Incompatible Nrs

PAB

Hi Matrix,

Would it be possible to let me ( and anybody else on this Forum who is interested ) know where I can obtain the Belgium Lotto Results, past and present please.

Best Regards
PAB

Brad

PAB

Here is one link, don't ask me to translate tho :dizzy:, klik away for past results ... I haven't found them yet ... Geschiedenis ???

PAB

Hi Brad,

Thanks for the link. I see what you mean about the lingo. I think there are only two ways to approach that site :-
(1) A crash course in the Lingo ( not one of my best ideas ever )
(2) Attack it after a few Bevies ( Now we're talking )
I'm off down the pub.
Cheers Brad

PAB

:dizzy: :wavey: :dizzy:

PAB

Hi Matrix,

I just really need a site that will give me the Belgium Lotto Numbers after each Draw ( Including History if possible ).
I keep a Database of Results for the Irish Lotto which my Dad does, which I get from the site below. It also shows Results for several other Lotteries ( Including the Canadian but unfortunately NOT the Belgium ).

International Lottery Results Index :-
http://www.lottoshop.com/results_all/index_all.html

All the best
PAB

PAB

Hi Matrix,

No problems, I am glad they will be of use.
What site do you use to get the Belgium Lotto Results that you update your Database with.
The site below covers Africa, Asia, Australia, Central America, Europe, North America and South America and includes 56 Lotteries. It does NOT give the FULL Lotto History ( from Draw 1 ) but DOES give ALL the Results for the past year.

http://www.thelotter.com/mapg.asp

All the best
PAB :wavey:

Last edited:

PAB

Hi Dennis,

I had a quick look at the site you recommended but it appears not to have Results after 1997.
The second site needs Macromedia Flash Player 7 installed ( it gives a FREE download ) which I am not prepared to download.

Thanks anyway.
PAB

Last edited:
For the ones using excel...They also have a download section that will export the datas into excell...And it is is updated every draw...with the full history....:agree:

Last edited:

Snowy

uk PAB

Well i have actually found a fellow uk member, what part of the country do you reside, i'm south manchester/cheshire,welcome aboard.

Tim.

wavey:

PAB said:
Hi Dennis,

I had a quick look at the site you recommended but it appears not to have Results after 1997.
The second site needs Macromedia Flash Player 7 installed ( it gives a FREE download ) which I am not prepared to download.

Thanks anyway.
PAB
:

Sidebar