Bill -------> :cow: :liplick: <-------Monica

Monica(without the arm)----> :yes: :cow: <------- Bill

Bill-------> :cow: :cow: <--------Monica

Monica---> :blush: :smokin: <------- Bill
Hilary------>:mad4:<------Hilary

Beaker

Brad said:
Another 'Yeah But' here ... Hillary's gonna have the last laugh :read:
Agree Brad :agree: That one is a true Dragon. Hell hath no fury like Dragon Hilary scorned. :eek:

Hilary -----> :gunfire: :xmas: <---- Bill

peter

Brad said:
Another 'Yeah But' here ... Hillary's gonna have the last laugh :read: and cash in big $$:cow:$$
So let me get this straight.
The :cow: does the :cow: And Hillary gets the $$$$$$$$:cow: , holy :cow:

peter

Hey Beaker, One thing I don't want to do, and thats get political, but being a westerner and feeling screwed over all the time, I would like to ask, why don't you guys in the East vote Alliance, I'll respect you if you choose not to answer, I was just wondering.

Beaker

peter said:
Hey Beaker, One thing I don't want to do, and thats get political, but being a westerner and feeling screwed over all the time, I would like to ask, why don't you guys in the East vote Alliance, I'll respect you if you choose not to answer, I was just wondering.
No Alliance Peter :no: This Country is so spintered with Alliance/Bloc/Liberal no one is pulling this country together - that's what we need.

Peter, I never understood why people pulled away from the Conservatives out West only to say that the bast**ds in Ottawa never paid attention.

Let's move the capital of the country to Edmonton :agree2:

peter

The reason I mentioned Alliance, is cause its the closest thing to conservative, I don't know if the west voted against conservative, or voted against Mulroney, either way it was the death knoll for the PC's out west, yet we can't stand the Liberals, thats why we only have one party left, I quess the best of all bad choices.:(

Sidebar