I'm worst player on the board!

NmbrsDude

Re: positive note

luckystrike said:
TO THE BASSBOSS...

ONE MUST BE A LITTLE AROGANT

Never had a problem with "a little"...

SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST JEALOUS THAT YOU CAN SPEAK AT LEAST THREE LANGUAGES..FRENCH, ENGLISH AND OF COURSE LOTTERY]

No one knows for sure but I'll be there are many people on this site who speak more than one language... but I don't think that's the point anyway

Also agree with Beaker that predicting 2 hints consistently well is a challenge but, as our dear departed fellow member happypig2k used to say, 2 correct numbers don't buy you anything. If someone has found a way to add a third one to that, consistently, then they're on to something!!

ND
:cool:

Beaker

Re: Re: positive note

NmbrsDude said:
Originally posted by luckystrike
Also agree with Beaker that predicting 2 hints consistently well is a challenge but, as our dear departed fellow member happypig2k used to say, 2 correct numbers don't buy you anything.
ND
:cool:
I saw that 2 number comment :confused: :rolleyes:
Of course 2 numbers doesn't get you anything - I don't think that's the point - but post your best and I'll take it from there :agree2: :dizzy:
If someone has found a way to add a third one to that, consistently, then they're on to something!!
Well, how about you get 6 people predicting 1 from two numbers consistently what do you have? Correct - 6 out of 12 consistently. Last time I checked 6 was the BIG prize. Now, getting them on 1 line is the next challenge.
:dizzy:
Post your best - let's see them :agree2:

Brad

Good post Beaker, now were're getting positive input :agree2:

This is not meant to take sides with anyone but a small correction is required here, so take it as such:

there are ways to cash in with matching only 2 nrs, not very efficient , costly, unless matching 2 is frequent and consistent. Most here are probably famililar with this.

Combo 5: wheeling 5 nrs as DN in 44 lines ... 4x 3hits if 2/5 DN are matched ... better suited for provincials

I also posted a wheel some time ago that will guarantee 4x 3 hits in 33 lines if one of three pairs of nrs is matched ... Link to the thread here .

But I must say I like the idea of 6 players posting 2 nrs each much better ... might get me playing the Nat 6/49 :dizzy:

Last edited:

Sidebar