Ground floor opportunity

peter

Member
Just an observation from a western red neck, but for all you out in Ontario , You might want to look at opening up a gay marriage wedding chapel franchise. Similiar to Las Vegas wedding chapels on every street corner. Now that it is legal for gays to marry In Ontario, Fags, I mean gays ( never know which name they prefer) will flock from all over to come to the Falls on Viagra, sorry that should read Niagra:lol: What a ground floor opportunity to cash in.
 
Where are the morals ? Gone and with it we will GO TOO....
Funny one Peter.

What do I teach my daughter when she grows older ? Tell her God created Adam and Eve or Adam and Steve...

This is really crap and the time might come that I will just leave Canada if things got worse...But where do I go ? Almost everywhere sucks :mad:
 

gsobier

Member
Peter:

Right next door to every Tim Hortons on every street corner:lol:. Hamilton is the KING for Tim hortons!

Regards,
George:)
peter said:
Just an observation from a western red neck, but for all you out in Ontario , You might want to look at opening up a gay marriage wedding chapel franchise. Similiar to Las Vegas wedding chapels on every street corner. Now that it is legal for gays to marry In Ontario, Fags, I mean gays ( never know which name they prefer) will flock from all over to come to the Falls on Viagra, sorry that should read Niagra:lol: What a ground floor opportunity to cash in.
 

peter

Member
Brad said:
That's funny Peter :D
Hey I just reconize a business opportunity when I see one. If Wal-Mart is on the ball the would have 10% off seniors day on Monday,10% off for Military on Tuesdays, And 10% of for gays on Wednesday, but the latter must prove they are gay, just like the other two aforementioned groups must prove their status.
 

Brad

Member
:lol: ... I'm having a hard time holding back for fear I might say something totally inappropriate ;)
 

peter

Member
Chicken!!!!!Why would it be inappropriate or politically incorrect, you are only voicing your opinion. I threw this gem out to get reaction, I hope I did not offend anyone here at the forum. But this debate rages all across the country, and this is the " anything goes forum" and not the lotto forums, and I would like to thank LT, for allowing us the opportunity on his dime to express ourselves here.
 

Brad

Member
tee hee

well, saw my other post before I pulled it? nevermind .... I'll sit this one out :clown:
 

peter

Member
I wonder what our American friends must think of us, we legalize drugs, gay marriages, whats next?
Maybe George Dubya should declare 24 Sussex has weapons of mass destruction, and take care of the problem in the usual way.:lol:
 

peter

Member
If I was working at the news paper and I was quitting my job, The next time the Hudson Bay Company ran their "BAY DAY " promotion, I would change the proof reading to read "Gay Days":lol:
 

peter

Member
Sorry for the rant here, I usually don't comment on things like this, but waking up and seeing the picture on the front page of the paper of two newly wed guys slipping each other the tongue, just about made me hurl my breakfast. Combo's right, what message are we sending our children.
Don't get me wrong here, I could care less about two guys living together sharing a lifesyle which is not the norm, it does'nt interfer with me, but my question is, why do you want to advertise it, claiming discrimination, whats next, sheep farmers claiming they love their animals and are be discrimanted against, Give me a break. Call me normal thank you.
 

peter

Member
Re: Re: Ground floor opportunity

gsobier said:
Peter:

Right next door to every Tim Hortons on every street corner:lol:. Hamilton is the KING for Tim hortons!

Regards,
George:)
Why next to a Tim Hortons, what did they ever do to anyone but provide a great product.:lol:
 

gsobier

Member
Re: Re: Re: Ground floor opportunity

Peter:

No particular reason. Just being silly:lol:.

Regards,
George:)
peter said:
Why next to a Tim Hortons, what did they ever do to anyone but provide a great product.:lol:
 

Beaker

Member
peter said:
I wonder what our American friends must think of us, we legalize drugs, gay marriages, whats next?
Maybe George Dubya should declare 24 Sussex has weapons of mass destruction, and take care of the problem in the usual way.:lol:
Guess Jean ain't goin' to the Dubbya Ranch anytime soon :lol:
 

Brad

Member
peter said:
I wonder what our American friends must think of us, we legalize drugs, gay marriages, whats next?
Maybe George Dubya should declare 24 Sussex has weapons of mass destruction, and take care of the problem in the usual way.:lol:
Followup Q here's ... why did Jean Chretien decide to decriminalize pot? ...'cuz he wanted to go out on a high? :smokin:
 

peter

Member
Brad said:
Yeah but Bill never inhaled :rolleyes: ... don't know if that can be said about Monica :kiss:
I think you might be wrong there Brad, I thought Monica was on a weight watchers program.I think your only allowed to eat certain things.I could be wrong!:eek:
 
Top