Jan 18 -24 Keno Piks Discussion

Beaker said:
This is my point - pay to lose?? :confused: eh? :dizzy: Pick 10, don't hit any and get $1 back :dizzy: WOW! This may be my kinda game :p:

Thanks charles2, Maggie and Brad for the info. :agree2:

This game is too complicated for my small brain. I'm certain I'd hit 5 numbers and throw the ticket out. :agree:

Good luck to everyone here :agree2:
Once they changed the format of 6/49...I have a feeling that you will take a few shots at Ontario's Keno Beaker...
I can see the headlines from here....
Beaker's hitting for $$$$$$$$ again in Keno....
The former outstanding player of 6/49 Beaker did it again yesterday by hitting hard in Keno...Yes you got it O:K: this is the same Beaker that once hit twice for 5 out of only 12 numbers in 6/49 in 3 draws( still an unbroken record to this date)...<Snip> :lol: :agree2:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Once they changed the format of 6/49...I have a feeling that you will take a few shots at Ontario's Keno Beaker...
I can see the headlines from here....
Beaker's hitting for $$$$$$$$ again in Keno....
The former outstanding player of 6/49 Beaker did it again yesterday by hitting hard in Keno...Yes you got it O:K: this is the same Beaker that once hit twice for 5 out of only 12 numbers in 6/49 in 3 draws( still an unbroken record to this date)...<Snip> :lol: :agree2:
Hey buddy do you have the updated keno history for Ontario?
Can you send that to me? ;)

Sheba

Lottery......Some kind of Tax

Keno Atlantic January 23th..
:smash: 01-31-32-34-35-36-63-67-69-70 :smash:
:bounce2:03-10-30-33-37-38-39-44-58-61:bounce2:

As DB would say..Hitting Like Thunderbolts Real Soon Folks!....
Going for some 30's again in this draws....:agree:

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~ Good Luck!

Sheba

Keno Atlantic January 24th..
:smash: 01-03-10-44-58-61-63-67-69-70 :smash:
:bounce2:30-31-32-33-34-35-36-37-38-39:bounce2:

Sheba

Re: Lottery......Some kind of Tax

Sheba said:
Keno Atlantic January 23th..
:smash: 01-31-32-34-35-36-63-67-69-70 :smash:
:bounce2:03-10-30-33-37-38-39-44-58-61:bounce2:

As DB would say..Hitting Like Thunderbolts Real Soon Folks!....

Results:
01 02 03 05 10 14 15 18 20 21
26 30 36 39 43 48 58 59 62 69

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------

Dennis Bassboss said:
No problem Beaker! :agree2:
Is it possible for someone to post a database for Ontario Keno concerning draws prior to 1999....I have spotted three different database from differents sources all three are showing different results for some draws????? :confused:

peter

I'm miffed why we in Alberta, do not have Keno, B.C. has it, the rest of the Praires have it, the East and the Maritimes have it.
I did'nt think Alberta was a "have not" province, but I quess when it comes to Keno, we are.:( :mad:

gsobier

:lol:
peter said:
I'm miffed why we in Alberta, do not have Keno, B.C. has it, the rest of the Praires have it, the East and the Maritimes have it.
I did'nt think Alberta was a "have not" province, but I quess when it comes to Keno, we are.:( :mad:

Brad

BC Keno is a joke as it has a draw every 5 min starting at 6AM to 1AM the next morn, 7 days a week ... blistering pace ... and who gambles at 6AM in the morn??? :rolleyes:

peter

Brad said:
BC Keno is a joke as it has a draw every 5 min starting at 6AM to 1AM the next morn, 7 day a week ... blistering pace ... and who gambles at 6AM in the morn??? :rolleyes:
Now that is a joke,:dang: If the various gaming authorities expect to garner any credibility and or respect for any of the games, they should be standardized right across the country, instead of jerking US the paying public around.

Beaker

Brad said:
BC Keno is a joke as it has a draw every 5 min starting at 6AM to 1AM the next morn, 7 days a week ... blistering pace ... and who gambles at 6AM in the morn??? :rolleyes:
That's :hair:

Are the tickets good for the day or number of draws.? :dizzy:

peter

Brad said:
I quess they fiqure if your unemployed in B.C. what else have you got to do every 5 minutes.:lol:

Sidebar