 1AM to 6AM ... no thanks, I'll pass :sleeping:

It's a per draw thing Beak ... should see the hist file (BCLC) ... must be nearing the 100,000 draw mark ... I haven't checked recently :sick:

peter

Brad said:
Realistically if someone wanted to crunch and play BC Keno they would have 5 hours to do so, from 1AM to 6AM ... no thanks, I'll pass :sleeping:
Sounds to me, that early in the morning, there trying to steal business away from Tim Hortons, If I had a franchise, I'd complain.:lol: Hmmm.! do I play Keno?, or do I buy a coffee and a donut?

peter

Brad said:

It's a per draw thing Beak ... should see the hist file (BCLC) ... must be nearing the 100,000 draw mark ... I haven't checked recently :sick:
Must be a conspiracy from the all nite convience chains, to get you in their stores. :lol:

Brad

Guess there used to be a lot of loggers up that early in the morn, so ordering double/double had a diff meaning then ... so BC can blame the KENO slump on lumber trade wars with the US :lol:

ps. 19hrs of 5min/draw in 365 days=>83,220 dr/yr :eek:
not sure how many yrs it's been going so my initial estimate of 100k hist was probably way off :dizzy:

Beaker

Brad said:

$12/hour x 19 hours = $228/day

You need Kenoholics Anonymous :lol:

peter

Beaker said:
$12/hour x 19 hours = $228/day

You need Kenoholics Anonymous :lol:
It's only 5hrs of play Beaker but still at $12 an hour times 5 hrs that's still 60 bucks a day. And thats only if you bet a dollar. per play.

Beaker

peter said:
It's only 5hrs of play Beaker but still at $12 an hour times 5 hrs that's still 60 bucks a day. And thats only if you bet a dollar. per play.
Brad said:
BC Keno is a joke as it has a draw every 5 min starting at 6AM to 1AM the next morn, 7 days a week ... blistering pace ... and who gambles at 6AM in the morn??? :rolleyes:
Must be :cold: in Edmonton - you are losing time :lol:

peter

Okay , I got it wrong, I miss read the post, I thought it was from 1 in the morning to 6 in the morning, I reread it and see it is from 6 in the morning to 1 the next morning, I need glasses.:lol:

charles2 said:
i have Ontario Keno data upto and including Jan 2 1997, hopefully most of it is correct,
I have some data that have for the first Ontario Keno draw this date
1 4/29/96 Mon
01-02-04-06-09-13-15-16-21-28-34-37-41-48-50-52-53-54-57-68

and Brad just confirmed it by sending me one of his files ...
But I have other files and sources that are listing
Jan 2 1997 as the first Ontario Keno draw...
I'd like some feedback on this from the Ontario's players...
Florie,Maggie,Nick and anyone else that plays this game...

Beaker

Jan 24th

Keno Announcers :agree: :agree2:

Now what do I do with them :dizzy:

How about this:

13-20-23-41-48-50-54-59-68-69

For entertainment only ie fun :party2: ;)

AND

48-68 for another laugh :lol:

Last edited:

charles2

Not too Bad beaker 5/10 & 2/2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep picking every day:agree:

if you could have picked 10/20 [ie another 5/10 set combined with your 1st 5/10] and wheeled them into a bunch of 6's or 7's you just might have hit for some BIG $$$$$$$$$

Sidebar