thornc

Second attempt!!

For tommorow 12/07/2003

10 numbers:
6-7-15-25-40-54-56-65-72-78

On a 6 number wheel, Front loaded!
With some nice 2/2 garantees!!
Cost of bet 9€

My best bet goes to the 6, which likes to repeat alot! Followed those fifthies! The 25 is a long shot that I had to include.. my worst fear here is the lack of 30-39, but I'm betting they'll skip again.... betting hard :smash:!

The numbers come from on WH-AI stack, but I've changed one number to add the 25!

Well, the possible prizes are:
Multiple 1.12€ if I hit 1number.
At least a single 14.75€ and many 1.12€ if I hit 2numbers.
Best luck cenario is me hitting 3 numbers, then I get 50% chance of a 3 and 250€!
More than that is pure speculation, most winning is the getting 5....which would count for at least 2200€ !
Notice that I cannot earn more, because I'm betting only that I will guess at most 3!
The prize for a 5/5 is 1M€ for 1€ bet!

EDIT:
One extra line:
29-33-39-60-67
Played togheter with the wheel!!

Last edited:

thornc

Dennis Bassboss said:
Didn't have time to look at it yet with all the new stuff updates and other lottos but I will soon since I have the history for this now.... :agree2:

Thanks Dennis.
By the way, can you suggest to me some software that will hold my history and give me usual stats... something cheap, nice and simple?? Preferably with text file histories....
I would code something up myself, but I really don't have the time! :(

----

Anyway, I'm so busy that I didn't had the time to look at the numbers for tonight draw! Probably just go with last saterdays set in one small bet!

thornc

Dennis Bassboss said:
...I don't run anything from microsoft....no Acces, no excell ...nothing...

Forgot to comment on this one... good I try to do the same!

But are you using Windows? Or do you use something else? MacOS, Linux, BSD, Dennis OS ??

thornc

Dennis Bassboss said:
I have two machines here one is hooked on linux...and Using one with windows and explorer...

Hehe, you just went up a few more points in my consideration! But you could try to use something else other then explorer Mozilla or FireBird come to mind!

Anyway... if you tell me you're using either Slackware or Debian, I will start looking at you with different eyes!! ;)

..:smash:
:devil: MS/Redmond

Last edited:

thornc

Results 16/7/2003

29 47 64 39 72

-----------------------------------

30-39 Comes back...
And the 20-29,20-49 and 60-69 Repeat!

That 39 seems to be as hot here as in the Portugueese lotto, I'll have to investigate it further!

Ended up no playing anything for this one, had I done I would surely hit the 72 and 39 in different sets!

thornc

Results 19/07/2003

14 28 36 15 48

----------

Concecuitives, lots of decades missing and a very low draw!

The 30's are here again, and another thing that I've noticed and I'll check is those 29-28 and the 47-48, i.e. numbers that are one number way from the last drawn.... something like the next draw, next number peter was talking about!

thornc

Results 23/07/2003

10 9 3 60 62

-------------------

Cool draw, first time I see it happen! 3 numbers togheter and 2 numbers togheter.....

I don't think anone won anything major on this one... but I can be wrong.....

thornc

Results 26/7/2003

4 73 81 9 60

Two numbers repeated from the last draw, had anyone played the last draw's numbers in this one he could have won around 25Eur for 1Eur bet!!
And also to note the 4... taking into account that in the last draw the 3 came out, it appears that there is also a trend here!

----

I've been looking into some kind of algorithm to help me in automatic decade reduction... it's quite easy to see that in this game it help out! with 9 decades, if no decade repeats this means that at least 4 are empty all the time!! Picking 5/50, is a lot easier than 5/90!!

thornc

Results 30/07/2003

46 36 43 68 89

-----------------------

Nothing much to say....

Except that it had been a while before that LD 6 had appeared....

Something tells me that LD 1 will be appearing in the next one....togheter with some 30s!

thornc

Results 02/08/2003

45 59 23 26 73

Nice, this off by one numbers seem to happen a lot....at least they're happening recently...

My small attempt at predictions failed completly....

Rebeckah

Hey Thornc, I can see where decade reduction would help you LOTS.... Have you happened upon any super duper decade selection/reduction techniques yet? :)
What I'm doing is tracking the sequence.. 001124, as 2 zero dec, 2 teens, 1 twenty, etc... and 2211 sequence as as 2 zero dec, 2 teens, 1 twenty, etc... as we all know... I also do that for trailing decades. {announcers}

I'm also tracking which decade skips in singles, doubles, triples. As well as hits in singles, dbls, trpls. I also graph that in quantities. {I do it with Bonus Ball & without} Two different graphs... one for quantity per decade, another for single/dbl/trpl hit. Bummer for me is my game history is not even 30 games yet. So my decade announcing ss isn't filled in at all. YAWN. I also do BB announcing decades. & skips announcing decade. & skips pairs, trpls announcing. I've been making lots of announcing ss lately. :) I personally reccommend looking at the decade skips, and the decade announcing thingy first, as that'd give you the most usuable data. Good luck, I can't imagine such a difficult lotto.
:agree2: :D

thornc

Rebeckah said:
Have you happened upon any super duper decade selection/reduction techniques yet? :)
No really, but I've been looking at something similar to yours... but with system's engineer background I tend to get lost trying to use optimizing technics in this... And those take time to model and implemnt.

Good luck, I can't imagine such a difficult lotto.
:agree2: :D

Well if you play for the big game which is 5/5of90 the odds are 1:43,949,268 (1M€ prize)! But if you do like my and play for 3/5in90 and 4/5in90 you go down to 1:511,038 and 1:11,748 with prizes of 80K€ and 4K€, which is my view are good enough for the odds!

Rebeckah

wow, I just looked at my game & am astounded that the odds for my game are worse than yours!!!!
5/44 + 1/44 = 1:47,784,352
good thing I don't give any credance to the odds! :D
:goodluck:

CRM

Rebeckah said:
wow, I just looked at my game & am astounded that the odds for my game are worse than yours!!!!
5/44 + 1/44 = 1:47,784,352
good thing I don't give any credance to the odds! :D
:goodluck:

Have you seen the odds for the Mega Millions?

5/52 + 1/52...
Overall chances of winning a prize are 1 in 43. Chances of winning the jackpot are 1 in 135,145,920.

I can't believe that we are going to change the lottery here in Texas again! We've only had the new one for 3 months. At least we will have some history to work with though.

thornc

hehe....

that's bad.... well but take for instance SuperEnalotto here in italy... it's a 6/90 game.... so that would make it 1:622,614,630 but since the the numbers come from 6 different machines I think thats more like 6 times that!

thornc

Results 06/08/2003

24 35 10 5 72

-------------------

Well another two cases of "one off" or side numbers or whattever they call it! 23->24 and 73->72!

The 31-40 decades comes back in play and that 5 happears for the first time since I follow the draws!

Sidebar