I'm worst player on the board!

First I would like to apologize for anything unrespectfull in the form of comments or so that I might have said in my latest posts! So Numbersdudes and Happypig and even Gilles I do apologize…
I admit here that I am the worst player that has ever played this game of lottery!
My numbers have never hits or very rarely …everybody on this board are having a much better record than me…I also post too many numbers all the time in my final post…wheeling too many giving up the garanty all the time…It is true that my hints allmost never hits or so rarely that I should not mention them when they do hit…My Dn are always way off…Allways….I am an ultimate bragger that is having an extended superiority complex…I take everything too personnally…and too seriously..To be short I’m the worst player in the whole history in the whole lottery world…In fact I am so inferior to the other players that it is obvious to everybody…
I never won or win everything even if I do not talk much about that ever…I’m so old that it is obvious that I am waisting my time here and I have no business here at all…I have my own ideas about the lottery but I should take someone else’s ideas an endorse them automatically…I discussed numbers in the past and I have been always out of the striking zone..never able to catch a trend or predict anything better than anyone on this board…I’m a show-off and nothing else...I’m a poor looser …I’m the first person on these boards ,this one and also that one, to have ever talk about announcers and history whithin history but it dœsn’t matter I’m still the worst player on this board or that other one to this day …I’m the worst player to have ever played the small sets of numbers too in the whole history of the lotto…I have never contributed to this board at all…only bragging comments all the time…or negative comments…I never congratulate the winners …I’m jealous of everybody’s success on the board because I am such a looser…Always posting useless posts…I am also always the one on the attack and responsible for it…
From now on I will drop the color, The big font…Even the baby thing or else…I won’t post any hints at all…I won’t discuss any numbers at all so everybody will obtain better results or at least are going to discuss without me and find more good numbers…Anyway my final sets were so big at times that they represented the perfect filters…I won’t try to help the people that are asking for help…My advices were always wrong…Anyway how can I help ?? I’m such a bad player … the worst in history! If only the past was not a reflection of the future I might hope but as it is …my case is useless…Yes from now on I will only post dull numbers like a robot with no explanation at all in a black and white regular font…I won’t comment any win or lost…anymore…

DEFINITELY!!

I somewhat agree w/ you on this.. Dennis...

YOU'RE DEFINITELY ONE OF THE WORST PLAYER ON THIS BOARD THAT I'VE SEEN.... IN TERMS OF MODESTY ...

In terms of the "predicting skill"... you're not the worst... just equally as bad (or as good) as the rest of the ppl. here... since.. no one, here, has been winning consistently....

but still.. like what I said... it's a free country.... if you wanna call yourself the worst player, then go ahead....

if you wanna be SARCASTIC... then go ahead.... but I suggest you to be MODEST..... why not be MODEST instead of SARCASTIC??

but then again, it's hard for old ppl. to change + it's a free country... so do whatever you want :agree:

Re: DEFINITELY!!

happypig2k said:
I somewhat agree w/ you on this.. Dennis...

YOU'RE DEFINITELY ONE OF THE WORST PLAYER ON THIS BOARD THAT I'VE SEEN.... IN TERMS OF MODESTY ...

In terms of the "predicting skill"... you're not the worst... just equally as bad (or as good) as the rest of the ppl. here... since.. no one, here, has been winning consistently....

but still.. like what I said... it's a free country.... if you wanna call yourself the worst player, then go ahead....

if you wanna be SARCASTIC... then go ahead.... but I suggest you to be MODEST..... why not be MODEST instead of SARCASTIC??

but then again, it's hard for old ppl. to change + it's a free country... so do whatever you want :agree:

Thank you for your concerns towards me but I do think that I'm the worst player on this board to this date and you are right I will be modest from now on!

Dennis Bassboss said:

Thank you for your concerns towards me but I do think that I'm the worst player on this board to this date and you are right I will be modest from now on!

It'd be great to see the modesty change... to me, at least....
it'd be even greater for yourself.... definitely...

Last edited:
Dennis Bassboss said:
First I would like to apologize for anything unrespectfull in the form of comments or so that I might have said in my latest posts! So Numbersdudes and Happypig and even Gilles I do apologize?
I admit here that I am the worst player that has ever played this game of lottery!
My numbers have never hits or very rarely …everybody on this board are having a much better record than me…I also post too many numbers all the time in my final post…wheeling too many giving up the garanty all the time…It is true that my hints allmost never hits or so rarely that I should not mention them when they do hit…My Dn are always way off…Allways?I am an ultimate bragger that is having an extended superiority complex…I take everything too personnally…and too seriously..To be short I’m the worst player in the whole history in the whole lottery world…In fact I am so inferior to the other players that it is obvious to everybody?
I never won or win everything even if I do not talk much about that ever…I’m so old that it is obvious that I am waisting my time here and I have no business here at all…I have my own ideas about the lottery but I should take someone else’s ideas an endorse them automatically…I discussed numbers in the past and I have been always out of the striking zone..never able to catch a trend or predict anything better than anyone on this board…I’m a show-off and nothing else...I’m a poor looser …I’m the first person on these boards ,this one and also that one, to have ever talk about announcers and history whithin history but it dœsn’t matter I’m still the worst player on this board or that other one to this day …I’m the worst player to have ever played the small sets of numbers too in the whole history of the lotto…I have never contributed to this board at all…only bragging comments all the time…or negative comments…I never congratulate the winners …I’m jealous of everybody’s success on the board because I am such a looser…Always posting useless posts…I am also always the one on the attack and responsible for it?
From now on I will drop the color, The big font…Even the baby thing or else…I won’t post any hints at all…I won’t discuss any numbers at all so everybody will obtain better results or at least are going to discuss without me and find more good numbers…Anyway my final sets were so big at times that they represented the perfect filters…I won’t try to help the people that are asking for help…My advices were always wrong…Anyway how can I help ?? I’m such a bad player ?the worst in history! If only the past was not a reflection of the future I might hope but as it is …my case is useless…Yes from now on I will only post dull numbers like a robot with no explanation at all in a black and white regular font…I won’t comment any win or lost…anymore?

about this quoted msg tho...
I fail to see whether it's an attutude change or simply a sarcasm... can anyone else help me out here & just simply say "Sarcasm" or "Attitude Change"???:confused:

-_-||

sigh....
i bet it's a sarcasm....
geez... grow up... (wait... if i tell you to grow up @ your age.. I might as well tell you to die then... :lol: ..... so I must clarify and plz. don't take it the wrong way.. i really mean to ask you to grow up... not in a dead way tho...)

NmbrsDude

Puh-lease...

Freakin' Dennis,

Now you're going to play the wounded one to elicit pity? Nobody asked you to beat yourself up; just try to pretend like we're not students in your class and that we are actually peers on this BB.

My apologies to all others on this board but I've watched this for too long and subtle hints never seemed to get through. I'm just glad that I'm obviously not the only one who noticed.

Anyway, enough beating a dead horse...

ND
:cool:

P.S. If you really want to impress me, Dennis, try spelling my handle correctly from now on. That'll be a start.

Thx

Re: Puh-lease...

NmbrsDude said:
Freakin' Dennis,

Now you're going to play the wounded one to elicit pity? Nobody asked you to beat yourself up; just try to pretend like we're not students in your class and that we are actually peers on this BB.

My apologies to all others on this board but I've watched this for too long and subtle hints never seemed to get through. I'm just glad that I'm obviously not the only one who noticed.

Anyway, enough beating a dead horse...

ND

P.S. If you really want to impress me, Dennis, try spelling my handle correctly from now on. That'll be a start.

Thx

O: K: You are right again my dear friend, I'm such a looser that I even have difficulties spelling properly....
I will try harder to spell your Handle correctly from now on ..but which one...Snides, Nbrsdudes, or Happypig2k..or....???

Sheba

As quoted by Dennis
"I will try harder to spell your Handle correctly from now on ..but which one...Snides, Nbrsdudes, or Happypig2k..or....???"

Good One ....:lol: :agree2:

NmbrsDude

I only have one ID on this BB but, like the "looser" (can't even spell that one either) that you call yourself, you managed to spell only that one incorrectly.

Anyway, enough of this pissing match, Dennis. You want to go head to head with the crowd here? Fine, I'll start posting my top 10 only and even make 2 of them my "hints". That way, since we will now be playing by your rules, we'll see if you have anything worth crowing about in say, 10 draws time. If anyone else wants to join in, feel free because I wouldn't want Dennis to misunderstand the whole deal here. It has never been about me being better than you. It's about you not being as good as you think you are. So the more the merrier and that way we can get a better statistical sample to measure the result and prove that we're all equal winners!
Of course, Dennis, if you truly are only a legend in your own mind, then feel free to back down now.

ND

<<< post deleted by LT ... a reminder to happypig and all .. one of the rules of membership here is
"Treat other members with courtesy." >>>

Last edited by a moderator:
happypig2k said:
<<< post deleted by LT ... a reminder to happypig and all .. one of the rules of membership here is
"Treat other members with courtesy." >>>

I'm sorry, LT...
Actually, I sorta forgot what I just said... cuz, I typed so much...
but I apologize if I broke the rule here.. I'll try not to do that in the future:agree:

Beaker

NmbrsDude said:
Fine, I'll start posting my top 10 only and even make 2 of them my "hints". That way, since we will now be playing by your rules, we'll see if you have anything worth crowing about in say, 10 draws time. ND
I look forward to seeing the picks NmbrsDude :agree2: I will try to incorporate my best bets in my posts.

Let me just say a few things. I don't think it is very easy to consistently pick two numbers and have one or two show up. By consistent I mean every 3 out of 4 draws you hit at least one from the two. I have only seen two players do this. My only sure fire contribution is repeaters from the last draw. You can make a safe bet that at least one will hit consistently - but thats 1 from 7 numbers which is what you would expect from any random set

If people think this is easy, take up NmbrsDude's challenge and post them here

I don't care if you post 30 numbers, if you show me 1 or 2 that you feel strongly will hit bring them on - trust me I'll do the rest :agree2:

Regarding Dennis's hints - I'm sure I don't understand. All I will say is there is a saying about not biting the hand that feeds you. I would add, if you don't like the food, you don't have to take it.

Post your sure fire winners - let's see them:agree2:

positive note

TO THE BASSBOSS...

SINCE I BECAME A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM..I HAVE HAD MORE SUCCESS VIEWING YOUR #'S AND PICKING ONE OR TWO OF YOUR PREDICTIONS ON THE BOARD, THEN I HAVE HAD IN THE LAST TEN YEARS..PLEASE KEEP YOUR POST COMING, AND I FIND YOUR ATTITUDE PERFECTLY FINE!ONE MUST BE A LITTLE AROGANT AT TIMES IF THEY HAVE ANY HOPE OR VISION OF WINNING THE BIG ONE...[I THINK SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST JEALOUS THAT YOU CAN SPEAK AT LEAST THREE LANGUAGES..FRENCH, ENGLISH AND OF COURSE LOTTERY]:lol:
:wavey: :wavey:
P.S. SPELLING IS THE LEAST OF MY WORRY'S!!!!

Beaker

Re: positive note

luckystrike said:
TO THE BASSBOSS...
I HAVE HAD MORE SUCCESS VIEWING YOUR #'S AND PICKING ONE OR TWO OF YOUR PREDICTIONS ON THE BOARD, THEN I HAVE HAD IN THE LAST TEN YEARS]:lol:
:wavey: :wavey:
P.S. SPELLING IS THE LEAST OF MY WORRY'S!!!!
Good point luckystrike! I think everyone that joins this site will have some good insights into the draws from all the members. But, whatever you believe, random picks or analyzing history, as NmbrsDude says
...we're all equal winners!...
:agree:

Re: Re: positive note

Beaker said:

Good point luckystrike! I think everyone that joins this site will have some good insights into the draws from all the members. But, whatever you believe, random picks or analyzing history, as NmbrsDude says
:agree:

AND ALL EQUAL PLAYERS:agree:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
First I would like to apologize for anything unrespectfull in the form of comments or so that I might have said in my latest posts! So Numbersdudes and Happypig and even Gilles I do apologize…
My numbers have never hits or very rarely …everybody on this board are having a much better record than me…I also post too many numbers all the time in my final post…wheeling too many giving up the garanty all the time…It is true that my hints allmost never hits or so rarely that I should not mention them when they do hit…My Dn are always way off…Allways….I am an ultimate bragger that is having an extended superiority complex…I take everything too personnally…and too seriously..To be short I’m the worst player in the whole history in the whole lottery world…In fact I am so inferior to the other players that it is obvious to everybody…
I never won or win everything even if I do not talk much about that ever…I’m so old that it is obvious that I am waisting my time here and I have no business here at all…I have my own ideas about the lottery but I should take someone else’s ideas an endorse them automatically…I discussed numbers in the past and I have been always out of the striking zone..never able to catch a trend or predict anything better than anyone on this board…I’m a show-off and nothing else...I’m a poor looser …I’m the first person on these boards ,this one and also that one, to have ever talk about announcers and history whithin history but it dœsn’t matter I’m still the worst player on this board or that other one to this day …I’m the worst player to have ever played the small sets of numbers too in the whole history of the lotto…I have never contributed to this board at all…only bragging comments all the time…or negative comments…I never congratulate the winners …I’m jealous of everybody’s success on the board because I am such a looser…Always posting useless posts…I am also always the one on the attack and responsible for it…
From now on I will drop the color, The big font…Even the baby thing or else…I won’t post any hints at all…I won’t discuss any numbers at all so everybody will obtain better results or at least are going to discuss without me and find more good numbers…Anyway my final sets were so big at times that they represented the perfect filters…I won’t try to help the people that are asking for help…My advices were always wrong…Anyway how can I help ?? I’m such a bad player … the worst in history! If only the past was not a reflection of the future I might hope but as it is …my case is useless…Yes from now on I will only post dull numbers like a robot with no explanation at all in a black and white regular font…I won’t comment any win or lost…anymore…
WOW! :eek:

Don't worry Buddy, those bonus draws will be over in November! :cold: :lol: :lol:

You forgot all those stats you posted where always wrong/useless :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
MASTER

DO NOT WORRY MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN THE GRASSHOPPERS CAN SNATCH THE PEBBLES FROM YOUR OLD FEBBLE HANDS..THEN IT IS TYME FOR YOU TO MOVE ON:lol: [LIKE THAT"S EVER GOING TO HAPPEN]:wavey: ;)

Sidebar