Guests

Sheba

We have alot of register people who just come here and look around , which is fine, But why don't you have some fun with us and post your numbers and ideas..:idea2:

Sheba..:lphant:___:dog:

aaa_2500

My first problem is that my lottery is a 7/36, which has very little to do with the kind of lotteries that this website(www.lotto649.ws) deals with.

Secondly, I feel that I am really getting somewhere in reducing the numberpool, and increasing the reliability of my predictions... Unfortunately, my work is based on 15 years of research, and is different from anything that I have ever seen or read about, and that leads me to want to keep it very secret...

I have discussed some spin-offs on here, but the core results of my research is in the form of a computerprogram, for my own use only.

Andy

Beaker

aaa_2500, I appreciate you keeping some of you thoughts secret - I think we all have those but if I could ask a question - could you apply your methods to a 6/49 lottery or have you found your strategy ONLY works with 7/36? Have you found something interesting that only applies to 7/36?

I recall some discussion about deviation from medians and positional limits/walls but nothing else comes to mind.

Any response would be appreciated :)

Last edited:
Hey! There's nothing wrong with that! I know that a lot of people are just too shy and they want to keep a very low profile..I am very shy myself as I am keeping a low profile all the time...Many people like to look at the site but they do not like to post and that is O:K too...I have no problem with that...The more people there are... the more people are going to see us land the big one...And Dennis or somebody here will land one very soon...After That win this already famous site is going to become even more famous ...And so many people will want to post here that we will have trouble logging in because of the heavy internet traffic....When I will step in the loto-Québec office to collect the money...I'm going to wear a t-shirt with the name of this site on it...and on the backside of that t-shirt...
Hints...Hints...the internet link to it....
(no tuxedo or fancy suits please...low profile will be in effect there too...)
:eek: :lol: $$$$:cow:$$$$

aaa_2500

>aaa_2500, I appreciate you keeping some of you thoughts
>secret - I think we all have those but if I could ask a question -
>could you apply your methods to a 6/49 lottery or have you
>found your strategy ONLY works with 7/36? Have you found
>something interesting that only applies to 7/36?

No, my strategy will work with a 649, but not with the same results...

more numbers drawn from a smaller pool of numbers is always better.

>I recall some discussion about deviation from medians and
>positional limits/walls but nothing else comes to mind.

Except for positional limits, you won't find anything on this board relating to my strategy, but You will find some ideas which I have never pursued for various reasons... If I find something curious, then I have been known to post on it:)

>Any response would be appreciated

I don't claim to have found the grail, but I have seen my hitrate increase after formulating my strategy, and with further refinement I have seen the hit rate increase...(hitrate= number of predicted drawn numbers pr. draw on average)

There are many reasons for keeping it to myself... I have been ridiculed for believing that I can increase my hitrate. I don't have that much understanding of math, and any college graduate could(and have) run circles around me with math.

It really bothers me that I can consistently produce a much better hitrate, and some snotty college kid grinning and saying, 'it's impossible because"#¤%#"&/#¤"¤#¤¤#%#¤"%#%##¤#%#¤%¤%¤¤##¤%!"!"¤#"&#&#"¤&¤#&¤&"&¤"¤¤¤""&#"¤%"&¤"¤¤#%"!##"!&#!#!"&#!!#&#!#&!""#""#¤"&%&"¤/¤%(/&)&(¤%#¤/¤¤¤¤&(¤/&%#""¤#%#&%¤%/&¤%/¤%&/¤%/&%&%//&. So as You can see the lottery is purely random and whatever You are experiencing is just luck!'

Another reason is that I don't work very fast, and I know that if I published my strategy, someone could propably write a program, key in his local history and start using my strategy in a few days of concentrated effort.

I can't count the number of times when I have seen a "gimme da codes*" post on lottery related boards or newsgroups.

* Programming related... When someone new to programming decides not to bother learning how to program, and then posts on some board asking for 'codeexamples' that he can just copy/paste and compile...

Just some thoughts

Andy

Last edited:

Beaker

Thanks for that reply Andy. Some might ridicule - I will not because like you I'm a believer. ;) I have seen a number of novel ideas for improving hitrate - things that I never would have imagined - coming from these and other boards.

If there is an idea that you would like to vet - for thoughtful purposes only :lol: - just post, I'll be watching ;) :agree2:

By the way, I don't see many 7/36 lottos around. I'm curious, from where does that lotto originate?

aaa_2500

>By the way, I don't see many 7/36 lottos around. I'm curious,
>from where does that lotto originate?

Denmark :)

Andy

Sidebar