Help with Analysing numbers

henlo1

I play in the South African National lottery.We have a ralitive new lottery (129 draws).I really enjoy the discussions and forums on LT.In playing my numbers I use several programs - Windows lotto pro,Lotto Analyser,Lotto Hat and a local program called Mr. Lottery.

Of these programs I found that Lotto Analyser seems to be the most efficient.

In our latest draw I managed to pick 35 numbers (of which 5 were drawn ).My problem is however to bring this number down to say 20 numbers.Maybe LT or even Dennis can help with suggestions.

LT

Administrator
Your system is certainly on the right course henlo1. To bring the number pool down to 20 and hopefully keep the 5s and 6s still in there have you considered just doing more of whatever you are doing? How are you generating the sucessful 35 number pool? Maybe if you used the same basic proceedures but set more stringently? For example if you are presently requiring lets say 10 numbers in your pool to be cold numbers ... try a setting of 5? Maybe the 5 coldest. Same with hot. Essentially use the same proceedures but tightened up.

Hi! Henlo....I have made a simulation of the last 100 draws for the Canadian 6/49 ...I'm trying to find and use some filters to decrease the big pool we are getting out of Loto-analyzer but let me tell you this that came out of my studies so far...in the last 100 Canadian 6/49 I got 2 6/6 (regular numbers only) out of a pool of 29 once and 32 the second time. Out of the 100 draws only two draws had 2 numbers or less...the average is between 3 and 4 numbers but I had numerous 5/6 out of it. By adding some filtering system I also got 5 draws with 5/6 out of a pool of 22 numbers...I'm still working on it as I speak but there is something to do here...I'm trying to include some other features provided by some other programs to make it even better...but the results are and looks promising ...by the way I never used the program picker forecast of Lotto-Analyzer I'm only using the datas of announcer/announced,Numbers compilation,pairs.

The best way to work with the program is to compile the announcing stats and take the stats of the last 5 to 8 draws...with the last 5 draws you check how many times the numbers were announced in the top ten...once you add all this info you will see that most of the numbers that were announced only once are the ones that comes up the more ....
Hope this helps!
I would be interested to know about your way of working with it!

:cool:

Snides

That sounds incredibly similar to something I've been working on for the last few months Dennis! That draw on April 6 2002 I had all 6 numbers and the bonus number included in my 22 numbers that were announced only one time.. and the draw following that one I had 5 + the bonus in my 17 numbers announced one time for the ON/49! How did you come up with such a marvelous idea? just come to you out of the blue? Seems strange that we would both have such a similar idea..

I've noticed your number position grid for the 6/49 as well.. strangely enough it looks very similar to one i created quite some time ago.. you even chose the same colours for the hottest hits..

They say imitation is a form of flattery.. but when you take something that was originally created by someone else and claim it as your own, well, i believe it becomes plagarism, or stealing.. Perhaps if you post any more data that you've stolen from my strategies on other boards you can included a footnote to let everyone know who the real genius is.

dwoods99

Snides :rolleyes:,
You won't be making any friends here by accusing people first before getting more facts. Don't think yourself a genius :lol2:, you'd be surprised at how many people can come up with an idea without your help. :nuts:

And don't sell Dennis short, he and many others here are intelligent people quite capable of doing probability calculations, and test scenarios. Instead of taking offense to this perceived 'theft' of your idea, why not just say :cool:, how can we work together on this to improve the odds for everyone here.

Have a nice day :wavey:

Well said Dwoods :)

Snides,

We need to unite together to combat the almost impossible odds instead of accusing this or that.

Dwoods99,

Your turn is soon in matching 5/6, just don't know when. Same goes for Dennis, Numberdude, Beaker and Geenie in 6/49.
At the moment with what I have, I put most of my money on BC/49 and some for the upcoming Super 7.
Good luck. And don't forget the "Underdogs" cause they do win on big occasions too:beer:

ComboMan

Snides said:
That sounds incredibly similar to something I've been working on for the last few months Dennis! That draw on April 6 2002 I had all 6 numbers and the bonus number included in my 22 numbers that were announced only one time.. and the draw following that one I had 5 + the bonus in my 17 numbers announced one time for the ON/49! How did you come up with such a marvelous idea? just come to you out of the blue? Seems strange that we would both have such a similar idea..

I've noticed your number position grid for the 6/49 as well.. strangely enough it looks very similar to one i created quite some time ago.. you even chose the same colours for the hottest hits..

They say imitation is a form of flattery.. but when you take something that was originally created by someone else and claim it as your own, well, i believe it becomes plagarism, or stealing.. Perhaps if you post any more data that you've stolen from my strategies on other boards you can included a footnote to let everyone know who the real genius is.

Snides nice to see you around....Now...Before I introduced you to the notion of announcers it wasn't even in the back side of your mind...real genius??? And your talking about plagiat here?? I had the lotto-Analyzer for 3 months before anyone on your chatroom and I gave it to you and the others to help you in your lottery's predictions who were not so good at the time...it is true that you have improved a lot since I introduced that device to you with a complete database ( Remember you just couldn't figure it out so I gave the database to everyone that was there ...)! But I was dealing with all these notions of announcers..also double announcers and triples announcers before anyone in your chatroom....as my numerous hits (twice as much as you) would tell...As for the other things here that are posted here they are my doing and my doing alone.....when I want something that I do not possess like the best Goswinus's set I ask directly to that person ....
Do you think that the 6/49 databases are all yours... I think that you are trying to take the credit for something I brought first ...I even remember you saying by your own writing..." I hear people often talk about best announcers """ Mostly Dennis""" I had nothing to do tonight I was bored so I checked it out" ...... When you posted that I was already miles ahead of all of you in that direction....then you discovered that it was a good lead and soon you start talking about that as if you owned everything regarding that matter...
Nothing that is on this board that I posted is your creation...
of course you will find it real harder to improve in secret without my inputs but please be honest here.....now after correcting your bad calculations many times ..I can't believe I must now correct your writings...lol..lol..lol..You will have to wait a long time to see my LDs thing that you requested lately..I know you would love to take it and say that it is yours also....
Bottom line is that you are mad at me because I'm not posting in your lonely secretive chatroom anymore and you are falling short of ideas it seems.
:kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :disagree:

Last edited:

Snides

Some original posts by Dennis on the "secretive" chatroom..

I never take all of the best announced numbers in my sets ...only those that I think will hit

That would be 5-7....7 number 5 hitters ....good tool indeed!

Lets say on the top 3 numbers for each, but anyway if it is not on the top ten list by playing the remainder numbers from the previous winning numbers we would still catch more numbers...

You will also noticed that some LD's are announced more often than some others by any single numbers but it is more obvious when you pair up some numbers...this is how I track them Snides! Your way of filtering the wrong numbers is definetely worth trying with it!

Looking good Snides!

What are these 2 draws at 6/29 Snides?
What is impressive is the numbers of draws capable at 5....

...it is indeed a very good tracker and your rating system works fine with it!

When you can have 7 numbers like that ..you can expect to get some 5 and the chances of getting the 6 are double....very stunning datas Snides...I'm impress here! It is beyond my optimistic previsions ...great stuff!

=>End of quotes by Dennis<=

What happened Dennis? You were full of praise back then in the middle of February.. You were only using a few announcers, you were not using the top ten like you claim to do as your own system now.. My further anaylsis of your announcer theory turned into my top ten version.

oh ya, you never gave me the database.. I create all my data myself based simply on a database of the 6/49 numbers, super 7 numbers, and on/49 numbers..

you never corrected my "bad" calculations either.. sure there's bug's once in awhile.. everyone that runs a microsoft product knows that.. I was coding at the same time as posting the data, sure i could have waited till i had all the bugs out but you guys were on-line at the time and I was keeping you updated..

I havn't even considered your LD thing, I have one of my own which works quite well, I was just willing to test your to see if i could improve it for you..

To Dwoods99:

I don't intend to make any friends on this board, as i don't frequent it often.. I just stopped by to see what kind of results you people were getting lately since I havn't been on here for almost half a year..

To all who care:

Currently I do not need any more systems or ideas, I am flooded with them.. All i need now is time to tie them together and create my own wheeler. I have a personal goal of attaining 2 jackpots per year, and with the information i have created already I know I can accomplish that.
I wish you all luck in your endeavours and hope you do well with your ideas.

Yes I remember these posts but they are out of context....I could search for past posts here and do the same thing the opposite way!
The thing is still the same I was the first person on your chatroom to talk about announcer ...I had that program working for 3 full months before I gave it to you!

When I posted these I already had many datas at hand and I was checking them .....
And I have never seen any post of triples or doubles announcers on your chatroom...so I guess I'm still ahead!

I never copied any of your things ! And I got the idea first on working with announcers and nobody really paid attention to it at first!

You once gave me a VB program working with skipping numbers while your focus was in that direction I was dealing with announcers I still have that program and I will never gave that one to anyone as it would be plagiat...

Yes I have corrected you many times ....or bugs as you say here!

You are good Snides but you are not the genius you pretend to be!
While you should thank me for bringing up the announcers to your knowledge...this is what you do ...I can't believe it!
Instead of bringing post from there ...close that chatroom throw away the key and join the crowd here on the greatest board of the net!:dang:

Snides said:

Speaking of little secrets, it seems everyone has a few ideas and theories that they don't like to share.. I thought we were here to share ideas and such to try to improve as a group.

Dennis has his LD thing

Last edited:

LT

Administrator
Snides

Even though dwoods response describes the situation perfectly, I just wanted to add my 2 cents as well.
Firstly I can empathise with your feelings, if you perceive that your intellectual property has been stolen. I can relate to your feelings as a victim of theft myself. It wasn't too long ago that a silly person stole members from this very bulletin board. It is my understanding that you - yourself are one of those members.
This theft of a proprietory membership database is one of the reasons that email addresses are no longer allowed.
But understanding your feeling of being ripped off and agreeing that is the real situation are two different matters.
I don't doubt that you are doing good things with your methodologies based upon your own individual initiatives but that does not preclude others from legitimately exploring similar paths. The concepts that both you and Dennis are referring to are not new. They have been utilized by a lot of lottery analysts and software designers. The forecasting method being referred to here as "announcers" has been around for a very long time. Just as a few examples ... since years back Gail Howard (the lottery expert of Advantage Plus lotto Systems) refers to these types of investigations as "trend reversal", "reverse cascade" and "cascade". Joseph Maching's famous Versa Bet software calls this phenomena "shadowing". Scott Piel's "LottoMan" was into this many years ago analysis "announcers" right down to the six individual placement positions. Another software that uses "announcers" is Lotto-Analyzer. Dennis clearly says in this thread where he got the "announcer" info from "...by the way I never used the program picker forecast of Lotto-Analyzer I'm only using the datas of announcer/announced,Numbers compilation,pairs. The best way to work with the program is to compile the announcing stats and take the stats of the last 5 to 8 draws...with the last 5 draws "
One final minor or stupid point .. but it caught my eye. You mention "you even chose the same colours for the hottest hits.."
Isn't just about anyone going to identify "hot" numbers with the colour red? As "cold" numbers would surely be identified with the colour blue?
End of my 2 cents or one penny or whatever :)

Snides ... all the best to you in your good endeavours and all the best to everyone else in theirs.
I'm sure that these collective efforts at cracking the astronomical odds of the 6/49 is going to pay off in the near future with several major winners :agree:

LT

Beaker

LT said:
<snip>It wasn't too long ago that a silly person stole members from this very bulletin board. It is my understanding that you - yourself are one of those members.<<snipped>>
I always try to visit when I'm in the neighbourhood LT. There have always been good players on this site :agree:
LT said:
Scott Piel's "LottoMan" was into this many years ago analysis "announcers" right down to the six individual placement positions. <the rest snipped for brevity>LT

That LottoMan software is second to none. I haven't seen anything like it. Thankfully, I have a registered copy :lol:
That truly takes the concept of announcers to a different level.

LT

Administrator
Beaker said:

I always try to visit when I'm in the neighbourhood LT. There have always been good players on this site :agree:

I completely agree with you Beaker .. didn't mean to imply otherwise to Snides or any other members.

Beaker said:

That LottoMan software is second to none. I haven't seen anything like it. Thankfully, I have a registered copy :lol:
That truly takes the concept of announcers to a different level.

Oh My <insert your favourite deity here> :eek:

That is like owning a vintage 50's Corvette :D
No one has a surviving "registered copy" except for you, me and Peter at "Peter's Wheels".

You are absolutely right .. it is a great program light years ahead of its time but very hard to initaly learn to use :( FYI.. I was the guy that typed in the Canadian 649, Super 7 and Ontario 49 databases for Scott when the program was first launched. All of my keyboard fingers have been bruised ever since :D

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I was unaware of that program Beaker! Thanks for the tip!:agree2:

Dennis, it is not trivial software at all . It took me months to come up with a working configuration. But that is what is required with this software - you have to tune the parameters and run extensive tests.

Beaker

LT said:

Oh My <insert your favourite deity here> :eek:

That is like owning a vintage 50's Corvette :D
No one has a surviving "registered copy" except for you, me and Peter at "Peter's Wheels".

You are absolutely right .. it is a great program light years ahead of its time but very hard to initaly learn to use :( FYI.. I was the guy that typed in the Canadian 649, Super 7 and Ontario 49 databases for Scott when the program was first launched. All of my keyboard fingers have been bruised ever since :D

Lottoman v1.38 serial 96030107 :cool:

I paid my dues with this software in time and effort and it's paying me back every draw.

Brad

A silly post yesterday

Dennis,

don't know if you noticed my post yesterday in Lotto 649...all I'm going to say is that I intended to inject some humour into the situation, but it was silly to say the least...thought it best to delete it :clown:

Anyway, how do you read that skip and hit table... since it's posted for Apr 17 draw shouldn't the last drawn nrs have a 1 as the first nr beside it , indicating that they just hit ? What does the nr in brackets mean ?
:confused:

PS: you're aces in my book :cool: !!

Brad

Last edited:

Snides

LT said:
Firstly I can empathise with your feelings, if you perceive that your intellectual property has been stolen. I can relate to your feelings as a victim of theft myself. It wasn't too long ago that a silly person stole members from this very bulletin board. It is my understanding that you - yourself are one of those members.
This theft of a proprietory membership database is one of the reasons that email addresses are no longer allowed.

LT

LT, I was not stolen from this board.. I choose to leave because at the time you did not seem to be interested in your own board. You rarely joined the conversations in the forums, offered any encouragement nor praised many good results. When you offered your number picks you chose 20 numbers which remained the same for what, a whole month for each set? but you only made them visible from your top twenty page and never posted anything in the forums to explain your set or revealled the how and why you picked your numbers.. You called your board "Lotto Tutor" yet you didn't fulfill the roll of a tutor. Shortly after switching boards (or was it just before?) you actually shut your forums down for quite awhile, then I believe you allowed access to them again but only for viewing and no posting?

On the Silly person's board, the operator of the board was always around, always made everyone feel welcome, always encouraged his members, praised new ideas and suggestions. He always posted his set of numbers, offered suggestions and ideas to look at and try out. He shows a genuine interest in his members, his lotto forums, and his effort to support and encourage his members to become better players.

I chose to leave, no one stole me..

Sidebar