Incompatible Nrs

Irvin

Hey Tim,

I have been to Manchester.......way way back in 1990.

When I was doing my big OE....was mistaken for an Aussie because of my accent and the Aussie program neighbours was a big hit at the time in England.

I hated the program but the only thing good that came out of it must be Kylie....will some of her music is okay.

Snowy

manchester

We have had a few kiwis over the yrs, all playing cricket for us and 3/4 aussies + the odd south african, you live a nice country....dont spoil it.

Tim

wavey:

Irvin said:
Hey Tim,

I have been to Manchester.......way way back in 1990.

When I was doing my big OE....was mistaken for an Aussie because of my accent and the Aussie program neighbours was a big hit at the time in England.

I hated the program but the only thing good that came out of it must be Kylie....will some of her music is okay.
:

Irvin

Matrix,

Width of line is the highest drawn number minus the lowest drawn number ie;

draw 820 - 2, 8, 10, 15, 27, 39

Width of line for draw 820: 39 - 2 = 37

Sorry dont know what the others are.

Brad

Some LotWin filters

Outer - Inner: filters that are based on the layout of the lottery coupon (slip). This filter can only be used correctly if a coupon layout has been defined in the settings. The first (outer) group consists of the numbers that form the outer border of the block of numbers on the coupon, while the second (inner) group contains the remaining numbers that lie within this border.

With Last Draw: repeat(s) from previous draw

Vertical and Horizontal: based on a predetermined layout of available numbers,

> for a 6/42 lotto -> 6 rows x 7 columns (or 7 rows x 6 columns)
> for 6/49 -> 7x7 can be used and therefore Diagonal Filters can also be included

Last edited:

Brad

eg: History all draws

- - - - Expected - - - - - - - - - |Actual(50 drw)|
O/E - Lines - - - % - - Every -|Times - % - -- | History all draws
0-6 - 54,264 - 1.0% - 96.7 - |- 0 - - 0.0% - -| 115 136 137 246 323

That simply tracks when O/E 0-6 occured, last was 115 draws ago, using all past draws. Comparing Expected with Actual helps to determine due filters.

Note: 2 draws in a row, 136+137, is very unusual !

Sidebar