GH filters *O* chart

teddybear

Karnac said:
Hello Isla
Welcome to the Forum. I have been using some form of GHs' software since the early 80s' when it was just a pen and pencil system. Without doubt her system is one of the best you will find for tracking numbers and trends of past draws. I don't think there is anyone out there that puts out anything similar that is as concise and as easy to use. Don't be intimidated by the amount of information she presents, once you start to use it you will be able to see exactly which charts are most useful with your specific lottery. I use her software daily and I know that although I haven't hit the BIG one yet, its coming, and her software will be one of the reasons when I do score big. That's not to say I haven't paid for her system many times over with what knowledge I've gleaned from using it. I run large work pools and many of my coworkers are in awe when I'll choose numbers others scoff at but invariably show up.

To get started , go to the chapter of the user manual titled "My secrets of winning". This will have you moving about the software in a few minutes. Read it a couple of times as it does take awhile to digest. Read and understand the term Bias. This is a crucial point to understand.
Chart 4 is probably one of the best to use. You will see patterns here. Chart 6 is another. I have had good success using chart 7. This is the Hit chart. What I do here is Press F4, and change the Game Groups from 50,25,10 to say 18,12,and 6. This allows you to see what numbers have hit more recently. Now you can press the minus key on the right of the keyboard and go back a draw at a time and look for the + sign beside the numbers that were drawn. As you go back you'll see 2,3,4,5 and 6 numbers that hit out of the 15 numbers shown. You won't see 6 very often, but 3,4 and 5 out of the 15 hit often. Just playing the 15 numbers under the 6 and 12 draw columns will give you good results. GH doesn't tell you that, Karnac does. I have totally disregarded her Smart Picks (marked with a *) on most occasions since I find she picks so many on each chart that narrowing it down becomes an exercise in futility. So now you have 15 numbers.....write them down....go to Chart I , the Odds/Evens chart and look at your lottos last draws, determine the Odd/Even bias (remember that word, it means trend) Here you can go with or against the trend, eliminating odd or even numbers from your initial group of 15. (I usually go with 2 sets of numbers to cover both odd and even biases). This will pare down your 15 numbers to perhaps 8 or 10. Then I go to the right hand column of Chart 7...the 6 game column and scroll down to the numbers that have 0 hits in the last 6 draws and choose a couple that have had hits in 6-10 draws. Use chart 3 to determine this. Use odd or even numbers according to the desired bias. Don't ever use all odd or all even numbers in your selections...this occurs rarely. I'll throw in a couple (1or2) numbers which have skipped between 10 and 20 draws, using odd or even numbers according to the trend you follow. Take your resulting group of numbers and wheel them. Winners swear by GHs' wheels....and losers swear at them. I find her wheels a bit loose,(ie: not tight enough), but until you use them yourself don't pass judgement....she has had alot of winners using them. Winning is more than selecting numbers. Hope this gives you some insight into how I use this program...it's not entirely by the manual, but it does produce results. Remember this is a tool to select numbers....not the Holy Grail....and you will find your own techniques as you learn the software. Any questions , please ask ...
Good Luck :)
i too have bought the gh advantage plus program and have relied on the smart picks(i thought it was logic, they seem to follow a trend) but have not won anything with this program since i bought it in december. it's obvious that i haven't got this figured out yet. tried to follow your method regarding chart 7. i did change the game group to 18,12,and 6 (i'm playing michigan fantasy 5). i don't understand, all three columns have the same numbers with the + sign and what 15 are you refering to? and also how far back are you suggesting to go? any help would be greatly appreciated. i didn't purchase the wheeling program ( i had bought a keno wheeling program a long time ago, didn't win with that either)

sukimmm

I need some help with the Karnac method. I tried to follow his strategy but I don't get it.

The steps are (and please correct me if I'm wrong):
1-From Chart 7, change groups to 6,12,18;
2-Look the numbers of "+" on the far left column of Chart 7, and go back one draw at a time until at least 3 "+" are shown;
3-From the far right column in Chart 7, take the full visible 15 numbers;
4-Go to the Odd/Even Chart, and decide on the trend. Eliminate odds or even according to the trend;
5-Go back to the Chart 7, current draw, and pick all the numbers with 0 as the rank;
6-Go in Chart 3 (quick stats) and keep the numbers that had "Game Out" between 6-10 (from the list from point 5 above);
7-Again select from Chart 3 those longshot numbers (1 or 2 numbers at the most)
8-wheel the obtained numbers.

If I follow this, I don't have any winning number for the last 10 draws. Am I doing something wrong ? I am working on the Canadian 6/49 with Bonus numbers.

Please help.

Suki.

kadii98

1.change groups from 50,25,10, to 18,12, 6 in that order
2.Hit the minus sign until you see at least 3,4,5,or 6 plus sign beside the numbers. Either the 12 or 6 game groups.Then you can use these two groups for
playing and eliminating the double numbers in the colums.

newbie101

Gh Lotto Software

hi guys, anyone know where i can download test version of the GAIL HOWARD'S Wheel Six Plus Lottery Software before buying it? i bought 3 softwares from 3 different lotto software company and none of them work. i cant afford to loose more money on a system that does not work. thanks in advance for all the help.

bloubul

Hi Newbie101

The only way you can get it, is to pay for it. There is no other way. We all have paid for ours.

BlouBul :cool:

newbie101

hello bloubul,

thanks for the quick response. well, the only reason that i'm a bit hesitant in purchasing the software is i'm not really sure if it will deliver. i already bought 3 softwares thats costs a lot and nothing seems to work. i'm just curious, since you have yours, were you able to win from it? ...how often do you win? i guess, i just want to be sure first before i buy the software.

bloubul

Hi newbie101

Her wheeling is not that good. If you will give a place I will up load you a copie of a Full Wheel Generator instead.

newbie101

hello bloubul,

i appreciate the information you gave in regards to GH and i thank you in advance for the help that you will give me in regards to the full wheel generator. is that a good software? is it possible to email it as an attachment? if it's too large, i might be able to create an ftp site. tnx again bloubul!!!!

hopefull

people like Gail Howard and many others like her are cashing in on our need to win.
with a price like this a pop,she and many others like her become ritch while we sink in further and further.
I'm not buying a thing.
COST: $59.50 plus $3.00 shipping within the U.S.A. Shipping to Canada is $5. Shipping to other countries is $10. If Download Only is selected, shipping costs for the program only are removed (since it is not shipped).

bloubul

Hi Rebeckah

If you are still on this BB, please respond.
What is the best report from 1 to 7 and C and D to use, futher more how do you actually compile the "O" filter.

Thanks

I love her system also.I just wish that in her website would give tips on how to play Texas Two Step 4/35-1/35 with a bonus ball.Does anyone know the way how to pick bonus ball.It's hard it's almost the same way as playing Mega Millions except Texas Two Step has way lower odds compared to Mega Millions.

perdue

Valinter2004 said:
I love her system also.I just wish that in her website would give tips on how to play Texas Two Step 4/35-1/35 with a bonus ball.Does anyone know the way how to pick bonus ball.It's hard it's almost the same way as playing Mega Millions except Texas Two Step has way lower odds compared to Mega Millions.

If you want to sharpen your skills at accurately selecting the bonus ball, practice selecting power numbers and long shot numbers. Up your accuracy in that then picking a bonus ball using your software should move the odds to your favor. Remember to play on paper to sharpen your skill then when you are confident in your skill then move to the next level.

Karnac said:
Hello Isla
.......... Take your resulting group of numbers and wheel them. Winners swear by GHs' wheels....and losers swear at them. I find her wheels a bit loose,(ie: not tight enough), but until you use them yourself don't pass judgement....she has had alot of winners using them. Winning is more than selecting numbers. .............Good Luck :)

I also found her wheels loose that came with the original program, so I decided to order some custom abbreivated balanced wheels from her. Best decision I ever made.

I ordered specifically:

2 Power with 34-38 numbers wound for 5 out 6 (5 wheels) and
2 Power with 34-38 numbers wound for 5 out 5(5 wheels).

The later is really tight (but not as tight as a full wheel )and with a little luck you might nail the 6 out 6, but you always get 5 out 6. The secret is selecting the 2 power numbers. I basically chase two sets of LDAs or 1-5s (ie. 2 12 22 32 42 and 3 13 23 33 43) and produce all the subsets of the combos, but with no overlaps (i.e 2,3 2,13,.....42,43 - [basically 25 subsets].

So you have 25 subsets of abbreviated wheels with almost all the remaining integers. You generate just under 50K in combinations. The kicker is you apply two addtional filters, ones you know will pass - preferably with no overlap and you are down to 5k in combinations and then run a skip on the combinations to get it down to a comfortable price for you or your group. With a little luck you nail multiple 3/6 and at least 3-4 4/6 and maybe a 5/6.

The system works well for me because I don't really have to choose/guess which integers I will be using I just chase the two subsets and use the remaining numbers for the wheel and use two filters I know will pass.

Now I know what you are thinking- why not just use the 3 Power abbreviated wheels. You can but it is a lot harder to nail 3 separate integers in 3 subsets with no overlap.

Hope this helps;)

bloubul

Hi therealpoorboy

I use CoverMaster, which I think is still the best. Lotto Pro 2009 is also very tight, abbreviated and Full wheels. Join us on Brainstorming using Smart Luck thread.

lottowine

bloubul said:
Hi therealpoorboy

I use CoverMaster, which I think is still the best. Lotto Pro 2009 is also very tight, abbreviated and Full wheels. Join us on Brainstorming using Smart Luck thread.

Hi, BlouBul:

Could you let me know which one is the best program for selecting lotto #s in the world by your opinions and experiences? Thanks.

bloubul

Hi lottowine

I'm not the most qualified person to ask that question.
I'm using Lotto Pro, and there Im use only the "2" top Hot Numbers and the "2"top cold numbers, than I use WinnaLotto2, (but the problem here is you must go through lots of filters and it takes time), than GH chart "7" but I cheat the chart a bit, and than "System X". So I take a bit here and a bit there. If I had played this weekend, this is what it would have looked:
35 x 4#
1 x 4B#
3 x 5#
1 x 5B#
40 hits out of 84 lines not bad. So in any system there is a bit of good.
Perdue has open that hidden door for me when started the Brainstorm threat.

lottowine

bloubul said:
Hi lottowine

I'm not the most qualified person to ask that question.
I'm using Lotto Pro, and there Im use only the "2" top Hot Numbers and the "2"top cold numbers, than I use WinnaLotto2, (but the problem here is you must go through lots of filters and it takes time), than GH chart "7" but I cheat the chart a bit, and than "System X". So I take a bit here and a bit there. If I had played this weekend, this is what it would have looked:
35 x 4#
1 x 4B#
3 x 5#
1 x 5B#
40 hits out of 84 lines not bad. So in any system there is a bit of good.
Perdue has open that hidden door for me when started the Brainstorm threat.

Hi, BlouBul:

Thanks for your sincere reply!
I don't understand what's the means of "40 hits out of 84 lines "?

In addition, do you think who is the most qualified person to answer my question in the Forum?

Thanks.
lottowine

Sidebar