Hockey Playoffs

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:
The great players from the past that used to play with their heart must be :bawl: when they watch the poor calibre of play and the lazyness of some players....I'm thinking about Gretzky,Lafleur,Orr, Hull....I'm not mentionning the rocket Richard because he would simply slap them on the face.....That guy would have died on the ice in order to avoid loosing....
But there's hope....a young player only 8 years old from ST-Agathe,QUÉBEC, score 167 goals this year in a minor hockey league in Québec in only 35 games...many people are already saying that he is the next great one....The leafs scouts were there too when I went to see him play ,He is truly something to see on the ice...He is French Canadian...he is a mixture of Orr,Gretzky,Lemieux with the speed of Ivan Cournoyer...and mostly he plays with his heart just like the Rocket Richard... Remember this name...Carl Perreault not related to Gilbert Perreault...
:agree: :agree2:
The Canadiens better pay heed to this youngster, my heart cries when I see a once proud team dwell in the cellars of the NHL.
Many may disagree, but the Montreal Canadiens is a BIG part of Canadian history and a part of OUR heritage. Once they find HEART, they will find success, but not until then.:dang:

Sheba said:
TORONTO LOST TODAY! :heul: :heul: :heul:

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME

Sheba__:dog: ®™
They better start playing with their heart and show love for the game....otherwise we will haveto say again that they have choked and better luck next year! :dang:

Sheba

I have to go out tonight!!!:mad:

Going to miss the game!!!!
Bringing my cell phone though...:)

Sheba__:dog: ®™

Last edited:
The flyers have the edge....I think that they will eliminate Toronto...I would like to see the Leafs win but it is a long shot now...Another Canadian team will go playing golf...Only 9 penalties during the entire game...what a circus!... :dang:

Dennis Bassboss said:
The flyers have the edge....I think that they will eliminate Toronto...I would like to see the Leafs win but it is a long shot now...Another Canadian team will go playing golf...Only 9 penalties during the entire game...what a circus!... :dang:

flyers...:lol:

BUDS!!!!!!!! :clap: :hair:

Sheba

hmmm now all thats left if ottawa or vancouver....

Toronto is losing 5 -1 & 1 more period left so im gone to bed...unless they come back... :lol: :lol:

Better luck next year ...Oh well....:)

Sheba__:dog:~~~ ®™

Dennis Bassboss said:
I just knew it.... :dang: I have to cheer for the Canucks too and for Ottawa.... What a circus indeed!!! :dang:

Sidebar