I have an announcement to make!!

Beaker

Beaker said:
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :cow::chug: iii$$$iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Geeeee....Do I ever have a special talent to styr up things???!!!And all of this because of that green pasture.... :lol: :agree2:
Sorry Buddy, didn't mean to take over your thread :no:

Let's get that one for sure - Good luck tonite - going for some chicken wings :liplick:

In BC all the water is green.....When we watch the movie ''the Blue Lagoon''..They in BC watch the movie ''The Green Lagoon''.....
The water is beautifull there I saw some pictures from some lakes....Daleks send me a glass of that water (unsalted) and no ice with it we have plenty of that here...I guess you can get drunk in a hurry just by drinking that kind of water....It is so beautiful!!
What a beautiful color...The color of the Hulk ..so romantic indeed!!
:lol: :lol:

daleks said:
da da da da dum...dum dum....dum dum...

www.gulfislands.com
Nice place Daleks...And nice birdsongs too ....I just love wildlife it's in my blood...So this is where I'm heading after my winning tonite...I would like to visit the west in my lifetime...But I'm telling you after my visit ...BC will never be the same again....:lol:
By the way I have been approach to run as a candidate for the next elections in here...Believe it or not...I said that I would think about it...
:eek:

daleks

....." run for office"...........should have known something was up.....no true canadian starts bragging about paying their taxes out of the blue..........good luck if you do decide; along with voting, it's one of the most important aspects of citizenship........

Sidebar