I have an announcement to make!!

Beaker

x86alpha said:
Hey,

First of, I want to wish everyone luck in the upcoming lottery.
Please take no offense of what I am about to say.

BUT I MUST SAY THIS:
You people are trying to figure out patterns, calculate statistics, implement advanced AI techonlogy to predict lottery numbers; however, you must know that this is impossible. No machine, no fuzzy logic, or the most advanced alogirthms in this world can predict the lottery. Although I agree, the term 'random' is debatable in some cases, but this is not one of them.

You guys probably know this anyway - so i must ask - why bother? The only thing here which you can predict is that the numbers will fall between 1 and 49 that is in 6/49 for instance.
I wonder what ever happened to this positive person :hair: Must be a friend of our new member wey :baby:

Beaker said:
I wonder what ever happened to this positive person :hair: Must be a friend of our new member wey :baby:
At the time I unleashed a razzle dazzle streaks of Hints unseen since...I guess he just :baby: ....moved on for some greener pastures...:cow: :lol:

Beaker

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :cow: iii$$$iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Last edited:

Maggie

Just think, Beaker, maybe after tonight you can stop gazing and walk right on up those stairs, make a litttle jog, hang a left, march into the office and say " Here I am, make my day" :D

Beaker

Maggie said:
Just think, Beaker, maybe after tonight you can stop gazing and walk right on up those stairs, make a litttle jog, hang a left, march into the office and say " Here I am, make my day" :D
Stop that teasing Maggie!! :spiny:

watch for it :liplick: ;)

Beaker

Maggie said:
AND then, Beaker, you get to go to the private room at the back reserved for the BIG WINNERS. :D
Now you're really teasing Maggie - that V.I.P room - the one with all those special winner's tables ??? :eek: :dance1: :liplick:

daleks

been looking at your cow in the green pasture there, Beaker, and a nice cow it is, and hypnotic, but it doesn't seem to be eating its way much closer to those dollar signs......and it it raining out, so you'll probably need to rent my size 35 pair of gumboots to get in there in the next 7 minutes before the poor things drowns.....:bawl:

Maggie

Beaker said:
Now you're really teasing Maggie - that V.I.P room - the one with all those special winner's tables ??? :eek: :dance1: :liplick:

That's the one, Beaker. Three tables I think it is, AND snacks. ;)

Beaker

daleks said:
been looking at your cow in the green pasture there, Beaker, and a nice cow it is, and hypnotic, but it doesn't seem to be eating its way much closer to those dollar signs......and it it raining out, so you'll probably need to rent my size 35 pair of gumboots to get in there in the next 7 minutes before the poor things drowns.....:bawl:
That :cow: will be 12 steps past those $$$ daleks before it pauses 21 seconds then starts eating again :lol:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Geeeee....Do I ever have a special talent to styr up things???!!!And all of this because of that green pasture.... :lol: :agree2:
That's because its hard to be humble!!! :lol:

Sidebar